[Fantasy Fulfilled!] F19 I got passed around at a party

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
My friend was hosting a house party for our extended friend group and just people we know so about 30ish?

Pretty much everyone was heavily heavily drinking and having a good time. I was dressed pretty slutty, short black dress which hugged my figure and no bra or panties

I ended up playing some drinking game and lost so I had to do a forfeit and I had to flash my ass which led to everyone knowing I had no panties on so for the rest of the night I had people looking up my skirt or rubbing there hands all over me and I loved it. I went upstairs with one of the boys and we got into a bed together to fuck and when he finished he called his friends up and fuck they didn’t stop for hours

I think in total I had 11-14 people fuck me I felt so slutty by the end of the night, and yes I’m on birth control and yes I took plan b

But I felt so slutty afterwards my dress was missing so I was naked covered in cum and leaking from my ass and pussy all night long I remember someone recording telling me to say how much of a slut I am and ik I did it. My body was aching for days afterwards, I’ve had similar things happened before I love itt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, Zeruel, Chadeep and 4 others
Nice way to get AIDs

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
someones future wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777, Chadeep, iloveboobs and 1 other person
hot

wish I was there so I could've fucked her too.

only parties I've been to were boring as fuck with women acting asexual around me. Truecel life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iluvmilk, HarrierDuBois, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Chadeep, iloveboobs and 2 others
hot

wish I was there so I could've fucked her too.

only parties I've been to were boring as fuck with women acting asexual around me. Truecel life.
Damm sounds like you had a great time, can’t believe were able to handle thirty guys. Did someone have to carry you or take you home after?

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes