Fasting

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Kraken
Anyone here did a extended water fast? Im talking 3+ days. Post ur experiences here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
One week because of depression/burnout, had no energy all the time, foggy head, bad mood (i think it is clearly because of the depression but still worthy to point out). Lost 12KG i think, definitely more than 10 KG

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2227, Stare and 1 other person
One week because of depression/burnout, had no energy all the time, foggy head, bad mood (i think it is clearly because of the depression but still worthy to point out). Lost 12KG i think, definitely more than 10 KG
12kg of liquid that u have rebuild in 2-3 days of drinking

Done it a few times, along with dry fasting for up to two days.

The first two times I tried, I was fine until the last eighteen or so hours when I started feeling extremely dizzy and lightheaded, so I stopped. But now I can go three days with no issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Mateusz74
Done it a few times, along with dry fasting for up to two days.

The first two times I tried, I was fine until the last eighteen or so hours when I started feeling extremely dizzy and lightheaded, so I stopped. But now I can go three days with no issue.
Did u guys feel like u lost some bodyfat? Or did u just feel less bloated and weak

• +1
12kg of liquid that u have rebuild in 2-3 days of drinking
I lost 4% Bodyfat or i think or more, it was one year ago so i am not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I lost 4% Bodyfat or i think or more, it was one year ago so i am not sure.
That u have rebuild One times that u have restart to drink

fasted 30+ days in a row 5 times ina year, lost over 120lbs

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 656
That u have rebuild One times that u have restart to drink
obviously yes but it isn't always the case, normally when someone does a water fast he does it with the intention to change his eating habits and to start from 0 again. If you don't continue like that then sure u will gain it all back.

dry fasting mogs water fasting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 656
To be honest, not going to lie.
i want to start dry fasting so bad because my skin is disgusting rn, but i'm 16, so idk if it will stunt growth or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 656
dry fasting mogs water fasting
did that and it's not for the weak hearted. i literally had face definition because of this while weighing 125 kg, gets you insane results

• +1
Reactions: her
How so?

Thinking of doing a 1 week fast with mk677. It’s gonna be a nightmare and highly impossible to do so
The reason dry fasting is more effective than regular fasting is that inflammation and bacteria need water to exist. Disease and pathogens that live inside your body will die if they don’t get access to enough hydration. That’s why dry fasting allows the rejuvenating process to take place faster and be more effective.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 656 and Mateusz74
i want to start dry fasting so bad because my skin is disgusting rn, but i'm 16, so idk if it will stunt growth or not
Dry fasting and water fasting would have the same influence on growth, assuming there was an influence at all. I'm not sure if there would be provided you kept it minimal, but if you're routinely going on extended fasts, you're going to have issues. A four day water fast with the first two days being dry would be more than enough to get deep autophagy and spiked HGH, kickstarting any sort of healing. Follow that up by doing everything you know you're supposed to be doing and none of the things you know you're not supposed to be doing.

The reason dry fasting is more effective than regular fasting is that inflammation and bacteria need water to exist. Disease and pathogens that live inside your body will die if they don’t get access to enough hydration. That’s why dry fasting allows the rejuvenating process to take place faster and be more effective.
Oh I see. Dry fasting is very difficult tbh. Hunger can be managed but thirst is unbearable.

• +1
Thinking of doing a 1 week fast with mk677. It’s gonna be a nightmare and highly impossible to do so
MK677 is a meme.
Oh I see. Dry fasting is very difficult tbh. Hunger can be managed but thirst is unbearable.
You'd be suprised how easy it is. I find it easier to stick to a dry fast than I do to a water fast.

I don't believe I have to starve myself of fucking water to look human meanwhile models literally chug 4 gallons a day

• So Sad
Reactions: her
What benefits can dry fasting give over just water fasting

• +1
What benefits can dry fasting give over just water fasting
It also means any bodily process that requires water will have to break down and recycle it from cells to get it, rather than just taking the water you drink.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
It also means any bodily process that requires water will have to break down and recycle it from cells to get it, rather than just taking the water you drink.
But that sounds dangerous tbh ngl, will it be any effective if i do it for only like 16-20 hours or something

• +1
But that sounds dangerous tbh ngl, will it be any effective if i do it for only like 16-20 hours or something
It's precisely what you want to happen. The body isn't stupid. It'll target the older, less effective cells first. Once you end the fast and begin reconsuming calories, your body will recover and rebuild fresher, stronger cells. It's exactly why fasting is so effective at reducing the risk of cancer.

20 hours is good. Doing something like 24 hours isn't particularly difficult.

It's precisely what you want to happen. The body isn't stupid. It'll target the older, less effective cells first. Once you end the fast and begin reconsuming calories, your body will recover and rebuild fresher, stronger cells. It's exactly why fasting is so effective at reducing the risk of cancer.

20 hours is good. Doing something like 24 hours isn't particularly difficult.
I've done 35 hours water fast and it was kinda hard but if u do it a few times u get used to it.. I've never done dry fast tho so i wanna try.. fasting is supposed to reduce inflammation so that means it can reduce acne, am i right?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 656
I've done 35 hours water fast and it was kinda hard but if u do it a few times u get used to it.. I've never done dry fast tho so i wanna try.. fasting is supposed to reduce inflammation so that means it can reduce acne, am i right?
There's more to acne than just inflammation, but inflammation definitely causes spots along with a whole host of other problems. Fasting will obviously reduce inflammation in that you aren't consuming anything that would inflame you, but if the minute you finish you return to eating an inflammatory diet you're just going to end up back where you started.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and Mateusz74
Bloats you and causes insulin resistence.
In my 3.5 weeks of using it in July, i did get a bloated face and intense hunger after consuming it but the bloat went away after 2 weeks and I got more used to the hunger. The insulin resistance is a problem though. I guess temporary use 1-2 months wouldn’t cause much of a problem right?

• +1
The insulin resistance is a problem though. I guess temporary use 1-2 months wouldn’t cause much of a problem right?
Get a cannon ready

I do 48 hour fasts quite frequently (2-3x per month). I started out with 24 hour fasts then 36 hour fasts. I'm probably five months into it. Doing it to lose weight. I take iodine drops beforehand. About 12 hours in you get hungry, after that just bored.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Did 84 hour water fast.

Main issue is low energy and feeling like you’re going to fall over while walking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Mateusz74
Did 84 hour water fast.

Main issue is low energy and feeling like you’re going to fall over while walking
I read somewhere here that 2+ day water fasts can be good for collagen?

• +1
idk if it will stunt growth or not

Of course will not, I know that I am using anecdote to prove something, but my friend used to not eat for days and still 6 Inches taller than his mom, also was addict In Videogames causing poor sleep (but he is very skinny, at least his facial bones is showing).

Last edited:
I was actually thinking about writing a high effort guide to fasting and this post motivated me tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Saturn and Deleted member 2227
I heard that going the "fast way" trough fasting makes you gain the weight back super easily when you start eating again, even if you eat little. I'd reccomend having more patience and going the low carb low sodium normal everything else way.

I was actually thinking about writing a high effort guide to fasting and this post motivated me tbh

I want to see

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Any risks on fasting if you're already very low bf?

Longest wet was 3 days and longest dry was 2 days and some change, felt like complete shit at the end of the 3 day, oddly enough the 2 days of dry fasting was easier than the 2 days of wet fasting

• +1