Fat grafts, fillers or orbital rim implant for undereyes?

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I've researched a lot of threads but find no conclusions as to what to get, they all seem to have sides, loss of fat that creates lumps which needs to be removed with scar leaving surgery for fat graft, bone loss for implants, bloated face and migration for fillers, what should I do? My under eye is too thin and needs filling to get rid of the creases that form from the skin touching the bone and the dark circles.

I can't upload better pictures the site doesn't let me so I took this of another thread, here the crease under my eye is pretty noticeable

• +1
Reactions: angelo, BrahminBoss, Shekel and 1 other person
Solution
Shekel
the undereye shit is probably the worst part of aging or just being unlucky genetically. The skin is so thin
implants can be a last resort, its rare that they are better than fillers or a fat graft. fillers are the best option imo they dont have a high risk of migrating unless you use a lot as per arborist: "the standard amount for an under eyelid filler is 0.5 per eye and that's if they're significantly recessed, that's not a lot of filler."

• +1
Reactions: Shekel and Splinter901
implants can be a last resort, its rare that they are better than fillers or a fat graft. fillers are the best option imo they dont have a high risk of migrating unless you use a lot as per arborist: "the standard amount for an under eyelid filler is 0.5 per eye and that's if they're significantly recessed, that's not a lot of filler."

Yeah, seems to be the best choice tbh, I'll set the appointment next week, now it's fucking saturday and no one wageslaves.

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
the undereye shit is probably the worst part of aging or just being unlucky genetically. The skin is so thin

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Solution

Eye area is generally the first to show aging but in my case I've always had lack of tissue under my eyes, if I use concealer the blackness kind of goes away but the crease that forms from the skin being too close to the bone remains and that's the real problem, the area just seems hollow

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Eye area is generally the first to show aging but in my case I've always had lack of tissue under my eyes, if I use concealer the blackness kind of goes away but the crease that forms from the skin being too close to the bone remains and that's the real problem, the area just seems hollow
Yea the hollowing is a big problem. If the filler works well let us now, probably another thing I will consider when im oldcel. Right now im good, I have nice fat pads in gerenal luckily. Wearing sunscreen and vampiremaxxing did something for me at least

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Yea the hollowing is a big problem. If the filler works well let us now, probably another thing I will consider when im oldcel. Right now im good, I have nice fat pads in gerenal luckily. Wearing sunscreen and vampiremaxxing did something for me at least

I'll make a thread maybe if the results go fine, I'll also update the thread if the fillers get fucked up months later, want me to tag u in the thread?

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Are u terribly recessed if u are get infraorbitals

you look 20.

infraorbitals dont do much for undereye area, they are really actually more a kind of cheekbone implant

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 31155 and Splinter901
Dont you creep the people out with the transplant scars?

They only lasted a few days, by day 10 there were none, I was walking around in public and no one seemed to notice

you need a rhino, otoplasty a CCW bimax and gymmax before even thinking about your eye area

The couple rhyno surgeons I went to said I didn't need to reduce size and that I only needed to reduce the sides and fill in the surface as to make it straight but I don't know tbh, I looked better after I photoshopped myself with a smaller nose but in pictures it looks a lot bigger than in mirrors where there is no lens distortion, I think I just need to completely reshape my eye area, specially the lower eyelid which looks kinda droopy.