Fashion for Deathnics?

tonykingusa

tonykingusa

Iron
What are some good fashion styles for deathnics in the West.

Last edited:
This thread makes no sense. Tf?
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

A one way airplane ticket back to the sand dunes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fjor2096, Slasher, ManzareK and 4 others
A fucking rope, or saving that, a colt 9mm to the head.

All deathnics should rope, foids hate us regardless

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 399, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
A fucking rope, or saving that, a colt 9mm to the head.

All deathnics should rope, foids hate us regardless
Are you going to just be pessimistic or actually offer a solution

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Shrek2OnDvD and Gaia262
Blackmaxxing or medmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: tonykingusa
Are you going to just be pessimistic or actually offer a solution
Honestly I'm a deathnic myself, and luckily have never cucked myself by fashion maxxing.

If u try u will just look like a try hard who copes, so why bother?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Honestly I'm a deathnic myself, and luckily have never cucked myself by fashion maxxing.

If u try u will just look like a try hard who copes, so why bother?
Why don’t you just kys if you hate being ethnic or at least stop being a pessimistic asshole and attacking ethnics when we do succeed? You don’t represent us

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and BrownBoy
Why don’t you just kys if you hate being ethnic or at least stop being a pessimistic asshole and attacking ethnics when we do succeed? You don’t represent us
Sure I don't represent you, because there are still so many blue and redpilled ethnics out there, but I'm trying to show you the truth, so u can live a pragmatic life.

Whether you listen or not is up to you, as they say great knowledge is a curse more than a gift

Sure I don't represent you, because there are still so many blue and redpilled ethnics out there, but I'm trying to show you the truth, so u can live a pragmatic life.

Whether you listen or not is up to you, as they say great knowledge is a curse more than a gift
Great knowledge? 😂
If spamming self hate and self pity threads on an incel forum 24/7 is ‘great knowledge’ than go ahead. But crying about a problem while doing nothing about it, is the exact reason why we’re here in the first place

If you have personal problems, try to fix them. Crying about it won’t help. Yeah I get life is unfair and that this world is a fucked up place but the least you could do is get off your ass and improve your life for the better. Wallowing in your self pity never helps

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGoebbels and Danish_Retard
And when have you actually succeeded?
When ether an ethnic is in a major movie production or they’re not negatively stereotyped.
Every positive ethnic role model is a win for us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Thugmaxxing but you will be targeted by the police more

Great knowledge? 😂
If spamming self hate and self pity threads on an incel forum 24/7 is ‘great knowledge’ than go ahead. But crying about a problem while doing nothing about it, is the exact reason why we’re here in the first place

If you have personal problems, try to fix them. Crying about it won’t help. Yeah I get life is unfair and that this world is a fucked up place but the least you could do is get off your ass and improve your life for the better. Wallowing in your self pity never helps
Ur talking about it like those people talk about fixing acne.

Being ethnic is not something u can 'do something about' and shit, and people like you talking about improving yourself is like those evangelist in Africa saying buy this water it will cure your AIDS.

Ethnics should know their options are LDAR, rope, or medication, and stop giving them false hope

• +1
Reactions: klamus
dark colored clothing to make you appear whiter

Walmart has some pretty cool 'gaming' t shirts and hoodies. Ive seen a lot of local chads wear minecraft, and/or neon green gaming shirts and stacies love that shit unironically.
These types of shirts.

You will get a ton of respect when in business attire or formal attire. Gives you the proffessional moneymaxxed halo.

You will drastically drop your social value when wearing hoodies, tracksuits, unformal gym attire ect. Gives you the welfare refugee failo.

Its funny to see how peoples perception of you change with just a change in clothes.

I work in the corporate sector and go to the gym alot (used to wear shabby gym clothes) so have seen the way people treat you instantaneously.

Looks are everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
rope around neck

You will get a ton of respect when in business attire or formal attire. Gives you the proffessional moneymaxxed halo.

You will drastically drop your social value when wearing hoodies, tracksuits, unformal gym attire ect. Gives you the welfare refugee failo.

Its funny to see how peoples perception of you change with just a change in clothes.

I work in the corporate sector and go to the gym alot (used to wear shabby gym clothes) so have seen the way people treat you instantaneously.

Looks are everything.
Why do u think this?? I also work in finance am doing reasonably OK, but on the subway I was wearing a £1200 suit and £9k watch and a foid made conversation with me just to ask if I was from IRAQ!

Also don't u think it wrong that u have to dress for success whereas 2/10 JBW earning £10k a year can just be a god in SEA, so by dressing well isn't that a bit cucked??

Why do u think this?? I also work in finance am doing reasonably OK, but on the subway I was wearing a £1200 suit and £9k watch and a foid made conversation with me just to ask if I was from IRAQ!

Also don't u think it wrong that u have to dress for success whereas 2/10 JBW earning £10k a year can just be a god in SEA, so by dressing well isn't that a bit cucked??

It is what it is.