Fashionmaxing Guide

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
I want to start off by saying fashionmaxing is extremely underrated on these forums and I wanted to give my opinion on some of the best items for looksmaxing purposes. No, fashionmaxing WILL NOT turn an incel into a Chad but it WILL get you compliments and people WILL start conversations with you if you follow my advice. The average man dresses like complete shit and people will notice if you put yourself together well.

Some Notes Before I Start

-If you are overweight this will not work. It is impossible for clothes to look good on a shit body. I suggest you lower your bf to acceptable levels before trying anything looksmaxing related.
-I was an incel before fashionmaxing and still am an incel today. Fashionmaxing will probably only increase your looks rating by 1-2 points. It is not magic.
-I will be focusing on casual wear because that is what you will be wearing most of the time.

Tops
You want to stick to basic crew neck t-shirts in solid colors. Black and white are the best colors in my opinion because they go with everything. Brand doesn't matter and I don't recommend spending money on t-shirts because they will inevitably become old and worn out FAST no matter how high end they are. Walmart brand is fine just make sure the fit is on point. Fit really is everything when it comes to shirts. This is how a t-shirt should look.
how_to_wear_white_t-shirt_for_men_white_t-shirt_outfit_ideas_for_men_5.jpg

Bottoms
Like tops you want to stick to something basic. For pants I recommend dark wash indigo denim and black denim if you can pull it off. Here is where I find spending a little bit of money goes a long way. Most black jeans have a tendency to fade after a few washes and become gray and old looking. The best way to combat this is buying brands that use neverfading dyes. I recommend acne studios Stay Black collection for around $200. Always wash your denim inside out on a cooler setting to make them last longer.

30Y176-141_A.jpg

For blue denim fading is less of an issue and you can get away with cheaper brands like levis. As with tops, the fit of your pants will make or break them. Slim fit is ideal for most people as it hugs your legs and gives the appearance of a butt even if you don't have one. Make sure they aren't too tight. (again if you're fat this will not work for you). This is a good fitting pair of jeans.
cee6fa5550c6b6fda89191eec3e60bfd.jpg

Shorts aren't very important as they are not really worn for looksmaxing purposes rather than comfort. Stay away from baggy cargo shorts. Get slim fit chino shorts that fall above the knees.
54411125b4c1f3c4a18cfc7e7a5ff416.jpg

With shorts I recommend you buy some with flashy colors and designs. This will make you stand out and you will get compliments even if it's not for aesthetic reasons.

Shoes
This is the most important part of a man's wardrobe and where people will notice. I'm not going to go into what makes the perfect shoe because I don't know. I am going to tell you the 3 shoes that have gotten me more compliments than I can count.

Plain white leather sneakers. You can get some for $30. Don't waste your money on expensive common projects. No one can tell the difference. You will get tons of compliments on these shoes especially from women. They are extremely basic and I don't understand it but I promise you it will work. They also go with everything.
3d8cc400f110d07300f1ae79c967e53e.jpg

CDG Converse. These are $135 but are worth it in my opinion. Women will compliment these because of the cute heart. Men will compliment them because of the CDG flex. You will be amazed how many conversations these will start. I would wear them with black jeans.
58e6eb3bdc2c7b43657ad8446bc7022e.jpg

A more risky sneaker to wear are hightop sneakers like Jordans. Some people love them but a lot of people hate them. They do look childish but you will stand out and get tons of compliments.
ddaa5a09015b5e8b1f8c7e5571aceaa9.jpg

Accessories
The only accessory you can wear as a man without getting made fun of is a watch. Don't be fooled by brands like Rolex. It's unnecessary. Every popular rolex has a replica from a credible brand for under $100.
bda3c4b8f8121d36254a9ec91263bdc5.jpg

Since this is mostly an incel forum I am going to tell you the watches to buy that women will compliment. Men in general are more autistic about these things and will give you compliments on craftsmanship/quality whatever that means. You have to understand, WOMEN DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN AETSHETICS. Watches are a piece of jewelry to them. You want to buy watches that have either gold or silver metal bracelets. THIS IS 100% THE MOST IMPORTANT AND POSSIBLY ONLY THING THAT MATTERS WHEN IT COMES TO WATCHES. You WILL NOT get compliments from women using a leather band. The shinier the watch, the better. I suggest a sunburst dial.It will add to the shininess. Something like this. Don't spend more than $100 on a watch or you are getting cucked hard.
8ay1rmdm36s11.jpg

Conclusion/Cliffs
Okay, so I know I missed out on a lot of stuff, but honestly these tips should be more than enough to dress better than the average man.This is just a basic guide that has worked for me. I get compliments on my clothes regularly despite my sub 5 face. Some important points to take away with.

-Clothes will never look good if you are fat
-For pants and shirts just get well fitting plain basics
-Shoes are where you flex
-Watches are for aesthetics not fucking craftsmanship. Go for shiny metals.

If you follow these rules I guarantee you will get compliments and people will start conversations with you regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Saturn, Achathin and 5 others
lol

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Slob, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
watches are so oldman, ill get them in my 30s

CDG Converse. These are $135 but are worth it in my opinion. Women will compliment these because of the cute heart. Men will compliment them because of the CDG flex. You will be amazed how many conversations these will start. I would wear them with black jeans.
58e6eb3bdc2c7b43657ad8446bc7022e.jpg
JFL if you think you won't be ridiculed for wearing these as a man.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Scarface, Slob and 1 other person
strong first thread

Surely there's more than one way to look? This isn't really my style.

• +1
Reactions: mesr
Surely there's more than one way to look? This isn't really my style.
That is a good point. There are many ways to dress that can look good and it is important that you like how you are dressing. This is just what has worked for me.

Op=:bluepill:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Kill_Jew, Slob and 3 others
That is a good point. There are many ways to dress that can look good and it is important that you like how you are dressing. This is just what has worked for me.

I'm into cargo pants, what else should I wear that goes with cargo pants?

I'm into cargo pants, what else should I wear that goes with cargo pants?
I'll be honest man. You need to be a Chad to pull off cargo pants. Again this is just my opinion. Wear what you like. I suggest using pinterest for ideas though. Just type in "cargo pants outfit" and a bunch of Chads wearing cargo pants will show up.

Last edited:
There are a few no go‘s when you are sub 5 psl. Like layering tops or wearing leather jackets. It looks try hard if you don‘t have an above average face. A simple fitting shirt of one color, preferably black or white, is better for average or below average guys. Pitch black slim fit jeans are ideal, since they make your lower body slim as possible and contribute to having a V shape body. White shoes look always good, however converse shoes are outdated imo. And yeah, never leave the house without a watch or at least one accessoire on one of your wrists

Also take your environment into account. Look what other people wear. You can also play niche game. At my place thugmaxxed clothing are pretty in right now. Like jogging pants of addidas or nike in combination with cappies for example. Works pretty good on average guys here, but I can imagine that in other places it might lower your SMV so you have to adjust to your surroundings a bit

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Scarface, didntreadlol and 3 others
Also interesting way is to just display that you dont give a fuck, it makes you come over as alpha and confident. Something like flowers around your neck, weird butterfly sunglasses and ripped jeans with stickers on them. I mostly prefer your way though, and completely agree, no leather jackets for sub5, 5-6 OK, everyone afterwards can wear anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I disagree with a watch being the only acceptable accessory. Chains/necklaces are acceptable in guys. So are earrings and rings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Lorsss
Your fashion doesn't matter. This is some huge cope right here.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and norwoodreaper
The CDG shoe is a meme shoe. I’m being srs btw. It’s a meme in the fashion community because it’s so over worn.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Mateusz74 and mesr
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and mesr
Black t shirt, fitted jeans and kurt Geiger, that’s it and a nice bomber if it’s cold

Fashion doesn't matter, wearing well fitted clothing while not clashing colors does.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Lorsss and mesr
Fashion = major cope.

go join r/mfa bitch

chad can walk around in piss stained rags and still have prime jb chasing him

Clothes and fashion = meaningless for attraction completely meaningless

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
if you are above average already fashiongame can add 0.25-0.5psl. if you are subchad but above average its about portraying a consistent image of yourself (Physiognomy theory) with looksmaxxing and behaviour

1. Don't use pics of models when trying to explain what a good shirt looks like
2. You wear shoes with hearts on them but you think you'd be made fun of if you wore a bracelet? OK...
3. Watches with leather bands are so much more aesthetic than metal watches. I've got compliments for my leather watch
4. The only purpose of shoes should be the heightboost if you need it, if not: shoes don't matter

Nothing said here matters. It will make an ugly person look like a tryhard and it will make a good looking person look even better.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Ethnicsmatter, National Rodgerism and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: mesr
just wear hoodies all day is my fashion

1. Don't use pics of models when trying to explain what a good shirt looks like
2. You wear shoes with hearts on them but you think you'd be made fun of if you wore a bracelet? OK...
3. Watches with leather bands are so much more aesthetic than metal watches. I've got compliments for my leather watch
4. The only purpose of shoes should be the heightboost if you need it, if not: shoes don't matter

Nothing said here matters. It will make an ugly person look like a tryhard and it will make a good looking person look even better.
CDG is a luxary brand. They're statusmaxed clothing. But CDG converses aren't really expensive.
JFL if you think you won't be ridiculed for wearing these as a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
any advice on what jackets to wear?

I wear brown desert and chukka boots basically all the time. Pants are slim blue (dark navy), dark grey or black chinos and jeans with a brown belt, solid color slim t-shirts (v neck or crew cut, usually white, grey or olive.) I have several watches I rotate.
When it's colder I usually wear the same stuff except instead of a t-shirt I wear a v neck sweater with a collared shirt under it. Nothing I wear has visible branding/logos. I never wear shirts with text or anything graphic.

It's basic "decent" clothes and anything beyond this is cope. It doesn't really matter as long as you don't wear baggy cargo/aspie shorts, massive shirts or ugly bulky sneakers. Of course if you're Chad none of this applies or matters.

In my country, most young guys dress like teenagers or they wear basic bitch eastern euro clothes. Slim/tight jeans, usually light blue in color and often ripped, sweatpants or gym pants. Adidas or Nike sneakers, random color combinations. Ugly shit like pink shirts or shirts with writing/logos on them. Better looking guys almost always wear white sneakers, light blue wash jeans, regular slim t-shirts (but often with gay/childish colors like pink, orange, neon green, yellow) and sunglasses.

I dress quite nicely compared to other young college guys in my country.

Last edited:
Reminder that chad wears a red tank top and green yoga pants. $200 for jeans lmao.

who gives a fuck about fashion i put on whatever i find first