Fastest to make myself badly sick

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Equinox
Nothing fatal or anything just something to make me feel awful for a week or longer. Is there anyway I can give myself some disease or illness

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, User28823, Xangsane and 4 others
come over and get freaky with my dad, he has covid rn

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed and Vermilioncore
smoke cigarettes to excess and drink to excess

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, 5.5psl and slavicpsycho
I want it to be like I’m on my deathbed without actually being on my deathbed

raw chicken and eggs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and 5.5psl
Why would you want it?

Get bitten by a rat in the basement

Eat some raw meat from the supermarket

Fuck a tranny w/o condom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User28823, WeiWei, yvngbreadstick and 1 other person
So I can lay down and nothing will be expected of me
You can be hospitalized for weeks, be in insane pain that you can't escape, you can have life long problems afterwards if unlucky, you might actually die if you have weak immune system or so

You will not be in the state of joy or enjoyment, await pain, high temperatures, a lot of drugs, etc...

Are you sure you want it?

Nothing fatal or anything just something to make me feel awful for a week or longer. Is there anyway I can give myself some disease or illness
Extremely processed high carb foods and very severe sleep deprivation.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, fuse and yvngbreadstick
You can be hospitalized for weeks, be in insane pain that you can't escape, you can have life long problems afterwards if unlucky, you might actually die if you have weak immune system or so

You will not be in the state of joy or enjoyment, await pain, high temperatures, a lot of drugs, etc...

Are you sure you want it?
Absolutely

cold shower for 10 minutes twice daily. eat like shit, no vegetables. sleep 4hrs daily max. after like 2 days youll be sick prob

The chicken is your fridge is probably toxic with pesticides so just eat it raw

raw eggs, i would say it's safe but if you are new to it, your body will have a heck of a time

So you will mess with your pubert, growth, etc to get sick?

What is the problem that you are running from? Wanting to go as far as to go to hospital is crazy
Maybe not that far. I just want a break from life yk. So any tips??

Maybe not that far. I just want a break from life yk. So any tips??
I'd say find better way to do so then risk your life, what is your life, if you want break from it?

Usually facing it or at least going somewhere is better than going into state where you can't think straight and think about survival

I'd say find better way to do so then risk your life, what is your life, if you want break from it?

Usually facing it or at least going somewhere is better than going into state where you can't think straight and think about survival
So no tips?

Rubbing your eyes with shit particles