• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Image 2

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Anchor_Ship
Genioplasty retard

Just cut ur bone into 1000 pieces bro. No risks at all
keep coping with temporary shit. if you won't do that just get a custom implant jfl

• JFL
can split genio provide movement in 3 direction with a single surgery?
Nigga that's just impractical because of the space between plates and bone. Just do two directions either anterior projection and vertical or anterior and lateral. I would do anterior and vertical then finish with an implant

Nigga that's just impractical because of the space between plates and bone. Just do two directions either anterior projection and vertical or anterior and lateral. I would do anterior and vertical then finish with an implant
i dont want implants tbh. 1 hit to your face and you are done. maybe i would get a second genio for lateral movement to get a square chin?

i dont want implants tbh. 1 hit to your face and you are done. maybe i would get a second genio for lateral movement to get a square chin?
How is that different from having a cut up frail chin

No bro. If the implant is actually SCREWED and secured its not going anywhere or breaking like PEEK implants

How is that different from having a cut up frail chin
no it will heal and fill the gap over time.
No bro. If the implant is actually SCREWED and secured its not going anywhere or breaking like PEEK implants
implants make me feel like fraud. i already want to have one in jaw angles so not sure about chin. would rather bone i guess.

but i will never get the square chin if i pick genio over implants

• JFL
no it will heal and fill the gap over time.

implants make me feel like fraud. i already want to have one in jaw angles so not sure about chin. would rather bone i guess.

but i will never get the square chin if i pick genio over implants
You are a cuck for caring. Who gives af? women? Jfl man grow up

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You are a cuck for caring. Who gives af? women? Jfl man grow up
what if they find out bro? your status will go to zero because you are a fraud. society hates frauds.

• JFL
what if they find out bro? your status will go to zero because you are a fraud. society hates frauds.
WHO CARES nigga find a new chick muh status. Your status is already dog shit like the rest of us wagies.

• JFL
Cuck confirmed. Simply do not tell her you had an implant... To women all surgery is equally shit for a man as the man is seen as fake so no genioplasty will save you from that fact. Grow a pair and stop caring

• JFL
Cuck confirmed. Simply do not tell her you had an implant... To women all surgery is equally shit for a man as the man is seen as fake so no genioplasty will save you from that fact. Grow a pair and stop caring
i mean if they can feel the implant with their hand, or an xray. you gotta be prepared for this shit bro.

• JFL
i mean if they can feel the implant with their hand, or an xray. you gotta be prepared for this shit bro.
NIGGA there is literally a step off in the bone in a genioplasty patient JFL man.. Why the fuck would they ask about your xrays jflll

• JFL
Just kill urself then u high inhibit cuck

• JFL
NIGGA there is literally a step off in the bone in a genioplasty patient JFL man.. Why the fuck would they ask about your xrays jflll
what? i thought the gap fills up.
Just kill urself then u high inhibit cuck
you dont realise how serious these shits are

• JFL
what? i thought the gap fills up.

you dont realise how serious these shits are
Dec 1, 2014 — Since the cut chin bone is usually moved forward to some degree, this creates a step-off or inferior edge deformity

• JFL
Dec 1, 2014 — Since the cut chin bone is usually moved forward to some degree, this creates a step-off or inferior edge deformity
just supplement growth hormone + calcium + d3 + k2 bro

• JFL