Familiarity breeds contempt

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
Just stay by yourself. It’s easier. As you may know, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, thereallegend, nathan and 1 other person
i agree, it's better to have lots of superficial relationships. Getting close to people rarely works out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and nathan
i agree, it's better to have lots of superficial relationships. Getting close to people rarely works out.
You’ll just get hurt. Over and over and over. Nobody is mentally resilient enough to recover from 2 let alone 3 genuine heartbreaks. That’s why dating gets more and more transactional the older you get.

I've run out of excuses
The truth is I'm so cold, I'm so frozen
Too many times my heart has been broken
And I can't even do the fake love, there ain't no pretendin'
Thought that I found my partner-in-crime, my co-defendant
But it's like watchin' a film and you already know the endin'

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I've run out of excuses
The truth is I'm so cold, I'm so frozen
Too many times my heart has been broken
And I can't even do the fake love, there ain't no pretendin'
Thought that I found my partner-in-crime, my co-defendant
But it's like watchin' a film and you already know the endin'
Real talk it’s all so fucking hollow. It’s a movie with the same script, but different actors.

Women are patterns. You can tell when she likes you, you can see when she wants to sleep with you, you can tell when the love begins to fade, and you can tell when she is done.

You can only do this so much before it hits too close to home.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Family is everything. Either figure it out or die alone.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Family is everything. Either figure it out or die alone.
Everyone may not die alone, but everyone is dead alone. Fuck does “your last seconds” matter. Some users on this forum will die in a car crash or already have.

Last edited:
I'd like to have a meaningful long-term relationship one day anyway. It's one of the greatest experiences in life. Don't want to miss out on that.

• +1
Everyone may not die alone, but everyone are dead alone. Fuck does “your last seconds” matter. Some users on this forum will die in a car crash or already have.
It will always be a hole you have.

I'd like to have a meaningful long-term relationship one day anyway. It's one of the greatest experiences in life. Don't want to miss out on that.
Have long term relationships. Just don’t fall in love

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
You’ll just get hurt. Over and over and over. Nobody is mentally resilient enough to recover from 2 let alone 3 genuine heartbreaks. That’s why dating gets more and more transactional the older you get.
Normies say it gets easier, but I've found the opposite. Every failed relationship hurts more than the last one. I can't feel love at this point

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf