Fast food is NOT cheap

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
It's so funny how normies cope about muh "it's cheap and fast, good for on the go", really you can get the same amount of calories for 1/3 of the price if you just prep some shit at home. People will do anything to taste that fatty cheesy salty and sugary combo meal, including deceiving themselves and squandering their bank accounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, SayNoToRotting, jefferson and 4 others
It's so funny how normies cope about muh "it's cheap and fast, good for on the go", really you can get the same amount of calories for 1/3 of the price if you just prep some shit at home. People will do anything to taste that fatty cheesy salty and sugary combo meal, including deceiving themselves and squandering their bank accounts
fast food = jewish poison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3123, hooked_on_tonics and 4 others
indeed gotta spend at least 7$ CAD a meal fk that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and CupOfCoffee
Most people are legit brain dead, and just parrot the same dumb shit their friends and parents taught them

I mean look at the obesity rate, you give people a little extra food surplus and fat fucks start popping up all over the place, you think people could control themselves but nah....

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It’s tasty tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RAITEIII
indeed gotta spend at least 7$ CAD a meal fk that
Literally i spent $7 just for one double cheeseburger today cuz i hadn't eaten and was craving that shit. I wasn't even full, I could have bought 5 pounds of whole grain pasta for the same price.
It’s tasty tbh ngl
It's too tasty, humans aren't meant to eat that kind of shit

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Literally i spent $7 just for one double cheeseburger today cuz i hadn't eaten and was craving that shit. I wasn't even full, I could have bought 5 pounds of whole grain pasta for the same price.
ye but u gotta prepare, spice, then do the dishwashing, you have to store it, carry it from the store etc. time is more valuable than anything. most restaurant grade meal delivery is 2-3x the price of fast food given same macros (diff micros obv)

with all time investment, energy, preparing etc, fast food is one of the cheapest source of kcal

Last edited:
  • +1
It's usually about $10 for me each time I hit up a drive-thru. I should really be obese as fuck with how much taco bell and shit I eat, maybe I have high metabolism idk.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and CupOfCoffee
ye but u gotta prepare, spice, then do the dishwashing, you have to store it, carry it from the store etc. time is more valuable than anything. most restaurant grade meal delivery is 2-3x the price of fast food given same macros (diff micros obv)

with all time investment, energy, preparing etc, fast food is one of the cheapest source of kcal
I see your point but I'm sure most people have enough free time to do that stuff. Also most people who order fast food regularly still prepare food at home, it's just added calories when they're off work/late night

I see your point but I'm sure most people have enough free time to do that stuff. Also most people who order fast food regularly still prepare food at home, it's just added calories when they're off work/late night
its not about whether you have or not have time. its the cost of opportunity. you're not only paying for the food in fast food restaurants, but for the fact.. it's fast. you pay for the time you didn't have to invest so you can spend it on other things, while gettign same amount of calories

health etc. is a diff. discussion. its obviously not healty or sustainable long term, but i would personally argue fast food is pretty good value for what it brings to your life

• +1
I like to sometimes eat 5 McChickens after gym tbh I'm bulking

I Don't eat fast food that often ngl

• +1
I like to sometimes eat 5 McChickens after gym tbh I'm bulking

I Don't eat fast food that often ngl
It's so easy to keep eating and eating it tbh, I can easily down 5 hamburgers with a mcflurry like its nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
YOOO I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT TOO!
JFL I WENT TO MCD GOT 10 PIECE NUGGETS FRIES AND A DRINK FOR 12$!?

jfl its a complete rip off. mcdonalds, kfc, subway etc are all too expensive. ngl tbh i can make a foot long for a quarter of the price of subway.

its not about whether you have or not have time. its the cost of opportunity. you're not only paying for the food in fast food restaurants, but for the fact.. it's fast. you pay for the time you didn't have to invest so you can spend it on other things, while gettign same amount of calories

health etc. is a diff. discussion. its obviously not healty or sustainable long term, but i would personally argue fast food is pretty good value for what it brings to your life
You're kinda coping.

Im a lazy ass and for a long time had been buying fast food but the truth is that I only need to turn on my electric rice cooker and by the time it's ready so is the grilled breast i was preparing tbh. Now i combine it with avocado or some stuff u folks know nothing about and that's it.

Actually the time I might spend buying fast food compared to actually going to the supermarket and do this is kinda close as I do most of it simultaneously.

I'm not necessarilya saving timr, I'm just paying to enable my laziness and other issues lol.

YYour point is okay if you're on the streets and have to stay there or if its compared to complicated dishes...

• +1
That’s not what they mean when they say “cheap”

They mean relative to eating out virtually anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

It's always possible to choose healthier options and/or have them not add cheese, buns, mayo, sodas, sauces, fries etc. and add extra veggies but that makes the food less palatable. People have that option but 90% of people don't cuz they're lazy fatheads with low IQs.

it depends what you order. In Mcdonalds if you order like a braindead obv its gonna be expensive. Like a bigmac combo for example. You have to go for the cheap burger menu or have coupons that are good and skip out on soda drink which is poison anyways.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and RAITEIII
it depends what you order. In Mcdonalds if you order like a braindead obv its gonna be expensive. Like a bigmac combo for example. You have to go for the cheap burger menu or have coupons that are good and skip out on soda drink which is poison anyways.
yea. Typically they have alternatives which are a lot cheaper, but only slightly smaller, or slightly less desirable, that are not promoted as aggressively. Like at Burger King I always order the Double Cheese burgers. They are often not even on the big display menu, but are less than half the price of similar offerings, and only like 20% smaller.

And Wendy's 4 for $4 is a great value

it taste great

Have eaten fast food for like 4 times in my entire life, but I'm pretty sure nothing's gonna beat milk or almonds in terms of most efficient calorie to price ratio.

It's always possible to choose healthier options and/or have them not add cheese, buns, mayo, sodas, sauces, fries etc. and add extra veggies but that makes the food less palatable. People have that option but 90% of people don't cuz they're lazy fatheads with low IQs.

When I work long days I just fast thru breakfast and lunch and eat when I get home, so one meal a day solves the eating out problem

• +1
When I work long days I just fast thru breakfast and lunch and eat when I get home, so one meal a day solves the eating out problem
Still expensive. Still loaded with grease and sugar. If it works it works tho

Still expensive. Still loaded with grease and sugar. If it works it works tho

What? I said I just wait till I get home to eat grocery food, and just skip breakfast and lunch altogether

• +1
I never a meal I always only get the entree