Fat bully from my class wants to beat me

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
He is kinda the leader of our class and got mad at me because principal may not let us go to a class trip since I failed from multiple classes. It's not my fault that I don't have motivation to study. That fat bitch better not try to touch me

Last edited:
Just start bullying him. Should be easy, considering he's fat.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, DarknLost and LookistWorld

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and RichardSpencel
op after

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Just fucking punish that fat son of a bitch(I disallow all violence, please dont ban me)

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
call him a fat fucking pig infront of the whole class the next time he talks to you and he will be too ashamed to do shit, fucking do it. DO IT AND SHOW HIM HIS FUCKING PLACE.

Rape him to assert ur dominance

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this gets me very angry. I remember I had the fattest motherfucking teacher I have ever seen, and he talked to me about my future; I should have told him about his future: that he was going to die in a couple of years from diabetes. Fat motherfucker looked like 4 people. I bet he can't even see his dick.

Dont go ER

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this gets me very angry. I remember I had the fattest motherfucking teacher I have ever seen, and he talked to me about my future; I should have told him about his future: that he was going to die in a couple of years from diabetes. Fat motherfucker looked like 4 people. I bet he can't even see his dick.
Had the exact same shit in elementary jfl
Except it wasn't me,but my friend that died 2 months ago
The teacher used to force him to stand up and bullied the shit out of him with words in front of the class til the end of the lesson

• WTF
Reactions: PersianKingdom