Far from reality

N

Norwooder

Master
Took me 7 months to realise this, but this forum is so far beyond normal reality that it actually makes me believe its just a figment of my immagination. Like there are people here writing whole threads on exact diets like counting exactly how many millagrams to have of sodium. Do you realise how much neurotypicality you lose even putting thought into this? You do realise you counting that stuff makes you not have a parma and a beer with friends and thus making connections? You realise applying moisturizing sunscreen and even caring about the sun that much makes you look like a weird bloke to your friends? You talk about nt but the only thing that's gonna make you NT is leaving this site forever. Chad just lifts and doesn't really follow a program and just does it consistently and goes ah chest today better do that and that, and on the other day he goes ah I did chest two days back might do legs and back, and doesn't overthink it and it workouts absolutely fine. You guys overthink it massively here and you are stuffing yourselves over more than you think. Some of you talk how this site saved your life but did it really? Most will ascend by 0.25 psl at most... and even then it would be better maintaining your Ntness and not gaining that 0.25 by finding this site. There is legit like 6 genuine looksmaxxes
1. Trt
2. Eat healthy in general and be lean
3. Surgeries
4. Steroids
5. Skin care
6. Fin
Like do you understand how people (normies) who you want to be having sex with... HATE when people count calories and overthink things, its genuinely such a failo that weird dude who can't eat out for dinner and have a beer becuase of macros, the fact its even on your mind is already a problem. All these exact amounts. Its a mental illness seriously. Firstly it does nothing thinking in all the exact amounts for eating and lifting and secondly, overthinking causes stress and ruins you. Don't say oh but you are not chad, like no, you aren't going to compensate by counting these exact amounts! It does nothing to change your appearance that you did an extra set of side back front laterals at the gym and that you have an exact plan and sleeping plan. Like stop overthinking and just literally look at what you find is gl in a man, and be like okay its there bones, hair and clean skin and well shaven and muscular? Like to expose bones and have good bones-> be lean and get surgery to have good bones (eat healthy+surgery)
To be big (do steroids)
Have clear skin (do skin care without ovetthinking)
Hair (fin or hair transplant)
Like unless you do anything in excess like only eat cookies your face will look fine considering you have things in moderation. Its so detrimental that you guys care so so so much about the smallest thing when it has more of a detrimental effect to take that small thing into consideration. Please read could change your life for the better... I used to overthink by spending hours trying to find perfect workout program, now I just go 45 minutes hard 4 times per week and am in best shape ever. Only thing you should overthink is what type of surgery to get

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 5608, GordonFreeman and 2 others
im sorry but i couldnt read it knowing it came from a greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Kingkellz and Deleted member 4310
Agreed for most of your points but I think the pubertycels would benefit from getting their diets/ hormones perfect

Greycel=gaycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
If you found this website it might be over tbh

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 4310
Not a single Word

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Kingkellz
im sorry but i couldnt read it knowing it came from a greycel
he got lefort 1
so his looksmaxxer status outweighs being greycel

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Norwooder
Took me 7 months to realise this, but this forum is so far beyond normal reality that it actually makes me believe its just a figment of my immagination. Like there are people here writing whole threads on exact diets like counting exactly how many millagrams to have of sodium. Do you realise how much neurotypicality you lose even putting thought into this? You do realise you counting that stuff makes you not have a parma and a beer with friends and thus making connections? You realise applying moisturizing sunscreen and even caring about the sun that much makes you look like a weird bloke to your friends? You talk about nt but the only thing that's gonna make you NT is leaving this site forever. Chad just lifts and doesn't really follow a program and just does it consistently and goes ah chest today better do that and that, and on the other day he goes ah I did chest two days back might do legs and back, and doesn't overthink it and it workouts absolutely fine. You guys overthink it massively here and you are stuffing yourselves over more than you think. Some of you talk how this site saved your life but did it really? Most will ascend by 0.25 psl at most... and even then it would be better maintaining your Ntness and not gaining that 0.25 by finding this site. There is legit like 6 genuine looksmaxxes
1. Trt
3. Surgeries
4. Steroids
5. Skin care
6. Fin
Like do you understand how people (normies) who you want to be having sex with... HATE when people count calories and overthink things, its genuinely such a failo that weird dude who can't eat out for dinner and have a beer becuase of macros, the fact its even on your mind is already a problem. All these exact amounts. Its a mental illness seriously. Firstly it does nothing thinking in all the exact amounts for eating and lifting and secondly, overthinking causes stress and ruins you. Don't say oh but you are not chad, like no, you aren't going to compensate by counting these exact amounts! It does nothing to change your appearance that you did an extra set of side back front laterals at the gym and that you have an exact plan and sleeping plan. Like stop overthinking and just literally look at what you find is gl in a man, and be like okay its there bones, hair and clean skin and well shaven and muscular? Like to expose bones and have good bones-> be lean and get surgery to have good bones (eat healthy+surgery)
To be big (do steroids)
Like unless you do anything in excess like only eat cookies your face will look fine considering you have things in moderation. Its so detrimental that you guys care so so so much about the smallest thing when it has more of a detrimental effect to take that small thing into consideration. Please read could change your life for the better... I used to overthink by spending hours trying to find perfect workout program, now I just go 45 minutes hard 4 times per week and am in best shape ever. Only thing you should overthink is what type of surgery to get
best thread i saw on this forum...

1. Trt
3. Surgeries
4. Steroids
5. Skin care
6. Fin
To be big (do steroids)
Yeah those scenarios happened quite often to me. Friends order Burgers and I get a salat. Drink water instead of beer. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours etc.
This shit is fucking with my NTness and makes me look like a weirdo
Even intermitted fasting gives you weird looks from Normies

You can be autistic with your lifestyle choices and then drop it for a day when you’re out with your friends.
It’s called moderation, you need a balance in life