Fashion Maxxing v2 (2024 update)

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
so having checked the original thread I realise it is outdated, now some German fashion YouTuber trying to make us looksmaxxers look dumb has cherrypicked an old thread I wrote regarding the style in 2021, now having scoured through his YouTube I can see this man has no sense of fashion so thought I would update this style maxxing guide to show that we still have useful thread

1) Casual
2) Smart Casual
3) Smart
4) y2k
5) thugmaxxed
6) old money
7) accessories
8) replicas
9) fragrance
10) achieving a perfect fit
11) color theory

First I found it apt to discuss the use and common frequencies of casual fashion. According to my research and personal experience
dressing casually involves wearing relaxed, comfortable clothing that typically includes items like jeans, t-shirts, casual shirts, sneakers, or other informal footwear. The style can vary based on personal preferences and cultural norms but generally avoids formal attire such as suits, ties, or dress shoes. Casual wear is often about practicality and ease, allowing individuals to feel at ease and move freely.

Appropriate occasions for dressing casually include:

1. **Leisure Activities**: Hanging out with friends, going to the movies, or spending time at home.
2. **Casual Work Environments**: Offices with a laid-back dress code or remote working.
3. **Social Gatherings**: Barbecues, casual parties, or informal get-togethers.
4. **Traveling**: Whether it's a road trip or a flight, comfort is key.
5. **Outdoor Activities**: Hiking, picnics, or other recreational activities.
6. **Everyday Errands**: Grocery shopping, visiting the bank, or running other daily errands.
7. **Casual Dining**: Eating out at cafes, diners, or fast-food restaurants where formal attire isn't required.

Visual Examples

IMG 1557

IMG 1556

IMG 1555

Notice what they have in common?

1) White Sneakers : very simple and modern, I personally still reccomend AF1 if you have some money to show off, other branded white sneakers will also show your wealth off also. However unbranded clothes will also work

2) notice the colors used? Simple and complimentary to the skin, if you are unsure about what colors are complimentary see later in the guide “color theory”

3) Jeans used, I reccomend a high quality pair of jeans in both black and blue, I personally think ripped jeans look homosexual unless you are giga masc maxxed however if you have the confidence and it gets you attention perhaps it’s an option

4) baggy jumpy, oversized is a huge trend in 2024 (time of writing) as you can see with the oversized tee and jumper

5) neutral and pastel colors, no graphical designs. I believe it’s important to keep things simple, no brands (unless of course you are showing off however we will cover this in the new money section of my post) you can get these from any fast fashion retailer. REMEBER it’s important to get a good fit, the fit makes the outfit remember this. We will cover this a little more in “achieving an ideal fit”

With casual I recommend using this in the settings mentioned above, and using these simple rules and visual examples you can experiment with the rules and see what works for you, remeber there is no one set rule in fashion. A lot of it should be trial and error thus why I recommend fast fashion (cheap so you can experiment with a lot more and find what works)

Similar to mentioned before, smart casual fashion will still integrate aspects of casual fashion with certain aspects from dressing smart. Here’s the examples and settings you can dress smart casual :
**Smart casual** is a dress code that blends elements of formal and casual attire, creating a polished yet relaxed look. It strikes a balance by incorporating stylish, well-fitting clothes that are more sophisticated than everyday casual wear but not as formal as business attire. Typical items in a smart casual wardrobe might include:

- **Tops**: Blazers, sport coats, button-down shirts, polo shirts, blouses.
- **Bottoms**: Chinos, dress trousers, dark jeans without distressing, skirts.
- **Footwear**: Loafers, dress shoes, ankle boots, stylish flats.
- **Accessories**: Leather belts, understated jewelry, scarves, quality watches.

**Settings where smart casual attire is appropriate**:

1. **Work Environments**: Offices with a relaxed but professional dress code, business casual workplaces.
2. **Social Events**: Dinner parties, art galleries, theater outings, or other semi-formal social gatherings.
3. **Networking Events**: Conferences, seminars, or professional mixers where a good impression is important.
4. **Dining Out**: Restaurants with a semi-formal ambiance, upscale cafes, or brunch spots.
5. **Date Nights**: Nice restaurants, cocktail bars, or cultural events like concerts and exhibitions.
6. **Interviews**: Jobs in creative industries or companies with a more relaxed dress code.
7. **Travel**: When flying business class or staying at higher-end hotels where a neat appearance is appreciated.

Visual Examples

IMG 1560

IMG 1559

IMG 1558

Now this is fairly easy to emulate once you have a basic wardrobe for casual, add in blazers, chinos, dress shoes, loafers, belts, and some quality shirts. Once again can be achieved by fast fashion brands and of course as before I highly recommend using trial and error to see what you look best in

Also known as ‘suited and booted’ smart attire is a style seen frequently in CEOs, Rich and classy gentlemen.
**Smart fashion for men** refers to a refined style that emphasizes elegance, sophistication, and well-coordinated outfits. It combines classic pieces with modern trends to create a polished, put-together look suitable for a variety of occasions. Key elements of smart fashion for men include:

1. **Tailoring**: Well-fitted blazers, sport coats, and dress trousers.
2. **Shirts**: Crisp button-down shirts, often in neutral or muted colors, sometimes with subtle patterns.
3. **Footwear**: Quality leather shoes such as oxfords, brogues, or loafers.
4. **Outerwear**: Stylish coats, trench coats, or tailored jackets.
5. **Accessories**: Minimalist watches, leather belts, pocket squares, and understated ties.
6. **Trousers**: Chinos, slim-fit dress pants, and dark jeans without distressing.
7. **Knitwear**: Fine-gauge sweaters, cardigans, and turtlenecks in classic colors.

**When to wear smart fashion**:

- **Business Settings**: Meetings, presentations, or any professional setting requiring a polished appearance.
- **Social Events**: Cocktail parties, weddings, upscale dinners, or cultural events like art openings.
- **Date Nights**: Dining at a nice restaurant, attending a play, or going to a high-end bar.
- **Formal Gatherings**: Networking events, conferences, or any event where making a good impression is key.
- **Travel**: When traveling for business or staying at luxury accommodations where a refined appearance is expected.

Visual Examples

IMG 1563

IMG 1562

IMG 1561

Now as you can see we are only wearing dress pants, chinos, or some other form of smart pants. The shirt is the main underlayer, and a suit jacket or smart dress coat with leather shoes/ boots. I recommend for this style to have everything tailored as it will make the style look more elegant. For most men on this forum however I do not suppose that there would be much application for this in daily life however I appreciate it can be useful for interviews, work, perhaps functions that require a certain level of decorum. Again fast fashion offers quality materials in these clothing items. Find the colors you like and experiment. It should be clear by now experimenting is the only clear way to get a good idea of what looks good and what doesn’t work

Y2K is a new rising in popularity trend for “emo” chicks and dudes alike. I only recommend this style if you are niche maxxing for emo girls or perhaps are involved in the y2k communities. Due to its highly niched nature I will only provide images. Apps like vinted or google with the search criteria “y2k men’s” will return other ideas, find one that suits you

IMG 1566

IMG 1565

IMG 1564

**Streetwear** is a fashion style that originated from urban culture, particularly influenced by skateboarding, hip-hop, and street fashion scenes. It typically includes casual, comfortable clothing with a strong emphasis on individual style and often features bold graphics, logos, and unique designs. Key elements of streetwear include:

- **Tops**: Graphic t-shirts, hoodies, oversized sweaters, and street-style jackets (like bomber or denim jackets).
- **Bottoms**: Baggy jeans, cargo pants, joggers, and shorts.
- **Footwear**: Sneakers (often limited-edition or high-end brands), high-tops, and casual boots.
- **Accessories**: Caps, beanies, backpacks, chunky jewelry, and branded socks.
- **Outerwear**: Puffer jackets, windbreakers, and parkas with standout designs or logos.
- **Layering**: Mixing various pieces for a layered, eclectic look.

**Settings where streetwear is appropriate**:

1. **Casual Outings**: Hanging out with friends, going to concerts, or urban exploring.
2. **Social Gatherings**: Informal parties, meet-ups, or events where a relaxed dress code is acceptable.
3. **Everyday Wear**: Running errands, shopping, or any daily activities.
4. **Creative Workspaces**: Jobs in the fashion, music, or creative industries where individuality and style are encouraged.
5. **Street and Skate Culture Events**: Skate parks, street art festivals, and hip-hop events.

IMG 1569

IMG 1568

IMG 1567

To achieve this, I recommend seeing what popular rappers or influencers in your area are wearing and emulating the same branding, if you’re a broke bitch then I suggest looking into rep maxxing as none branded items will not work with this style, this style is specifically used by modern day gangsters, rappers and the like and their designer brands are important to them as a status symbol which is a huge part of this niche of fashion

**Old money fashion for men** is characterized by classic, refined, and timeless styles that prioritize quality and understated elegance. This fashion ethos emphasizes well-crafted garments and accessories that convey a sense of heritage and sophistication without relying on ostentatious displays of wealth.

### Key Elements of Old Money Fashion for Men:

1. **Tailoring**:
- **Blazers and Sports Coats**: Well-fitted blazers and sports coats in classic colors such as navy, charcoal, and tweed.
- **Suits**: Tailored suits in neutral tones, often bespoke or from reputable heritage brands.

2. **Shirts**:
- **Dress Shirts**: Crisp white or light blue dress shirts made of high-quality cotton.
- **Oxford Shirts**: Button-down Oxford shirts in solid colors or subtle patterns.

3. **Knitwear**:
- **Sweaters**: Cashmere or wool sweaters in neutral colors, including crew necks, V-necks, and cardigans.
- **Polo Shirts**: Well-fitted polo shirts in classic colors for a smart casual look.

4. **Bottoms**:
- **Trousers**: Tailored trousers in wool or cotton, often in classic colors like navy, gray, and beige.
- **Chinos**: High-quality chinos in neutral shades for a more relaxed yet polished appearance.

5. **Footwear**:
- **Leather Shoes**: Oxfords, brogues, and loafers made from premium leather.
- **Casual Shoes**: Suede loafers or driving shoes for a relaxed yet sophisticated look.

6. **Outerwear**:
- **Coats**: Wool overcoats, trench coats, and Barbour jackets.
- **Blazers**: Tweed or wool blazers for a traditional touch.

7. **Accessories**:
- **Watches**: Classic, understated watches with leather or metal bands from reputable brands.
- **Belts**: High-quality leather belts in black or brown.
- **Scarves and Gloves**: Wool or cashmere scarves and leather gloves.
- **Pocket Squares**: Simple, elegant pocket squares in subtle patterns or solid colors.

### Style Philosophy:

- **Quality over Quantity**: Investing in fewer, higher-quality items that last longer and maintain their elegance over time.
- **Subtlety**: Avoiding flashy logos and overt brand displays in favor of discreet sophistication.
- **Tradition**: Embracing timeless styles that have stood the test of time and exude a sense of heritage.
- **Elegance**: Prioritizing well-tailored, well-fitted clothing that enhances one's appearance with a refined, polished look.

By adhering to these principles, old money fashion for men creates an image of enduring style and sophistication.

IMG 1572

IMG 1571

IMG 1570

What you need to invest in, note you don’t need to spend a hell of a lot to get good accessories. Here I will cover some essentials and good to haves:

1) rings (any that you want, can be real precious metal or steel, whatever floats your boat)
2) good set of shades (complimentary to the face, if you have poor eye area I particularly recommend shades)
3) good quality chain
4) good quality watch (further detail about watches in replica maxxing)
5) quality belts
6) man bags
7) bracelets

Use these to enhance the outfits depth and add extra character to your outfit

Other classes include: haircut and beard (be well groomed have a good hairstyle for your face shape and have a clean shave, stubble or designer beard depending on which boosts Smv the most. Tattoos would also be a notable mention

Fragrance is a topic in its own right which deserves its own thread, so infact that’s just what I will do

All credit to the author of this thread, incredibly high quality recommended to read in full

For the brokies:

For fragrance clones try : The Essence Vault, Lataffa. I can’t vouch for the other rep makers however I have now tried both of the mentioned brands and will say their clones are like 90% accurate

Choosing the right colors to complement your skin tone can enhance your overall appearance. Here are guidelines for selecting colors based on different male skin tones:

### 1. **Fair/Pale Skin Tone**
- **Best Colors**: Soft, pastel colors and light neutrals. Think of shades like light blue, beige, camel, soft pink, and mint green.
- **Avoid**: Extremely bright colors (neon) and overly dark colors like black or very dark navy, which can create too stark a contrast.

### 2. **Medium/Olive Skin Tone**
- **Best Colors**: Earth tones and rich, warm colors. Examples include olive, brown, mustard yellow, burgundy, warm greys, and forest green. Jewel tones like emerald, sapphire, and amethyst also work well.
- **Avoid**: Colors that are too close to your skin tone, like certain shades of yellow and olive, which can make you look washed out.

### 3. **Dark Skin Tone**
- **Best Colors**: Bold, bright colors and light neutrals. These include bright red, cobalt blue, white, pastel colors, and vibrant shades like turquoise and royal purple.
- **Avoid**: Colors that might not provide enough contrast, such as very dark browns or deep navy blues.

### 4. **Warm Undertones**
- **Best Colors**: Warm colors such as peach, coral, amber, gold, and orange. Earthy tones like brown, olive, and warm green also work well.
- **Avoid**: Cool colors like icy blues and greys which can clash with warm undertones.

### 5. **Cool Undertones**
- **Best Colors**: Cool colors like emerald, deep purple, lavender, and pink. Shades of blue, grey, and white are also flattering.
- **Avoid**: Warm, earthy tones like orange, tomato red, and some shades of yellow that might clash with your cooler undertones.

### General Tips:
- **Neutrals**: Regardless of skin tone, neutrals like navy, grey, white, and black can be universally flattering but should be selected carefully based on the specific shade and undertone.
- **Experiment**: It's important to try on different colors to see what works best for you, as personal preferences and variations in individual skin tones can influence what looks best.

By keeping these guidelines in mind, you can select colors that enhance your natural complexion and create a harmonious, polished appearance.

The two key points here

1) have an impressive physique
2) have all your clothes fitted professionally

Having a well-maintained body and wearing fitted clothes can significantly impact your appearance, confidence, and overall well-being. Here are the key reasons why these elements are important:

### 1. **Enhanced Appearance**
- **Proportion and Balance**: Fitted clothes accentuate your natural body shape, highlighting your best features and creating a balanced silhouette.
- **Polished Look**: Well-fitted clothing, regardless of body type, looks more polished and put-together, contributing to a more professional and stylish appearance.
- **Flattery**: Properly fitted clothes can hide imperfections and accentuate strengths, making you look more attractive and confident.

### 2. **Improved Confidence**
- **Self-Esteem**: Wearing clothes that fit well and complement your body can boost self-esteem and make you feel more confident in social and professional settings.
- **Positive Self-Image**: Maintaining a healthy body and wearing clothes that fit can lead to a more positive self-image, which impacts your overall mood and interactions with others.

### 3. **Comfort and Mobility**
- **Ease of Movement**: Clothes that fit properly allow for better mobility and comfort, reducing the risk of discomfort or wardrobe malfunctions.
- **Breathability**: Well-fitted clothing is often more breathable and comfortable, particularly in active or professional environments.

### 4. **Health and Well-being**
- **Physical Fitness**: Maintaining a good body through regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle contributes to overall physical health, reducing the risk of various health issues.
- **Mental Health**: Regular physical activity and a positive body image can improve mental health, reducing stress and promoting a sense of well-being.

### 5. **Social and Professional Perception**
- **First Impressions**: A well-maintained appearance and properly fitted clothes contribute to making a positive first impression, which is crucial in both social and professional interactions.
- **Respect and Influence**: People often perceive those who dress well and maintain their bodies as more disciplined, successful, and credible, which can enhance your influence and respect in various settings.

### 6. **Versatility and Longevity of Wardrobe**
- **Timeless Style**: Investing in well-fitted, classic pieces can create a versatile wardrobe that remains stylish over time.
- **Cost-Effectiveness**: Properly fitted, high-quality clothes tend to last longer and wear better, offering better value in the long run.

By maintaining a good body through healthy habits and choosing fitted clothes, you can enhance your appearance, boost your confidence, and improve your overall quality of life.

That’s all for 2024, if you incels have something to say debate me in the comments. This is the comprehensive guide to male dress code and for majority of purposes members of this forum will not have to look in depth regarding anything else.

Thanks for reading and I hope this is more useful than my previous guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, suessgott, mewingmaxxer and 2 others
@maxxmclooks @N1666

Here you go regards, try debunk this one :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Lokki and N1666
0 brutal

• +1
Reactions: Aero
IMG 4569
IMG 4568

If you are in college or high school and dress like this you will be laughed at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, ik_584, Haydez and 4 others
Y2K is already so over lmfao. Thread also looks to be 75% GPT generated. Cringing tbh

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Y2K is already so over lmfao. Thread also looks to be 75% GPT generated. Cringing tbh
Joined may 5th 2024

Your opinion is invalid

Also when I can literally hear your receded chin through the screen

Thanks for the useful input though, this is the looksmsxxing section not off topic :feelsuhh:

Joined may 5th 2024

Your opinion is invalid

Also when I can literally hear your receded chin through the screen

Thanks for the useful input though, this is the looksmsxxing section not off topic :feelsuhh:
Just by looking at the v1 thread your opinion is already invalid. Fucking cringing looking at the Supreme hoodie.

Invalidating my opinion just for creating an account (after lurking for months) is also very much retarded.

I'd kill myself before ever taking this post's advice, plain outdated and hardly any effort.

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio
no fashion for your nct

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
All cope, just dress like the kid who pipes the most foids

Everything a bit too tight ngl.
I'll post a simple fashion maxing thread soon if interest is there.
But I like what you did with the different aesthetics.

so having checked the original thread I realise it is outdated, now some German fashion YouTuber trying to make us looksmaxxers look dumb has cherrypicked an old thread I wrote regarding the style in 2021, now having scoured through his YouTube I can see this man has no sense of fashion so thought I would update this style maxxing guide to show that we still have useful thread

1) Casual
2) Smart Casual
3) Smart
4) y2k
5) thugmaxxed
6) old money
7) accessories
8) replicas
9) fragrance
10) achieving a perfect fit
11) color theory

First I found it apt to discuss the use and common frequencies of casual fashion. According to my research and personal experience
dressing casually involves wearing relaxed, comfortable clothing that typically includes items like jeans, t-shirts, casual shirts, sneakers, or other informal footwear. The style can vary based on personal preferences and cultural norms but generally avoids formal attire such as suits, ties, or dress shoes. Casual wear is often about practicality and ease, allowing individuals to feel at ease and move freely.

Appropriate occasions for dressing casually include:

1. **Leisure Activities**: Hanging out with friends, going to the movies, or spending time at home.
2. **Casual Work Environments**: Offices with a laid-back dress code or remote working.
3. **Social Gatherings**: Barbecues, casual parties, or informal get-togethers.
4. **Traveling**: Whether it's a road trip or a flight, comfort is key.
5. **Outdoor Activities**: Hiking, picnics, or other recreational activities.
6. **Everyday Errands**: Grocery shopping, visiting the bank, or running other daily errands.
7. **Casual Dining**: Eating out at cafes, diners, or fast-food restaurants where formal attire isn't required.

Visual Examples

View attachment 2991951
View attachment 2991952
View attachment 2991953

Notice what they have in common?

1) White Sneakers : very simple and modern, I personally still reccomend AF1 if you have some money to show off, other branded white sneakers will also show your wealth off also. However unbranded clothes will also work

2) notice the colors used? Simple and complimentary to the skin, if you are unsure about what colors are complimentary see later in the guide “color theory”

3) Jeans used, I reccomend a high quality pair of jeans in both black and blue, I personally think ripped jeans look homosexual unless you are giga masc maxxed however if you have the confidence and it gets you attention perhaps it’s an option

4) baggy jumpy, oversized is a huge trend in 2024 (time of writing) as you can see with the oversized tee and jumper

5) neutral and pastel colors, no graphical designs. I believe it’s important to keep things simple, no brands (unless of course you are showing off however we will cover this in the new money section of my post) you can get these from any fast fashion retailer. REMEBER it’s important to get a good fit, the fit makes the outfit remember this. We will cover this a little more in “achieving an ideal fit”

With casual I recommend using this in the settings mentioned above, and using these simple rules and visual examples you can experiment with the rules and see what works for you, remeber there is no one set rule in fashion. A lot of it should be trial and error thus why I recommend fast fashion (cheap so you can experiment with a lot more and find what works)

Similar to mentioned before, smart casual fashion will still integrate aspects of casual fashion with certain aspects from dressing smart. Here’s the examples and settings you can dress smart casual :
**Smart casual** is a dress code that blends elements of formal and casual attire, creating a polished yet relaxed look. It strikes a balance by incorporating stylish, well-fitting clothes that are more sophisticated than everyday casual wear but not as formal as business attire. Typical items in a smart casual wardrobe might include:

- **Tops**: Blazers, sport coats, button-down shirts, polo shirts, blouses.
- **Bottoms**: Chinos, dress trousers, dark jeans without distressing, skirts.
- **Footwear**: Loafers, dress shoes, ankle boots, stylish flats.
- **Accessories**: Leather belts, understated jewelry, scarves, quality watches.

**Settings where smart casual attire is appropriate**:

1. **Work Environments**: Offices with a relaxed but professional dress code, business casual workplaces.
2. **Social Events**: Dinner parties, art galleries, theater outings, or other semi-formal social gatherings.
3. **Networking Events**: Conferences, seminars, or professional mixers where a good impression is important.
4. **Dining Out**: Restaurants with a semi-formal ambiance, upscale cafes, or brunch spots.
5. **Date Nights**: Nice restaurants, cocktail bars, or cultural events like concerts and exhibitions.
6. **Interviews**: Jobs in creative industries or companies with a more relaxed dress code.
7. **Travel**: When flying business class or staying at higher-end hotels where a neat appearance is appreciated.

Visual Examples

View attachment 2991958

View attachment 2991959
View attachment 2991960

Now this is fairly easy to emulate once you have a basic wardrobe for casual, add in blazers, chinos, dress shoes, loafers, belts, and some quality shirts. Once again can be achieved by fast fashion brands and of course as before I highly recommend using trial and error to see what you look best in

Also known as ‘suited and booted’ smart attire is a style seen frequently in CEOs, Rich and classy gentlemen.
**Smart fashion for men** refers to a refined style that emphasizes elegance, sophistication, and well-coordinated outfits. It combines classic pieces with modern trends to create a polished, put-together look suitable for a variety of occasions. Key elements of smart fashion for men include:

1. **Tailoring**: Well-fitted blazers, sport coats, and dress trousers.
2. **Shirts**: Crisp button-down shirts, often in neutral or muted colors, sometimes with subtle patterns.
3. **Footwear**: Quality leather shoes such as oxfords, brogues, or loafers.
4. **Outerwear**: Stylish coats, trench coats, or tailored jackets.
5. **Accessories**: Minimalist watches, leather belts, pocket squares, and understated ties.
6. **Trousers**: Chinos, slim-fit dress pants, and dark jeans without distressing.
7. **Knitwear**: Fine-gauge sweaters, cardigans, and turtlenecks in classic colors.

**When to wear smart fashion**:

- **Business Settings**: Meetings, presentations, or any professional setting requiring a polished appearance.
- **Social Events**: Cocktail parties, weddings, upscale dinners, or cultural events like art openings.
- **Date Nights**: Dining at a nice restaurant, attending a play, or going to a high-end bar.
- **Formal Gatherings**: Networking events, conferences, or any event where making a good impression is key.
- **Travel**: When traveling for business or staying at luxury accommodations where a refined appearance is expected.

Visual Examples

View attachment 2991967
View attachment 2991968
View attachment 2991969

Now as you can see we are only wearing dress pants, chinos, or some other form of smart pants. The shirt is the main underlayer, and a suit jacket or smart dress coat with leather shoes/ boots. I recommend for this style to have everything tailored as it will make the style look more elegant. For most men on this forum however I do not suppose that there would be much application for this in daily life however I appreciate it can be useful for interviews, work, perhaps functions that require a certain level of decorum. Again fast fashion offers quality materials in these clothing items. Find the colors you like and experiment. It should be clear by now experimenting is the only clear way to get a good idea of what looks good and what doesn’t work

Y2K is a new rising in popularity trend for “emo” chicks and dudes alike. I only recommend this style if you are niche maxxing for emo girls or perhaps are involved in the y2k communities. Due to its highly niched nature I will only provide images. Apps like vinted or google with the search criteria “y2k men’s” will return other ideas, find one that suits you

View attachment 2991974
View attachment 2991976
View attachment 2991977

**Streetwear** is a fashion style that originated from urban culture, particularly influenced by skateboarding, hip-hop, and street fashion scenes. It typically includes casual, comfortable clothing with a strong emphasis on individual style and often features bold graphics, logos, and unique designs. Key elements of streetwear include:

- **Tops**: Graphic t-shirts, hoodies, oversized sweaters, and street-style jackets (like bomber or denim jackets).
- **Bottoms**: Baggy jeans, cargo pants, joggers, and shorts.
- **Footwear**: Sneakers (often limited-edition or high-end brands), high-tops, and casual boots.
- **Accessories**: Caps, beanies, backpacks, chunky jewelry, and branded socks.
- **Outerwear**: Puffer jackets, windbreakers, and parkas with standout designs or logos.
- **Layering**: Mixing various pieces for a layered, eclectic look.

**Settings where streetwear is appropriate**:

1. **Casual Outings**: Hanging out with friends, going to concerts, or urban exploring.
2. **Social Gatherings**: Informal parties, meet-ups, or events where a relaxed dress code is acceptable.
3. **Everyday Wear**: Running errands, shopping, or any daily activities.
4. **Creative Workspaces**: Jobs in the fashion, music, or creative industries where individuality and style are encouraged.
5. **Street and Skate Culture Events**: Skate parks, street art festivals, and hip-hop events.

View attachment 2991982
View attachment 2991983
View attachment 2991984

To achieve this, I recommend seeing what popular rappers or influencers in your area are wearing and emulating the same branding, if you’re a broke bitch then I suggest looking into rep maxxing as none branded items will not work with this style, this style is specifically used by modern day gangsters, rappers and the like and their designer brands are important to them as a status symbol which is a huge part of this niche of fashion

**Old money fashion for men** is characterized by classic, refined, and timeless styles that prioritize quality and understated elegance. This fashion ethos emphasizes well-crafted garments and accessories that convey a sense of heritage and sophistication without relying on ostentatious displays of wealth.

### Key Elements of Old Money Fashion for Men:

1. **Tailoring**:
- **Blazers and Sports Coats**: Well-fitted blazers and sports coats in classic colors such as navy, charcoal, and tweed.
- **Suits**: Tailored suits in neutral tones, often bespoke or from reputable heritage brands.

2. **Shirts**:
- **Dress Shirts**: Crisp white or light blue dress shirts made of high-quality cotton.
- **Oxford Shirts**: Button-down Oxford shirts in solid colors or subtle patterns.

3. **Knitwear**:
- **Sweaters**: Cashmere or wool sweaters in neutral colors, including crew necks, V-necks, and cardigans.
- **Polo Shirts**: Well-fitted polo shirts in classic colors for a smart casual look.

4. **Bottoms**:
- **Trousers**: Tailored trousers in wool or cotton, often in classic colors like navy, gray, and beige.
- **Chinos**: High-quality chinos in neutral shades for a more relaxed yet polished appearance.

5. **Footwear**:
- **Leather Shoes**: Oxfords, brogues, and loafers made from premium leather.
- **Casual Shoes**: Suede loafers or driving shoes for a relaxed yet sophisticated look.

6. **Outerwear**:
- **Coats**: Wool overcoats, trench coats, and Barbour jackets.
- **Blazers**: Tweed or wool blazers for a traditional touch.

7. **Accessories**:
- **Watches**: Classic, understated watches with leather or metal bands from reputable brands.
- **Belts**: High-quality leather belts in black or brown.
- **Scarves and Gloves**: Wool or cashmere scarves and leather gloves.
- **Pocket Squares**: Simple, elegant pocket squares in subtle patterns or solid colors.

### Style Philosophy:

- **Quality over Quantity**: Investing in fewer, higher-quality items that last longer and maintain their elegance over time.
- **Subtlety**: Avoiding flashy logos and overt brand displays in favor of discreet sophistication.
- **Tradition**: Embracing timeless styles that have stood the test of time and exude a sense of heritage.
- **Elegance**: Prioritizing well-tailored, well-fitted clothing that enhances one's appearance with a refined, polished look.

By adhering to these principles, old money fashion for men creates an image of enduring style and sophistication.

View attachment 2991988
View attachment 2991990
View attachment 2991991

What you need to invest in, note you don’t need to spend a hell of a lot to get good accessories. Here I will cover some essentials and good to haves:

1) rings (any that you want, can be real precious metal or steel, whatever floats your boat)
2) good set of shades (complimentary to the face, if you have poor eye area I particularly recommend shades)
3) good quality chain
4) good quality watch (further detail about watches in replica maxxing)
5) quality belts
6) man bags
7) bracelets

Use these to enhance the outfits depth and add extra character to your outfit

Other classes include: haircut and beard (be well groomed have a good hairstyle for your face shape and have a clean shave, stubble or designer beard depending on which boosts Smv the most. Tattoos would also be a notable mention

Fragrance is a topic in its own right which deserves its own thread, so infact that’s just what I will do

All credit to the author of this thread, incredibly high quality recommended to read in full

For the brokies:

For fragrance clones try : The Essence Vault, Lataffa. I can’t vouch for the other rep makers however I have now tried both of the mentioned brands and will say their clones are like 90% accurate

Choosing the right colors to complement your skin tone can enhance your overall appearance. Here are guidelines for selecting colors based on different male skin tones:

### 1. **Fair/Pale Skin Tone**
- **Best Colors**: Soft, pastel colors and light neutrals. Think of shades like light blue, beige, camel, soft pink, and mint green.
- **Avoid**: Extremely bright colors (neon) and overly dark colors like black or very dark navy, which can create too stark a contrast.

### 2. **Medium/Olive Skin Tone**
- **Best Colors**: Earth tones and rich, warm colors. Examples include olive, brown, mustard yellow, burgundy, warm greys, and forest green. Jewel tones like emerald, sapphire, and amethyst also work well.
- **Avoid**: Colors that are too close to your skin tone, like certain shades of yellow and olive, which can make you look washed out.

### 3. **Dark Skin Tone**
- **Best Colors**: Bold, bright colors and light neutrals. These include bright red, cobalt blue, white, pastel colors, and vibrant shades like turquoise and royal purple.
- **Avoid**: Colors that might not provide enough contrast, such as very dark browns or deep navy blues.

### 4. **Warm Undertones**
- **Best Colors**: Warm colors such as peach, coral, amber, gold, and orange. Earthy tones like brown, olive, and warm green also work well.
- **Avoid**: Cool colors like icy blues and greys which can clash with warm undertones.

### 5. **Cool Undertones**
- **Best Colors**: Cool colors like emerald, deep purple, lavender, and pink. Shades of blue, grey, and white are also flattering.
- **Avoid**: Warm, earthy tones like orange, tomato red, and some shades of yellow that might clash with your cooler undertones.

### General Tips:
- **Neutrals**: Regardless of skin tone, neutrals like navy, grey, white, and black can be universally flattering but should be selected carefully based on the specific shade and undertone.
- **Experiment**: It's important to try on different colors to see what works best for you, as personal preferences and variations in individual skin tones can influence what looks best.

By keeping these guidelines in mind, you can select colors that enhance your natural complexion and create a harmonious, polished appearance.

The two key points here

1) have an impressive physique
2) have all your clothes fitted professionally

Having a well-maintained body and wearing fitted clothes can significantly impact your appearance, confidence, and overall well-being. Here are the key reasons why these elements are important:

### 1. **Enhanced Appearance**
- **Proportion and Balance**: Fitted clothes accentuate your natural body shape, highlighting your best features and creating a balanced silhouette.
- **Polished Look**: Well-fitted clothing, regardless of body type, looks more polished and put-together, contributing to a more professional and stylish appearance.
- **Flattery**: Properly fitted clothes can hide imperfections and accentuate strengths, making you look more attractive and confident.

### 2. **Improved Confidence**
- **Self-Esteem**: Wearing clothes that fit well and complement your body can boost self-esteem and make you feel more confident in social and professional settings.
- **Positive Self-Image**: Maintaining a healthy body and wearing clothes that fit can lead to a more positive self-image, which impacts your overall mood and interactions with others.

### 3. **Comfort and Mobility**
- **Ease of Movement**: Clothes that fit properly allow for better mobility and comfort, reducing the risk of discomfort or wardrobe malfunctions.
- **Breathability**: Well-fitted clothing is often more breathable and comfortable, particularly in active or professional environments.

### 4. **Health and Well-being**
- **Physical Fitness**: Maintaining a good body through regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle contributes to overall physical health, reducing the risk of various health issues.
- **Mental Health**: Regular physical activity and a positive body image can improve mental health, reducing stress and promoting a sense of well-being.

### 5. **Social and Professional Perception**
- **First Impressions**: A well-maintained appearance and properly fitted clothes contribute to making a positive first impression, which is crucial in both social and professional interactions.
- **Respect and Influence**: People often perceive those who dress well and maintain their bodies as more disciplined, successful, and credible, which can enhance your influence and respect in various settings.

### 6. **Versatility and Longevity of Wardrobe**
- **Timeless Style**: Investing in well-fitted, classic pieces can create a versatile wardrobe that remains stylish over time.
- **Cost-Effectiveness**: Properly fitted, high-quality clothes tend to last longer and wear better, offering better value in the long run.

By maintaining a good body through healthy habits and choosing fitted clothes, you can enhance your appearance, boost your confidence, and improve your overall quality of life.

That’s all for 2024, if you incels have something to say debate me in the comments. This is the comprehensive guide to male dress code and for majority of purposes members of this forum will not have to look in depth regarding anything else.

Thanks for reading and I hope this is more useful than my previous guide
Fashion isn’t that important in getting girls, only thing you need is well fitted clothes with neutral colors and no obvious logos to look good, except if you’re trying to get a girl that dresses in a particular niches

This style is so corny and was trending like 4 years ago. If you want to nichemaxx and slay this is whats trending right now:

View attachment 2992041View attachment 2992043View attachment 2992044
literally dis, i’m convinced the op posted the thread to eliminate competition. ironically gaining a physique in the current fashion climate is one of the worst things you can possibly do. you won’t fit into flares jeans or any of the skinny tops trending rn. besides, gymcel is cope and only helps if you somehow get in a lot of conflict like a retard

• +1
Reactions: bfol7