Jump to newIgnoreWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/22/22572.jpg?1599863881
FastBananaCEO
life is a pigsty
★★★★★

JoinedNov 13, 2019Posts21,717Online119d 35m
Today at 2:19 AM
  • Add bookmark
I have zero energy rn probs gonna die soon of isolation and bullying and what it's done to my brain so this thread will probs be written autisticly

One of my teachers is gay

First I wanna say that he talked to a girl in my class about the blackpill. I overheard them talking about the situation of how less ppl b in relationships and especially in Japan. They said how it's cuz ppl don't get married anymore and there's more males than females and then my teacher literally said "there's not enough boys to go around so all the girls are getting the top top boys then the rest of the boys are left out". Mad. So he's aware of hypergamy but he doesn't know the reasoning behind it but fairs to him for at least acknowledging hypergamy being a thing.

Second is he hates trump. Orange man bad! He showed us some of his artwork and one of them was of trump and mocking him n all dat and he said he'd drawn other pics of him too. He lives in his head rent free. Why not draw the real villains like the rockerfellers and Rothschilds etc?

Thirdly this was when he was talking to the section of the class drawin wild west stuff. He was saying stuff like how all the wild west movies are bad cuz the "males are made out to be masculine"? What? Are they not masculine? Are they not allowed to be? What a retarded sentence. I can't believe that we have 30-50 yro having the brain capacity of a whiny little toddler. Even they have been victims of normalisation as well. And then he continued saying how it makes women look bad but that's literally how it was back then. You can't change facts and history you dumb faggot. Males were masculine and females were feminine. As it should be. Someone give me a reason why it shouldn't be that way.

Fourthly he wouldn't stop virtue signalling about how we need to use every single diversity and ethnicity in our artwork. Fucking faggy virtue signal cucked cunt.

Fithly he treats the females in the class like they are his friends and ignores all the males apart from that gigachad I made a thread about the other day

Stuff like this makes me think I'm in the Truman show n all dat. Why does it have to be that way? What are the chances that I happen to have this cuck of a teacher?

Why is everything so perfectly designed to make my life as worse as possible? Well I know the answer tbh, it's cuz I'm an ugly male living in a gynocentric hypergamous society.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Hades and Arkantos
Classic art teacher fag libtard.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel