Falling in love is pure suifuel

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I was playfully cultivating this for a couple of months now. I'm 27 year old hapa virgin she's a prime 21 year old blonde. I got my dopamine rushes whenever she initiated text. I played it cool, sometimes didn't even bother to respond. But the joke was on me, I was the one falling in love with her the whole time. Receiving any kind of female attention is addictive af. Now, after I fucked up a date, she doesn't text me anymore. I lost my libido, my apetite, I even developed acid reflux JFL at me larping as a badboy. I'm a complete fraud. JFL at pua's who think subhumans can get love without the fall.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Pietrosiek, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Its lifefuel if you're not autistic and don't fall in love before getting in a relationship. You're not in love you're just an obsessive autist over a foid you barely know

bruh i just want my looksmatch and you want some blonde stacy when you're a 27 y/o hapa virgin.

people need to learn to lower their standards man.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
bruh i just want my looksmatch and you want some blonde stacy when you're a 27 y/o hapa virgin.

people need to learn to lower their standards man.
this gay site increased my standards to only want stacies. and its more brutal since i now know how subhuman i really am.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, crmsxg and Deleted member 1680
Love JFL all i want is P in V

I feel your pain bro, I had gigaoneitis in 29

blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Jfl been telling all you faggots to stop behaving like thosee retarded PUAs advise you and just be yourself
At least you won’t have to fraud muh 4 mins between texts to show I’m busy
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
Society is hell for so many men, dude, just total hell. Sorry to hear about your shitty experience.

The best and worst feeling at the same time. If you're subhuman it always end up on worst side