Fashion/style is cope

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
Friday evening, I was wearing a hoodie and a baseball hat. Still a pretty girl locked eyes with me throughout the tram ride. That made my Friday night home rotting bearable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, moreroidsmoredates, gigell and 4 others
good fashion will never be a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, lovenothoties, Timmy and 1 other person
A Chad wearing a garbage bag will pull more foids than a turbo manlet in a suit.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
True. though for the average person it can be a halo and add some appeal. though usually it is a cope.

Nothing wrong with a hoodie and baseball cap you don’t need to be in a designer fit 24/7 to be stylish. Fashion is one of the only softmaxxes that isn’t cope.

Nigga hoodie and baseball cap isn’t bad jfl

good fashion will never be a bad thing
Exactly. It's not gonna ascend you but it will make you look a bit better which never hurts.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
fashion fragrance is cope wont get you girls and shit but at least i will make you appear normal and people may talk to you or not at least treat you like subhuman

if you were wearing something better she wouldve approached you lol
fashion isnt a cope i always get complimented by random girls when i wear something nice

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
if you were wearing something better she wouldve approached you lol
fashion isnt a cope i always get complimented by random girls when i wear something nice
fairy tales from mumbai

I've been saying this for a little while, but it only matters/ascends you if you are tall, you can literally wear fucking anything and your height is the outfit

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and laaltin
Friday evening, I was wearing a hoodie and a baseball hat. Still a pretty girl locked eyes with me throughout the tram ride. That made my Friday night home rotting bearable.
Same.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
6ft minimum if you want to wear anything fashionable. otherwise stick to jorts and minecraft boxers incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLBurner, Copeful and laaltin