Fashion and grooming is giga important and very under rated here

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
One of my friends in college is 5'9 and barely pushing MTN but he has a very well groomed beard like top 1% level , he wear chains , rings and has tats whenever you would see him the college he would be wearing top tier and trendy clothes with a solid sense of fashion , he stands out coz of his fashion
And guess what his gf is a stacylite
If he posted his pale boneless face here he would be said that it's over for him and he could never have a girl
But his fashion sense screams nt -ness in him , he is famous and has a huge social circle too and might be one of the reasons of having a stacylite
He kinda looks like this ( only tattoo and chain wise )

Final thought is that fashion is very important, the way you present yourself is very important even if you are short or ugly , yes face is still important he would literally be a chad IRL if he was htn+ , but never underestimate fashion and grooming it's the only reason why he is where he is today
Finally no homo lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crimclown63, TheDragon, Sondern and 6 others
May Allah guide us

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crimclown63, Schönling, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
its common sense shit only autists like you guys dont groom or have fashion

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, TheDragon, Deleted member 23611 and 4 others
Half of the forum copes with bones and height

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, TheDragon, Patient A and 4 others
Half of the forum copes with bones and height
They don't cope, they know it's reality
Bones and height are literally everything for looks, looks is everything for dating

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Lawton88, rand anon and 3 others
oofy doofy is law

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
They don't cope, they know it's reality
Bones and height are literally everything for looks, looks is everything for dating
Physique too

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
One of my friends in college is 5'9 and barely pushing MTN but he has a very well groomed beard like top 1% level , he wear chains , rings and has tats whenever you would see him the college he would be wearing top tier and trendy clothes with a solid sense of fashion , he stands out coz of his fashion
The fact that's he's in college is a major factor, it would be a different story if he wasn't

• +1
Reactions: zoomerstein and 5.5psl
Style is important but dont be too special just follow trends

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If he posted his pale boneless face here he would be said that it's over for him and he could never have a girl
But his fashion sense screams nt -ness in him , he is famous and has a huge social circle too and might be one of the reasons of having a stacylite
View attachment 2126414
Final thought is that fashion is very important, the way you present yourself is very important even if you are short or ugly , yes face is still important he would literally be a chad IRL if he was htn+ , but never underestimate fashion and grooming it's the only reason why he is where he is today
Finally no homo lol
Fashion and being in shape is something NT 15 year olds learn. I swear this forum is so autistic. Just doing this will get you pussy, getting pussy means fuck all. Neither of these things are gonna make you a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
View attachment 2126414
Finally no homo lol
Everyone who doesn't rot on this forum knows how to NTmaxx, good reminder for the autists here

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 23611, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
Fashion and being in shape is something NT 15 year olds learn. I swear this forum is so autistic. Just doing this will get you pussy, getting pussy means fuck all. Neither of these things are gonna make you a slayer

I totally don't the point of your post. If nothing is working according to you, then what are you doing in here? It's looksmaxing forum, not incels in tears forum

• +1
Mfs here will get lefort 3 + obo + bsso + jaw implants + rhino and still wear adidas pants with a bowl cut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
View attachment 2126414
Finally no homo lol
This guy has visible bones retard. Jbw theory

• JFL
Guarantee he white and he has to keep up the charade for ever.

It's gets annoying making sure your outfits match all the time, wearing accessories all the time and being basically metro sexual. Chad can afford to slack and still be alright. You have a mental break down if your air force ones aren't crispy white and your not wearing your rings and necklaces when you go out.

• +1
Reactions: incel_warrior, rand anon and 5.5psl
Guarantee he white and he has to keep up the charade for ever.

It's gets annoying making sure your outfits match all the time, wearing accessories all the time and being basically metro sexual. Chad can afford to slack and still be alright. You have a mental break down if your air force ones aren't crispy white and your not wearing your rings and necklaces when you go out.
Yeah but most aren't Chad's
These things help the most for normies

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and rand anon
Mfs here will get lefort 3 + obo + bsso + jaw implants + rhino and still wear adidas pants with a bowl cut
They’ll spend 5 years saving up for all those surgeries but won’t step one foot in the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person

nobody on this forum actually gets true surgeries anyway, the one that do are actually already super softmaxxed and know everything about everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I totally don't the point of your post. If nothing is working according to you, then what are you doing in here? It's looksmaxing forum, not incels in tears forum
Getting pussy isn’t the end goal. A relationship is. Pussy is whatever

• +1
you make the clothes look good its not the other way (still agree to some point )

• +1
Fashion matter only if you have a decent body. Fashion is a cope if you are skinny fat or fat. Speaking from experience.

• +1
Fashion matter only if you have a decent body. Fashion is a cope if you are skinny fat or fat. Speaking from experience.
Body too is in our hands

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
@Dr. Bruh why jfl :feelswah:

• JFL
Having a short, well kept beard can save your live. By short, I mean half an inch long.
Passed a certain age, you better masculinemaxx with that + gym.

I'm looking into fashion/stylemaxxing by getting tiktok hair and probably earrings, my parents are a barrier tho cause they'll think I'm gay.

I hate the posters who always call everything cope but fashion is gigacope