• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, TsarTsar444, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
6’5 frame mogger bwc masthetic slayer
F4FD2046 33E4 414A A3CE 83FA92989446

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
So this is who I am supposed to be fighting in the incivil wER?

Unpopular opinion: they kinda won with cancel culture... getting people fired for wrongthink :confused:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Unpopular opinion: they kinda won with cancel culture... getting people fired for wrongthink :confused:
Being socially conservative is a joke nowadays
Right wing politicians couldn’t care less about kids being given tranny drugs cos “Muh tax rate”
I think just earlier this year in North Dakota right wing politicians killed a bill that would make it illegal to transition underaged kids with hormones because it would be “using big government”
Fucking joke tbh right wing social issues have been buried post gay rights

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 9919
I don’t know what would win either bullets or Twitter reshares. Hold on give me a minute to think.

mhmmmmmmm

Being socially conservative is a joke nowadays
Right wing politicians couldn’t care less about kids being given tranny drugs cos “Muh tax rate”
I think just earlier this year in North Dakota right wing politicians killed a bill that would make it illegal to transition underaged kids with hormones because it would be “using big government”
Fucking joke tbh right wing social issues have been buried post gay rights

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ as usual and at the expense of everyone else. Unfortunately, most of "everyone else" are blue pilled sheeple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and SubhumanCurrycel
I don’t know what would win either bullets or Twitter reshares. Hold on give me a minute to think.

mhmmmmmmm

Oh, I don't doubt bullets will win. However, bullets aren't happening. I mean, the US is pretty much the only Western nation left where anyone fights for gun rights. Yet, all the gun owners aren't actually standing up for justice. I mean, you have cops killing people and abusing their power and authority all the time now. And gun folks use "guns keep government in check" as a debate point all the time. It's not what's said, it's what's done. I'm not for violence, but honestly, the left doesn't care. Some of them are willing to be violent. Just look at Seattle. I hate to say this but the left in Seattle did more to stop cops than any conservative group with guns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Oh, I don't doubt bullets will win. However, bullets aren't happening. I mean, the US is pretty much the only Western nation left where anyone fights for gun rights. Yet, all the gun owners aren't actually standing up for justice. I mean, you have cops killing people and abusing their power and authority all the time now. And gun folks use "guns keep government in check" as a debate point all the time. It's not what's said, it's what's done. I'm not for violence, but honestly, the left doesn't care. Some of them are willing to be violent. Just look at Seattle. I hate to say this but the left in Seattle did more to stop cops than any conservative group with guns.
demoralization can win any war given the time.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
We're doomed. It's over.
I’m starting to think so to.
I just want the war to begin doesn’t matter which war I just want to put an end to this madness

I’m starting to think so to.
I just want the war to begin doesn’t matter which war I just want to put an end to this madness

Might happen after the vote. November, is it?

Center Left, socially conservative authoritarian mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Squirtoutmabooty and SubhumanCurrycel
You and people you know could become casualties :trepidation:
My cuck of a father raised a whore along with all the other boomers/gen x
So be it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
Brutal bonepill:

0C1FDEC7 488E 40AE 80BB 34707AD8F51D

• JFL