fasting multivitamin hair

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
fasting for prolonged periods of time can have a negative impact of hair due to lack minerals and vitamins. people negate these sides by using multivitamins and getting minerals from supplements.
are the quantities of this multivitamin (@10ml) good enough to negate negative hair effects, if not what dose would give good amount of each vitamin and mineral to negate negatives.
IMG 2500

(values on right for 10ml)

idk look at cronometer

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
no multivits don't really work
doesn't get absorbed as much as real food, you'd have to take like 5-10 tabs a day for it to even have a tiny benefit

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
no multivits don't really work
doesn't get absorbed as much as real food, you'd have to take like 5-10 tabs a day for it to even have a tiny benefit
would eating like 2 eggs a day give enough vitamins to negate any negative effects to hair when on high restricted cals (i eat once a day currently , always with some form of meat tho) i’m only doing for a short time and i use oral minox, but still better to be safe

would eating like 2 eggs a day give enough vitamins to negate any negative effects to hair when on high restricted cals (i eat once a day currently , always with some form of meat tho) i’m only doing for a short time and i use oral minox, but still better to be safe
why don't you eat more nigga?
eat 2 times a day
each meal containing :
- 4 eggs
- 100-200g of any meat
- fruit (2 bananas with 100g blueberries, ...)

these meals are very low in calories and very nutrient dense

• +1
Reactions: yue, Lidian and appealmaxed
pills dissolve in the stomach which still makes your body absorb the vitamins and minerals but in less quantity than with food. Food is more dense and the nutrients are more bio-available compared to your regular multivitamins.