Farted during fight?

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
In high school a fried. And I had a disagreement and we went to the bathroom to fight and settle it. We threw a couple punches and then I farted, we started laughing and just weren’t back to class:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pookieslove, ineonx, got.daim and 8 others
@truthhurts @got.daim

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
In high school a fried. And I had a disagreement and we went to the bathroom to fight and settle it. We threw a couple punches and then I farted, we started laughing and just weren’t back to class:lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Juandigomigo22
Disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, NoReedemingFeature, try2beme and 2 others
Did you atleast beat him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Costcosuperstore and Juandigomigo22
Fart to make peace with enemies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, GlamourPursuer, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Never my friend but the reason is that jews like myself are unsble to fight even the worst off oponents like @enchanted_elixir . Stay safe my friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, gigell and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

From the incel wiki: Laughing seems to have multiple functions most of which overlap with the function of smiling. Laughing is used to signal absence of threat. Absence of threat can mean that oneself is not a threat, i.e. a low status signal

Last edited:
i farted during sex almost made a doo doo on her belly

-10,000 aura

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22