FASTEST BAN FROM .COM EVER JFL

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns

JFL at that fucking jew site:lul:

Took me less than 15 minutes to get banned In there and I was trying to be genuinely nice

After I saw @moggathon post about com I thought he just did something really bad but i barely said anything and got fucking banned jfl:lul:

Im now probably a record holder of getting banned in .com any%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, morbidlymorbid, micropp and 11 others
@northern mogger
@maxxmclooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Jova
View attachment 2928585

Took me less than 15 minutes to get banned In there and I was trying to be genuinely nice

After I saw @moggathon post about com I thought he just did something really bad but i barely said anything and got fucking banned jfl:lul:

What did you do?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Same
i told nigas to squeeze limes and ice into their eyes for colored eyesmaxxing n they banned me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Richard Cheese, micropp and 3 others
That site is very retarded and preach muh goldpill

• JFL
Same
i told nigas to squeeze limes and ice into their eyes for colored eyesmaxxing n they banned me
why don't you use your own methods you T50 cel

View attachment 2928585

any% speedrun glitchless .com

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Lokki
dude….

• +1
is that the bluepill version of .org

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Lokki
I mean @n9wiff posts on there consistantly and shit
But that site is pretty cucked tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Jova and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, LegitUser and 3 others
im actually laughing at him as we speak.
Most of his facial features are feminine, but he still looks masculine cuz he has 0 facial harmony and insanely ugly hair
Jfl at him

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and sweetheart
Most of his facial features are feminine, but he still looks masculine cuz he has 0 facial harmony and insanely ugly hair
Jfl at him
bro you made me laugh really hard. what a peasant he is

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and jisko32
Yeah he looks like an ugly woman
he is certified goblina . should be put on cigarette pack to discourage people from smoking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, SidharthTheSlayer and jisko32
bro you made me laugh really hard. what a peasant he is
He literally could fuck you up irl son. But of course, it's the internet after all.
he is brown as shit, nothing is gonna help this guy
He's literally not lol

@try2beme someone is talking behind your back boyo

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and try2beme
He literally could fuck you up irl son. But of course, it's the internet after all.

He's literally not lol

we got la rata here?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Is that Zesto's forum?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I thought you and him settled the beef tf
Nah he is still tagging me on some shit threads and insults me, I just tried to ignore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Autismcel

He's literally not lol

How he looks behind his screen attempted talking shit about my eye color for zero reacts

IMG 4637
IMG 4671

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
I mean @n9wiff posts on there consistantly and shit
But that site is pretty cucked tbh
@n9wiff is good user and they need to not ban people as often in my opinion. Pretty restrictive for now
is that the bluepill version of .org
Pretty much, I wish they could tone down the rules sometimes. It was enjoyable having moggathon on there adding more flavor to the site. With the influx of org users, it’s slowly becoming more blackpilled. @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 is on there and is one of the few .is posters on the site.
That site is very retarded and preach muh goldpill
That’s only AstroSky
@Autismcel is also on there 😍
@i_love_roosters was banned for something I can’t remember but I think they should uncage because he didn’t do anything remotely bad to my knowledge
@Lokki also forgot to ask but why do you think you were banned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
View attachment 2928585

That’s a diff site? Wow I’m such a new gen I though it was the old version of the forum and this one is just new url

@Autismcel why is @i_love_roosters banned?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
There was never beef, i just found him hideous in brutal honesty and he tried convincing me he wasnt and hes a mogger, along with racist copes
I thought you and him settled the beef tf

@i_love_roosters was banned for something I can’t remember but I think they should uncage because he didn’t do anything remotely bad to my knowledge
Raj said because he made a poll saying "should @Autismcel try meth?" But idk if that's true

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32 and Jova
Raj said because he made a poll saying "should @Autismcel try meth?" But idk if that's true
@jisko32

His ban was just very stupid and unjustified

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Jova
There was never beef, i just found him hideous in brutal honesty and he tried convincing me he wasnt and hes a mogger, along with racist copes
I'm a mogger. And you are not even close to me in terms of looks

@n9wiff is good user and they need to not ban people as often in my opinion. Pretty restrictive for now

Pretty much, I wish they could tone down the rules sometimes. It was enjoyable having moggathon on there adding more flavor to the site. With the influx of org users, it’s slowly becoming more blackpilled. @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 is on there and is one of the few .is posters on the site.

That’s only AstroSky
@Autismcel is also on there 😍
@Lokki also forgot to ask but why do you think you were banned
I am not .is person whitepill

• +1
View attachment 2928585

What did u actually post there