Fast is over now its time to eat healthy through the day go gym and build muscle over my fat

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Still can't look at the camera without my eyes going all fucked but I've lost all though
Bump
Bump again
Bump

Attachments

• 15821040862354897097358876311187.jpg
    15821040862354897097358876311187.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Snapchat-146156071.jpg
    Snapchat-146156071.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Gymmax, Skinmax and get a new haircut ASAP

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Lars
goodluck man! some people are making fun of you here but you are atleast looksmaxxing you can do it!

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, yang and BigBiceps
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GymBro2000, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 685
Gwarn Jimbob my son

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
goodluck man! some people are making fun of you here but you are atleast looksmaxxing you can do it!
Thank you trust me it don't bother me thanks for looking out though

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 685 and Jimsonbobson505
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I legit cant fucking understand how someone could cut their hair like that
Completely insane

fix haircut

and also, get a tan brah

• +1
I legit cant fucking understand how someone could cut their hair like that
Completely insane
I have widows peak a dominant trait in men one side of my hair grows quicker than the other from a previous haircut a girl fucked up one of my sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Ayy widows peak gang

widows peak is what balding men have, you have a rounded hairline which is a sign of low prenatal t

widows peak is what balding men have, you have a rounded hairline which is a sign of low prenatal t
Thats my fringe and you quite obviously see my fringe shaped like a V keep hating it's just my fringe giving the illusion that it's rounded

Attachments

• 15821144380239006599437308522341.jpg
    15821144380239006599437308522341.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 63
Thats my fringe and you quite obviously see my fringe shaped like a V keep hating it's just my fringe giving the illusion that it's rounded
you can't have a fringe at that lengh hair faggot

Looks good man. Keep doing what you are doing, you've made great progress!

• +1
Mirin. Phase one is complete

Time to build muscle and tan ur skin a bit. Grow out ur hair and clear your skin. You can do all of this at the same time. Once you’re done that, you’ll be looksmaxxed and slaying.

You don’t need a beefy chunky build. Just a lean muscular build. Make sure your diet is clean. Try bulking on keto.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Jimsonbobson505
Mirin. Phase one is complete

Time to build muscle and tan ur skin a bit. Grow out ur hair and clear your skin. You can do all of this at the same time. Once you’re done that, you’ll be looksmaxxed and slaying.

You don’t need a beefy chunky build. Just a lean muscular build. Make sure your diet is clean. Try bulking on keto.
I've had 2 bananas for breakfast 3 eggs for lunch and ill have a light dinner cause they say if you try adapt to many heavy foods to quickly you just put all the weight on immediately so Ima go gym and that but light dinner till my body reconises its new system thanks for always looking out for me g

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
I've had 2 bananas for breakfast 3 eggs for lunch and ill have a light dinner cause they say if you try adapt to many heavy foods to quickly you just put all the weight on immediately so Ima go gym and that but light dinner till my body reconises its new system thanks for always looking out for me g
Indeed. Start light, no carbs. Use the next month to build it slowly

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Jimsonbobson505
need another month of fasting mate, ignore the eye problems just a sign of organ failure so no biggue, can always get laser eye surgery for an easy fix

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4645
need another month of fasting mate, ignore the eye problems just a sign of organ failure so no biggue, can always get laser eye surgery for an easy fix
No it just when looking at the camera they go all fucked 😂

No it just when looking at the camera they go all fucked 😂

no biggie mate no need for eyes when you ascend like i said always get lasered or contacts

you are like psl 6.5 there, can easily get to 9+ with some muscles and fillers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4645
no biggie mate no need for eyes when you ascend like i said always get lasered or contacts

6.5 I'm 5 right now no loose skin and collgen is on point just need to go gym and eat healthy and my acne

I'm experiencing the same
90% of western men are. Just need to currain fraud and no one can tell if your hairline is NW1 or NW0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685