Fastest weight loss method?

J

Jbrow327

Iron
I'm male, 27, 233 pounds and 5 feet 7 inches tall. I have a family trip coming up on August 1st. What's the fastest diet I can use? Could I lose a pound a day for a month?

Eat nothing. Drink water only.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Yeah tbh do a long water fast with minerals. Lots of resources online to help you do it right.

Fat loss will be insane initially when you have a strict diet and cardio system going.

Do you care for gains? If not, get a solid cardio system going. HIIT I'd recommend. Or if you wanna keep it simple go for a run every day/most day. Swimming, cycling, whatever you want man.

Diet is so important, https://tdeecalculator.net/ use this to calculate your maintenance and reduce it by 600. More if you're that desperate but such a sudden decrease will fuck you up, depends on your mental. I'd stick with 600 and change it as your weight drops. Don't eat trash man, clean sources only - you'll need the energy for your workouts.

Intermittent fasting. Push your first meal 4-5 hours into the day from waking up. Drink nothing but water until your first meal. You got an 8 hour period to eat your food then its backing to fasting on water. 8/16 split in a 24hr day.

Drink alot of water, 3-4 litres per day.

This will be really hard, trust me, but if you keep at it you'll feel amazing when youre in disciplined routine no cap.

Do all this efficiently you'll see your weight drop fast asf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shakmax
Drink alot of water, 3-4 litres per day.
No bro.I'm pretty sure,anything above 2 litres will kill you.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Soulsmaxx
First of all, You dont want to lose weight.
You want to lose fat.

Now he knows it's fat he has to lose. Before hand he thought he had to lose IQ....

smh

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
How many times does this twat have to ask the same question before getting banned

Gtfo

No bro.I'm pretty sure,anything above 2 litres will kill you.
Lmao 2 liters in nothing, I drink so much water that I weigh 80kg before bed and 76kg in the morning, that's literally 4 liters of water peed out

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Fast. Supplement methamphetamine.

Isn't overhydration a thing?
yes, but for it to get dangerous you have to drink a lot in a very short period of time without using it all.
Chugging 8 liters of water would probably kill you, but not if you drink 8 liters over the span of 3 days being sedentary or a single day being a bodybuilder.
If your body requests water after having a long run, then just supply it. It doesn't matter how much your body asks, it just needs it.
Fast. Supplement methamphetamine.
Amphetamines are better suited for this because of its lower risk, but they're still addictive if you abuse it for over 3 months. My mother used it twice and she didn't became an addict, but personal anecdote isn't an argument.
That, on the other hand, doesn't imply I advocate for the use of Amphetamine, I do not recommend its use neither do I say that it's a safe drug (it's still absurdly dangerous), but if you're willing to get as far as using literal meth, this should be what you do and not hard-on methamphetamine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Einon
cardarine looks like it can be a good help

Phentermine is probably the best. 37.5mg per day will curb your appetite. No need to take adderall.
cardarine looks like it can be a good help
It's really good but it's faked almost all the time. Even the expensive cardarine is fake.