fat dissolver in nose

ilovewater

ilovewater

whatever it takes to mog, I'll do it
i injected about 13 mL of lemon bottle in my face yesterday, and about 1.5 mL in my nose.
it hurted so bad even with the lidocaine and made my nose instantly bigger like the liquid took space in my nose, we all have a layer of fat in our nose and i certainly have a big one but since i injected my nose hurt so bad when i touch it, got a big zit on an area where i injected and it doesn’t seem to change at all, should i wait longer ? i still have 20mL lemon bottle what do i do with it please help

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Nigga you're not a Doctor, what do you expect from it all????

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and geenk worg
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH and sliege
i injected about 13 mL of lemon bottle in my face yesterday, and about 1.5 mL in my nose.
it hurted so bad even with the lidocaine and made my nose instantly bigger like the liquid took space in my nose, we all have a layer of fat in our nose and i certainly have a big one but since i injected my nose hurt so bad when i touch it, got a big zit on an area where i injected and it doesn’t seem to change at all, should i wait longer ? i still have 20mL lemon bottle what do i do with it please help
Have u seen any results on ur face so far? From lemonbottle 13ml is crazy

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Have u seen any results on ur face so far? From lemonbottle 13ml is crazy
yeah my nose got so much fckin skinnier and i can’t even pull fat out of my chin/ double chin area, i also got bruised so bad but worth it in my opinion

• +1
yeah my nose got so much fckin skinnier and i can’t even pull fat out of my chin/ double chin area, i also got bruised so bad but worth it in my opinion
Did u inject to ur bucc fat?

• +1
Interesting, very nice to read.
How was the needle penetration done?
From one of youre nostrils up or from your tip downwards? planning to do this myself too
please pm me a picture if you can aswell.

not directly i just did the lower cheek, i wanna do full cheeks but im scared to hit nerves
I also injected mý lower cheek toò scared to do near the zygos hows the results on it btw