fastest way to increase IQ?

nathan

nathan

Adonismaxxing
someone give me the fastest way to increase IQ I really need to raise my IQ for something

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, ogrepilled, twojei and 4 others
Listen to my threads

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and nathan
Trepanning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and nathan
searchbar

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Sapieeen and nathan
@_MVP_

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and nathan
Reincarnation is a religious or philosophical concept that a living being's non-physical essence is reborn into a new physical body after death.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: elpapusupremo, <6PSLcel and nathan
you can't iq is the most genetic trait there is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beefliverontop, NZb6Air, ineonx and 1 other person
try again:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Reincarnation is a religious or philosophical concept that a living being's non-physical essence is reborn into a new physical body after death.
I knew roping would reincarnate me as a psl 9 giga chad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and nathan
just read my posts, i posted virtually everything i know on that topic

read all wikipedia
think all thoughts
try to improve on every benchmark like iq tests, memory tests, chess, sudoku

take many nootropics

• +1
Reactions: acv700, 97baHater and nathan
eat a banana rq

• +1
Impossible, nothing will raise iq

• So Sad
you can't iq is the most genetic trait there is.
It matters how you grow too if you have a shitty childhood getting sick often shitty food ect you wont reach you genetic potential over anyways tho

• +1
It matters how you grow too if you have a shitty childhood getting sick often shitty food ect you wont reach you genetic potential over anyways tho
you need be seriously malnourished to negatively affect iq in any way, it's cope.

• +1
Impossible

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and nathan
You can try to actually train for whatever thing you need an increased iq for, iq itself is bullshit, Richard fayman got an iq of 125 and he is one of the best physicists to ever live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and nathan
Didn’t know you could ‘increase IQ’ like that but just study and read natural and human sciences and read many books on it — then make your own papers on what you learned or found interesting

I personally study physics and bio with books I stole from school, as well as sociology, psy, and philosophy

Last edited:
  • +1
Richard fayman
Richard Feynman is retarded, he just dumbed down shit for redditors :lul: bro said the best physicist to ever live

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen and nathan
Celebrolysin

• +1
Changing your looksmax avatar to Einstein probably won't increase your IQ

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, piec and nathan
Leave this forum bro look at me

• +1
Richard Feynman is retarded, he just dumbed down shit for redditors :lul: bro said the best physicist to ever live
Not the best but one of, still won a Nobel prize and worked on the Manhattan project

someone give me the fastest way to increase IQ I really need to raise my IQ for something
Shotgun to left temple will give you world record IQ

• JFL
learn a new language
ye also play chess, smoke cigarettes and eat raw meat and blast mozart tragedies whilst sleeping

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and nathan
doesn't mean shit
💀💀 Yeah, getting hired on a multiple billion dollar war project, where they gathered the most intelligent people available at that time, doesn't mean shit, same as getting the prize every physicist seeks

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and nathan
ye also play chess, smoke cigarettes and eat raw meat and blast mozart tragedies whilst sleeping
accurate, also sleep a lot and spam algebra but it may mess with your brain

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and nathan
💀💀 Yeah, getting hired on a multiple billion dollar war project, where they gathered the most intelligent people available at that time, doesn't mean shit, same as getting the prize every physicist seeks
yes nigger

• JFL
caging at the new avi and sig for some reason, OPs in his smart era 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and nathan
Do same quiz twice to increase the number

• +1
Just study math and geometry, lol. And your IQ test results will be increased. Focus your attention on solving math problems. But, if you already 25 y.o. or older... IT'S OVER BUDDY, OVER

• +1
> Be born as me

• JFL
Ahhhh... Pfp... My life if I was chad... And, also, math education until 25 y.o. CAN increase your IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and nathan
Didn’t know you could ‘increase IQ’ like that but just study and read natural and human sciences and read many books on it — then make your own papers on what you learned or found interesting

I personally study physics and bio with books I stole from school, as well as sociology, psy, and philosophy
Which books do you recommend bhai?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Which books do you recommend bhai?
I don’t know if I can recommend books as you’ll likely have different interests. I mainly read about African and African American history, as well as spirituality, religion, and ego

Just find a natural science you like, a human science you like, and a certain group of people throughout history that has enough to learn.

Philosophy and Political ideologies is also something to look into, very easy to find good papers/books about it

• +1

Put effort into things you can't understand

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back