Farewell manifesto

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane
This are my last words and some lessons I've learned hope someone will learn something.

I have joined this forum about 1.5 years ago after I've discovered mewing and started to google it ( like most of you ).
Before I've discovered this I was your average dude, average height ( 5'9 barefoot ) , average 4.5PSL face, average weight.
This forum helped me realize there is another world out there, another reality.
I have and had have chad/chadlite friends and I noticed they were always with a girl or having some girl issues.
Me on the other hand I was focused on my passions, I was studying, playing video games and basically enjoying myself and working towards my future.
But as time passed I felt the need of having a girlfriend as I was sick of masturbating every night.
I had a total of two girlfriends during highschool and I never got pass 2nd base with them, mostly because I didn't find them attractive enough and broke up with them quick.
I was always hitting up on girls way past my my LMS and this lead to nothing but rejection and eventually depression.
Right now I'm 22 and had unpaid sex 3 times, two times with fat and ugly girls.
I've wanted to to kill myself multiple times to do unfulfilled emotional desires and general depression.
Thankfully I didn't.
Ever since discovering PSL I've looked at life differently, I started staring at my friends, people on the street, strangers on IG,
I was rating them trying to place them either below me or above me. This led to nothing but frustration as I was seeing people whom I've rated
lower than me doing better, both in life and with girls, overall seeming more happy.
At the same time I started to work on myself, working out, taking care of my skin, trying to dress nice and always look my best.
This started to net results, I was getting more instagram likes, followers, I went from 1 match on tinder to 1 match a week.
But overall I was still unhappy.
The reason was I was still not getting anywhere close getting the girls I wanted, no matter how hard I tried.
Sure there were some girls who were speaking to me and to some they might've seem alright to some but for me they were below my PSl so not worth it.
Anyways I kept on trying my hardest to get those hot girls to like me but to no success, farthest I got was a kiss from a 6 PSL girl who probably felt guilty for spending a lot of my money on a date and wanted to leave me with something.
Now to more recent times, once corona hit chances of taking girls out were basically 0 and I got tired tired of texting to no result so for the past month or so I've done nothing but think. Analyze my actions and my mistakes.
Here are a few lessons I've learned.

First, work on yourself, it works. Everything adds up, anything you can do to lift ur LMS contributes to making you more desirable for foids.

Second, fuck everything you can. It's like a videogame, do you think you can beat the endgame boss with 0 playtime even though you have best in slot gear? Most likely not. Fuck everything you can, you need to gain experience before you can even think about hot girls. My first time with a hot prostitute I came in 10 seconds.

Third, never chase a bitch. I have run a survey among my friends and never has one of them hooked up with a girl that did not show interest during the initial approach.
If she is unresponsive, ghosts you, plays hard to get. Just move on, it's not worth it. Chances of success are very slim and even if you somehow succeed the relationship will be trash as the power dynamics will not be in your favor.

Forth, make yourself available. Keep your instagram profile up to date ( editing pics is safe up to a point _ .Post stories daily, give them a chance to reply.Put yourself in situations where foids can see you, where they can approach you. Get out of the house, hang out with people, join groups of people with foids, make friends with chads/chadlites who are usually surrounded by foids. * this doesn;t apply during corona, stay inside and wear a mask you fucktards*

Fifth, find internal validation. Getting likes, compliments being hit on is surely nice but if you struggle to approve of yourself, be grateful for what you have, learn to praise your success and learn from your mistakes, you will end up nowhere no matter the amount of pussy you end up getting.

This was my experience so far, I am not coming back here as I've learned and seem enough. I know my strengths, I know my weaknesses and I will keep working on those. I wish you all the best of luck in your journey, I believe we can all reach our goals if we try hard enough, just make sure those goals are honest and are coming from a desire that you have not from something that you lack. Good bye.

TLDR: 1. get better, just do it
2. fuck everything that moves
3. don't be a simp
4. go out and fuck
5. love yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 6867 and 10 others
12 years a greycel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, paranakee, EdwardCullen and 6 others
nice bro dont really know u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and Copeful
This are my last words and some lessons I've learned hope someone will learn something.

I have joined this forum about 1.5 years ago after I've discovered mewing and started to google it ( like most of you ).
Before I've discovered this I was your average dude, average height ( 5'9 barefoot ) , average 4.5PSL face, average weight.
This forum helped me realize there is another world out there, another reality.
I have and had have chad/chadlite friends and I noticed they were always with a girl or having some girl issues.
Me on the other hand I was focused on my passions, I was studying, playing video games and basically enjoying myself and working towards my future.
But as time passed I felt the need of having a girlfriend as I was sick of masturbating every night.
I had a total of two girlfriends during highschool and I never got pass 2nd base with them, mostly because I didn't find them attractive enough and broke up with them quick.
I was always hitting up on girls way past my my LMS and this lead to nothing but rejection and eventually depression.
Right now I'm 22 and had unpaid sex 3 times, two times with fat and ugly girls.
I've wanted to to kill myself multiple times to do unfulfilled emotional desires and general depression.
Thankfully I didn't.
Ever since discovering PSL I've looked at life differently, I started staring at my friends, people on the street, strangers on IG,
I was rating them trying to place them either below me or above me. This led to nothing but frustration as I was seeing people whom I've rated
lower than me doing better, both in life and with girls, overall seeming more happy.
At the same time I started to work on myself, working out, taking care of my skin, trying to dress nice and always look my best.
This started to net results, I was getting more instagram likes, followers, I went from 1 match on tinder to 1 match a week.
But overall I was still unhappy.
The reason was I was still not getting anywhere close getting the girls I wanted, no matter how hard I tried.
Sure there were some girls who were speaking to me and to some they might've seem alright to some but for me they were below my PSl so not worth it.
Anyways I kept on trying my hardest to get those hot girls to like me but to no success, farthest I got was a kiss from a 6 PSL girl who probably felt guilty for spending a lot of my money on a date and wanted to leave me with something.
Now to more recent times, once corona hit chances of taking girls out were basically 0 and I got tired tired of texting to no result so for the past month or so I've done nothing but think. Analyze my actions and my mistakes.
Here are a few lessons I've learned.

First, work on yourself, it works. Everything adds up, anything you can do to lift ur LMS contributes to making you more desirable for foids.

Second, fuck everything you can. It's like a videogame, do you think you can beat the endgame boss with 0 playtime even though you have best in slot gear? Most likely not. Fuck everything you can, you need to gain experience before you can even think about hot girls. My first time with a hot prostitute I came in 10 seconds.

Third, never chase a bitch. I have run a survey among my friends and never has one of them hooked up with a girl that did not show interest during the initial approach.
If she is unresponsive, ghosts you, plays hard to get. Just move on, it's not worth it. Chances of success are very slim and even if you somehow succeed the relationship will be trash as the power dynamics will not be in your favor.

Forth, make yourself available. Keep your instagram profile up to date ( editing pics is safe up to a point _ .Post stories daily, give them a chance to reply.Put yourself in situations where foids can see you, where they can approach you. Get out of the house, hang out with people, join groups of people with foids, make friends with chads/chadlites who are usually surrounded by foids. * this doesn;t apply during corona, stay inside and wear a mask you fucktards*

Fifth, find internal validation. Getting likes, compliments being hit on is surely nice but if you struggle to approve of yourself, be grateful for what you have, learn to praise your success and learn from your mistakes, you will end up nowhere no matter the amount of pussy you end up getting.

This was my experience so far, I am not coming back here as I've learned and seem enough. I know my strengths, I know my weaknesses and I will keep working on those. I wish you all the best of luck in your journey, I believe we can all reach our goals if we try hard enough, just make sure those goals are honest and are coming from a desire that you have not from something that you lack. Good bye.

3. don't be a simp
4. go out and fuck
5. love yourself

TRUE

RETARDED POINT OP

3. don't be a simp

TRUE

4. go out and fuck

WE ARE TRYING PAL

5. love yourself

TRUE

nigger or a giga cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Raddemon and Cacas112
not reading
is he roping or leaving the forum?

Thanks for the writeup, why not do plastic surgery?