Farewell Lookism

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
If we’ve seen further than others it’s because we’ve been standing on the shoulders of giants.

The lookism archives shortly before being purged. This is the most tragic loss of knowledge of our times

Ancientlibraryalex.jpg

The first black pill

1*6Oe-3B6L_alCi9wN9wBcGw.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope, Anon, Deleted member 2810 and 5 others
The granddaddy of all destroyed libraries is the epic storehouse of knowledge of Lookism. Popular imagination has pillars crumbling in a single, smoldering hailstorm of flaming scrolls, but it’s much more likely that the forum weathered several attacks over the course of its battered existence:
Libraryofalexandria

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2581
Fuck you cunts burn in hell

I'm talking 100% seriously here, the NSA has probably already made sure to archive every single post, thread, private message ever exchanged on this site.

If one of you thinks you can sleep safe at night now that your shitposts threatening to blow up your school are "gone", think twice.

I have found an archive of the deleted lookism post.
I'll post the threads in the looksmaxxing section.
I'm talking 100% seriously here, the NSA has probably already made sure to archive every single post, thread, private message ever exchanged on this site.

If one of you thinks you can sleep safe at night now that your shitposts threatening to blow up your school are "gone", think twice.
I dislike authority anyway, so I am a terrorist, antisemite, racist. I don't really care whether or not I am on a watch list or not. I want to express myself and my thoughts with people who share the same issues as me and if they call us angry white men or white supremacist it doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and UglyMan
Me currently watching lookism die

26536298 6586 4B1F 83B4 1CC0CF8D0229

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
It Is What It Is GIF - ItIsWhatItIs GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How will humanity ever recover

just dont be edgy theory

If you search Lookism's users name on google and click on them. the threads are still there.

Sdsd
Sdsd