Far right wingers who idolize war are retarded

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I’m not a leftist by any means but war isn’t a good thing:feelskek:. It’s not some honorable epic thing buddy. War is hell it’s not glorious it’s just a state sanctioned murder

Look at how the light in the eyes of these young German fools leaves them as those oldcels send them to throw their lives away

In particular people like @cromagnon and @ElTruecel need to realize this

@GigaStacySexual @Nazi Germany @Bars
@Imretarded?
@HeightPilledum
@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Nazi Germany, Debetro and 4 others
Inb4 - “:soy:

War is just oldcels using gullible young men to settle their disagreements. Being a solider is cucked in most situations. The only time being a soldier is honorable is if you are defending your nation from a legitimate threat.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, boxface34, Debetro and 7 others
Kinda water, war is dirty, unhygienic, you will die and your body would rot and be found, if ever, maybe 2 years later

There is no honor in war

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and wishIwasSalludon
War is just oldcels using gullible young men to settle their disagreements. Being a solider is cucked in most situations. The only time being a soldier is honorable is if you are defending your nation from a legitimate threat.
This lol, defending your country is necessary at times. But joining the military just to bomb school children in the Middle East only to get shot by a Somali with an ak 47 is the most cucked thing

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, shia.jihadist, Whatever and 2 others
never fight a war, you should bitch out, im not gonna go risk my life for future chad better life, if you dont have stake in your state, just bitch out

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bars and wishIwasSalludon
Kinda water, war is dirty, unhygienic, you will die and your body would rot and be found, if ever, maybe 2 years later

There is no honor in war
This shot is particularly brutal for me he looks so happy. He probably thinks he’s doing some great service and then when faced with the reality of WWI he’s just broken

IMG 5734

• So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni
No one says war is good except trolls.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and wishIwasSalludon
I’m not a leftist by any means but war isn’t a good thing:feelskek:. It’s not some honorable epic thing buddy. War is hell it’s not glorious it’s just a state sanctioned murder

Look at how the light in the eyes of these young German fools leaves them as those oldcels send them to throw their lives away

@Imretarded?
@HeightPilledum

Willing wanting to go fight in a war for elites and oligarchs has got to be the most cucked thing a man can do. Just take a look at russia Ukraine war, so many young men dying for the ego of some old geezer.

Bro died for nothing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bars and wishIwasSalludon
This shot is particularly brutal for me he looks so happy. He probably thinks he’s doing some great service and then when faced with the reality of WWI he’s just broken

View attachment 3129919
WW1 was literally just Jews launching propaganda campaigns to get European countries to hate each other and wage war against each other while lending money to these nations to finance their participation in WW1 and then collecting interest off of the loans JFL. And normies fell for it like the retards that they are. Can you even be mad at Jews at this point? Normies really are incredibly fucking stupid and honesty deserve to be enslaved by kike bankers.

IMG 0496

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Debetro, Bars and 3 others
War is necessary sometimes, fuck you if you think otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
WW1 was literally just Jews launching propaganda campaigns to get European countries to hate each other and wage war against each other while lending money to these nations to finance their participation in WW1 and then collecting interest off of the loans JFL. And normies fell for it like the retards that they are. Can you even be mad at Jews at this point? Normies really are incredibly fucking stupid and honesty deserve to be enslaved by kike bankers.

View attachment 3129931
Before war
IMG 5734

After
IMG 5735

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, AutisticGymcel and Kudagaisme
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Willing wanting to go fight in a war for elites and oligarchs has got to be the most cucked thing a man can do. Just take a look at russia Ukraine war, so many young men dying for the ego of some old geezer.
View attachment 3129929
Bro died for nothing.
Literally died so his country can get overrun my third worlders and feminism while the Jews financially rape his country. JFL.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and wishIwasSalludon
Politics is cucked. Any ideology

• +1
What’s with the stray I’ve never claimed to support war ?

• Woah
What’s with the stray I’ve never claimed to support war ?
Don’t you idolize Mishima? Who always complained about how the word is too peaceful and “muh glorious death”

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
there is only glory in defensive battles

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Bars
Cromagnon will beat the fuck outta you with his SS cosplay on.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Debetro

@Imretarded?
@HeightPilledum
@Debetro

Going to war is so cucked
Those far right kids are the example of someone who has been properly brain washed by the elite to think they're defending their country and honoring their race when all they're gonna do is be a pawn that will just walk in and get shot by some random guy with an AK so old men can settle their debate

• +1
Don’t you idolize Mishima? Who always complained about how the word is too peaceful and “muh glorious death”
Tbf their philosophy on war was more on the ancient type of warfare not the modern type of warfare. But Evola and Mishima go far into detail on why they believe it is spiritual & heroic.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and wishIwasSalludon

@Imretarded?
@HeightPilledum
@Debetro

I mostly agree with you but there is also something poetic about throwing your life Away for a greater cause ( which there Is none today) for example the eastern front it was a battle for existence the soviet people not just soliders were fighting for there cultures and for the future of there people just like the germans on the other side and there is something beautiful about it unlike modern war which is gay and retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and AutisticGymcel
I mostly agree with you but there is also something poetic about throwing your life Away for a greater cause ( which there Is none today) for example the eastern front it was a battle for existence the soviet people not just soliders were fighting for there cultures and for the future of there people just like the germans on the other side and there is something beautiful about it unlike modern war which is gay and retarded
Yes I would definitely die for the people of my country which I probably despise 70% of

War was NEVER a honor thing, there were always leaders and those leaders manipulated the ppl and forced them to go to war
Those edgy teens are always romanticizing old war stuff like the Greeks when they were all forced to go to war too and the average age to die was 30 so mister emperor can have more bitches to sleep with at night

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and wishIwasSalludon
Saying it was never a honour thing is kind of stupid to many peoples it was do you think Vikings weren't fighting for honour ? Or the Spanish fighting against the Muslims? Also I did specify that there is no cause today which is worth fighting for

cope libtard

• JFL