Fasting Improves Skin Health/Appearance (youthmaxx)?

John124

John124

Equinox
Seems like eating nothing for a week can clear a bunch of shit out of your system and improve skin appearance, vid related. She is probably 50s and skin looks smooth as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
Yeah if you eat garbage you might benefit from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yess...it makes u look younger
ask @Amnesia
watch this in 2x

Seems like eating nothing for a week can clear a bunch of shit out of your system and improve skin appearance, vid related. She is probably 50s and skin looks smooth as fuck.

i fast everyday for 8 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 15306 and JizzFarmer
fasting for a week unironically made my skin pretty smooth and cleared up my hyperpigmentation

the logical question is “was it the fact that I wasn’t eating anything or that I was avoiding certain foods”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Deleted member 12218, Chadeep and 2 others
fasting for a week unironically made my skin pretty smooth and cleared up my hyperpigmentation

the logical question is “was it the fact that I wasn’t eating anything or that I was avoiding certain foods”
Good question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 6423

autophagy kicks in so that has to be the reason I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 6423

are you fr? Hyperpigmentation around underyes is my only failo I been trying to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
@Amnesia can you confirm?

yeah it does bc it imp[roves digestive health which is linked directly to skin health. I have been multi day fasting for almost 10 years now

Going gluten free is the best way to improve digestive health since gluten damages ur intestines. Modern gluten is too hard for the body to digest

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, the next o'pry, RIPPED IRL and 2 others
yeah it does bc it imp[roves digestive health which is linked directly to skin health. I have been multi day fasting for almost 10 years now

Going gluten free is the best way to improve digestive health since gluten damages ur intestines. Modern gluten is too hard for the body to digest
any other dietpills or nutritionpills we should know?

How many calories do you eat on days you break your fast?

Fasting 16/8 pretty much improves all your age-related biomarkers including blood pressure, insulin sensitivity and HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio so I'm not surprised.

Fasting is giga low iq. It wastes your hardly gained muscles and you shouldnt even have to detox in the first place if you were eating a healthy diet

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
autophagy kicks in so that has to be the reason I guess.

Fasting 16/8 pretty much improves all your age-related biomarkers including blood pressure, insulin sensitivity and HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio so I'm not surprised.
i’m sure all these benefits come together to improve ur skin but the digestion improvement @Amnesia mentioned is anecdotally a large factor in my improvement because my digestive system and gut biome in general is very shitty ie I get gas almost everytime I eat

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Fasting is giga low iq. It wastes your hardly gained muscles and you shouldnt even have to detox in the first place if you were eating a healthy diet
no bro that’s untrue, experts on fasting believe that short term fasts aren’t detrimental to your gains, in fact expert bodybuilders like vigorous steve on YT advocate bodybuilders to fast in a certain way for health and (don’t quote me) possibly even muscle building purposes. also your last point is invalid because there are many benefits to fasting that aren’t gained through a healthy diet alone

yes, for me fasting was the cure for my hyperpigmentation
I've fked around with intermittent fasting for past few years, just getting into multi day water fasting now, and I have a rlly good physique to go off.

Can you give a bit of detail on what you did and where you saw changes? Appreciate it bro, I've tried everything for hyperpigmentation and nothing worked, not even kojic acid or hydroqloroquine

• +1
I've fked around with intermittent fasting for past few years, just getting into multi day water fasting now, and I have a rlly good physique to go off.

Can you give a bit of detail on what you did and where you saw changes? Appreciate it bro, I've tried everything for hyperpigmentation and nothing worked, not even kojic acid or hydroqloroquine
yea i did like a 10 day fast, the first 4-6 days being a water fast and the last however many being a dry fast,

also you should look into the effects of pufa and sun exposure on hyperpigmentation, if you’re not using an spf while eating a high pufa diet then hyperpigmentation can be exacerbated

yea i did like a 10 day fast, the first 4-6 days being a water fast and the last however many being a dry fast,

also you should look into the effects of pufa and sun exposure on hyperpigmentation, if you’re not using an spf while eating a high pufa diet then hyperpigmentation can be exacerbated
I was also indoors for most of this time so I never had sun exposure on my face

no bro that’s untrue, experts on fasting believe that short term fasts aren’t detrimental to your gains, in fact expert bodybuilders like vigorous steve on YT advocate bodybuilders to fast in a certain way for health and (don’t quote me) possibly even muscle building purposes. also your last point is invalid because there are many benefits to fasting that aren’t gained through a healthy diet alone
I've experimented with many kinds of fasting in the past, including different intermittent fasting regiments (from 12/12 all the way to 20/4), whole days of water fast with electrolytes etc. My experimence with all of them is that I wasted muscle, my metabolism got slower, I got bloated and my strength decreased, despite consuming the same macros (240+ g of protein a day).

You do you, but I'm staying with the opposite of fasting as it has proved itself for me - splitting my daily food into 6 parts and eating every 3 hours, 40 g protein / meal, throughout the whole day, from waking up until just before going to bed.

• +1
I've experimented with many kinds of fasting in the past, including different intermittent fasting regiments (from 12/12 all the way to 20/4), whole days of water fast with electrolytes etc. My experimence with all of them is that I wasted muscle, my metabolism got slower, I got bloated and my strength decreased, despite consuming the same macros (240+ g of protein a day).

You do you, but I'm staying with the opposite of fasting as it has proved itself for me - splitting my daily food into 6 parts and eating every 3 hours, 40 g protein / meal, throughout the whole day, from waking up until just before going to bed.
that’s logical but I still don’t think you should write fasting off completely, maybe do more research (leo and longevity and vigorous steve being good sources) and try it again in the future. personally i’m gonna fast as much as possible for autophagy purposes because it’s supposed to be an amazing anti cancer remedy

Fasting 16/8 does not cause msucle loss and is good for your metabolic health. Fasting more than 2-3 days starts to result in lean tissue loss.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 6423