4A88BFAB BFE1 460F A66E 1EBEF8C01F12
4BFD6954 C254 48EC B1A7 07B6296CE816
154FFA32 5348 4A98 B763 DB248AC5BD12
130324A9 493E 4F14 A4CB 2019A5851D37
2902FAAA F4D2 4DB5 B6F3 6C7CC6D1B5FB

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, p0lishsubhuman, flippasav and 11 others
Wow very cool ass and legs of A WHORE hahaha yooohooooo never seen thisvmy male hormones are GOING CRAZY WEEEHOOOO

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, the BULL and Offensive Bias
over

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
Pretty good

Help me find the real one pls 😢
Her name is Sara Alrifaie. She has a sister too and they both made onlyfans content, but both have now gone dark. Sara became muslim (😂), but you can still find at least two of her BBC sextapes online, although she's done a good job of deleting most of her content.

IMG 4250
IMG 4254
IMG 4255
IMG 4258

Her TikTok is dead, so don't even bother looking it up. Only this one video posted and it was in 2021.

Her two sextapes I found

Basically all of her sister's relevant content here

Would obviously recommend downloading/screen recording all the stuff.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, gay retard and AscendingHero
Fat thighs are disgusting

Her name is Sara Alrifaie. She has a sister too and they both made onlyfans content, but both have now gone dark. Sara became muslim (😂), but you can still find at least two of her BBC sextapes online, although she's done a good job of deleting most of her content.

View attachment 2269287View attachment 2269288View attachment 2269289View attachment 2269290
View attachment 2269291
Her TikTok is dead, so don't even bother looking it up. Only this one video posted and it was in 2021.

Her two sextapes I found
View attachment 2269292

do u know what ethnicity these sisters are? Looks latina, or maybe mena. Also, i dont think its her honestly, on these videos. Her booty and thighs looks wayy bigger than in the videos

Last edited:
do u know what ethnicity these sisters are? Looks latina, or maybe mena. Also, i dont think its her honestly, on these videos. Her booty and thighs looks wayy bigger than in the videos
Mena and it's her. You can't see her thighs in the videos (she's sitting down or posing to make her thighs look bigger in the photos regardless) because it's taken from behind and I ain't sure what you mean by her ass looking bigger in photos.

You definitely have black DNA in your genome.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Mena and it's her. You can't see her thighs in the videos (she's sitting down or posing to make her thighs look bigger in the photos regardless) because it's taken from behind and I ain't sure what you mean by her ass looking bigger in photos.
Could be. Saw the tiktok video again and it seems right like u said, she frauded a lot with the thighs. But how do u know she became muslim? Like married to a bbc muslim or a mena muslim?

Could be. Saw the tiktok video again and it seems right like u said, she frauded a lot with the thighs. But how do u know she became muslim? Like married to a bbc muslim or a mena muslim?
Because of this
IMG 4264
IMG 4265
IMG 4266

They are Syrian Americans, her sister used to be a hijabi model but then both sisters removed their hijabs and went BBC. Now after riding the carousel, this bitch has become a hijabi again to attract some Mozlem betabuxx simp. Jfl at female nature :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, BongMog and Deleted member 23772

View attachment 2269287View attachment 2269288View attachment 2269289View attachment 2269290
View attachment 2269291

Her two sextapes I found
View attachment 2269292

rate her face. And also do mena girls really have such thick bodies? @thickdickdaddy27 @mortis @KING REIDYZ @alriodai @emeraldglass @Xangsane @buckchadley31 @House Lannister

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and buckchadley31
harmony on body is important too. you can't have oversized thighs or boobs or too slim waist

You can keep the skinny bitch 'cause I like a fat ass and thighs

@Xangsane jfl @ mena betabuxxer cucks
They are Syrian Americans, her sister used to be a hijabi model but then both sisters removed their hijabs and went BBC. Now after riding the carousel, this bitch has become a hijabi again to attract some Mozlem betabuxx simp. Jfl at female nature :lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23772
@Xangsane jfl @ mena betabuxxer cucks
i was suprised too, cuz syrians are one of the most conservatives arabs from what ive seen. Even here in Norway they never go outside and or take off their hijabs. This is proof that once people settle in america, they become whores whatever ethnic they are

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
rate her face. And also do mena girls really have such thick bodies? @thickdickdaddy27 @mortis @KING REIDYZ @alriodai @emeraldglass @Xangsane @buckchadley31 @House Lannister
Make-up maxed MTB with body halo.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Deleted member 23772
Glad I had my cock out seeing this