Fastest Way To Ruin Your Entire Life

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones
Watch this video and share your thoughts on it:

I get it, some might think: "Just don’t be a social outcast, problem solved." :feelshmm:

But for some of us, life has shaped our mindset in ways we didn’t want. Maybe you’ve been through things that left a mark.

The good news? We can change how we think and take steps to break those patterns.

It’s never too late to take control.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, ihearvoices, dphlover and 1 other person
Watch this video and share your thoughts on it:

I get it, some might think: "Just don’t be a social outcast, problem solved." :feelshmm:

But for some of us, life has shaped our mindset in ways we didn’t want. Maybe you’ve been through things that left a mark.

The good news? We can change how we think and take steps to break those patterns.

It’s never too late to take control.

Good tips, gonna start to become more of an outcast now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and imthesupremecel
Listen here man…
Niggers
And Jews
They are
Bad
Im gonna kill (((them))) all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels, dphlover, ihearvoices and 1 other person
I might rape their women first

• Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel
In gta ofc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, dphlover and imthesupremecel
what a load of bullshit lmfao, you think those guys with genetic disorders decided to become that?

fucking retards and their bluepill pseudo intellectual takes

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, DarkAscender, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
I might rape their women first
IMG 6202

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and ihearvoices
what a load of bullshit lmfao, you think those guys with genetic disorders decided to become that?

Well this video is obviously not for people who have actual mental disorders.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ihearvoices
I think this video is pretty real, but it doesn't matter, chad has all the attentions and doesn't give a fuck about anyone, still slays

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender

the video is good and real, but it defies blackpill, this should be watched it only if your an mtn 5'11, then it'd apply to someone.

• +1
I think this video is pretty real, but it doesn't matter, chad has all the attentions and doesn't give a fuck about anyone, still slays
True but if you're not chad then being NT matters way more. Its how some dudes who would get told to rope on here or that its over actually have gfs and an overall decent life.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
the video is good and real, but it defies blackpill, this should be watched it only if your an mtn 5'11, then it'd apply to someone.
I still believe blackpill is very real, but being NT or atleast knowing how to mask it is also key. You gotta be chad if you don't want to personalitymaxx. If LTN then yea will prob be harder and this vid would seem kinda meaningless. But yeah

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
True but if you're not chad then being NT matters way more. Its how some dudes who would get told to rope on here or that its over actually have gfs and an overall decent life.
Well I don't really care tbh, I'm a truecel, no videos for your bones

• +1