Falim or Jaw trainers?

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
Should I use falim gum or jaw trainers and if jaw trainers are better, please recommend me some.

Do they even train the same muscles?

neither, they will just give u a bloated look and TMJ

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Soychadcell
neither, they will just give u a bloated look and TMJ
People who struggle to build masseter are either not chewing their food enough or have bite problems which doesn't allow them to chew correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Should I use falim gum or jaw trainers and if jaw trainers are better, please recommend me some.

Do they even train the same muscles?
Jawline trainers since falim runs out. Idk which one to buy since I just use a rubber mouth guard.

mastic if u really wanna do it. but dont overdo it and massage your masseter after some uses, mastic gum is really reusable and is harder than falim. Start w like 10 minutes a day then increase slowly

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Soychadcell
If your gonna get Falim dont get lime flavour it literally tastes like fucking grass

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker
definently not jaw trainers as those will fuck up your jaw joint especially in those weird front teeth positions. as for falim, i've been chew maxing for just over two months and the results are negligible, very minor. And most importantly, do NOT chew if you have a short ramus, it will look like your cheeks grew.

• +1
Reactions: charizy