fast food options with no salt that don‘t bloat you?

E

erikgaus

Iron
Are there some good options for fast food or eating out in general that are salt free and don‘t bloat you?

I know all fast food and even restaurant food sucks for health but still wondering if there are some salt free options that will atleast not bloat you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad, dark.max, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
@Master , youre fault for wanting tiktok kids in here, look at the shit you have done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max, LooksmaxxHopeful, Ceo of CrueltySquad and 1 other person
It's like asking how to eat fruits without fructose:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, LooksmaxxHopeful and Ceo of CrueltySquad
cook at home fattie

subway i think. cos its just bread meat cheese etc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Ceo of CrueltySquad
@Master , youre fault for wanting tiktok kids in here, look at the shit you have done
thx for the reply but I think that‘s a bad option since cheese has a lot of salt. And usually restaurants/fast food places also add salt to meat. Maybe you could ask for meat without salt if its not already processed but cheese has salt for sure

subway i think. cos its just bread meat cheese etc
thx for the reply but I think that‘s a bad option since cheese has a lot of salt. And usually restaurants/fast food places also add salt to meat. Maybe you could ask for meat without salt if its not already processed but cheese has salt for sure

• So Sad
Reactions: Jonnyboi
No good fast food exists, salt isnt even the problem here

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Doesn't exist. I know you want to keep eating slop but sadly there isn't such a thing.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Jonnyboi
get without cheese?

No good fast food exists, salt isnt even the problem here
i meant to reply to another user it was a mistake. But yea i know every fast food is bad cuz of seed oils/chemicals/sugar/overcooked/toxins

Doesn't exist. I know you want to keep eating slop but sadly there isn't such a thing.
It‘s just that it would be nice to have a lesser evil choice for when eating out. At home I eat pretty clean tho. I eat only meat, eggs, fruit and other whole foods

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
You’re so fucking stupid,the stupidness in this thread is insane.
if fast food is fried in bad fats and seed oils that shit will bloat you.
And if you think of sugary fast foods like donuts,sugar bloats you more than salt.
I fucking despise this thread.

It‘s just that it would be nice to have a lesser evil choice for when eating out. At home I eat pretty clean tho. I eat only meat, eggs, fruit and other whole foods
Then there shouldn't be an issue. Stop eating slop from mega companies.

Fast food? Go outside and kill a pigeon and then eat it.