Fat injections/filler to dick for 1.25cm?

F

foreverugly1

2.5psl + ethnic
My BPEL is anywhere from 17.5 - 18cm depending on my erection quality. My girth is 13.5cm.

I was debating getting fat injections or filler to increase both my girth and length by 1.25cm, so right around .5inches each. BPEL seems like a shit way to measure and I want a bigger looking dick without having to press in my fat pad.

Has anyone actually looked into this? Seems like filler would be the way to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 6’1cel and 1 other person
Bump cuz wanna know too

Inject it into ur brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, ang3l, MentalistKebab and 5 others
injecting fat just sounds wrong. the penis is majorly muscle

• WTF
Reactions: MansNotHot
injecting fat just sounds wrong. the penis is majorly muscle
Major cope:

The penis is not a muscle
Contrary to popular belief, the so-called love muscle does not contain any muscles. That's why you cannot move it very much when it's erect.

The penis is a kind of sponge that fills with blood when a man is sexually excited.

Blood builds up inside 2 cylinder-shaped chambers, causing the penis to swell and stiffen.

The swelling blocks off the veins that normally take blood away from the penis.

As an erection disappears, the arteries in the 2 chambers narrow again, allowing blood to drain away from the penis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
nah bro just get implants :feelsokman:

• WTF
Reactions: MansNotHot
Go for HA fillers. Fat is dangerous. You'll need 7-8ml for that much gains.

Why would you hurt your already long dick? Do you guys enjoy pain?

In terms of filler, for your current natural size and desired girth increase, you may require 10ML-15ML of product.

You can use this site as a guide:

Most women I've been with have said it's average/small.

How is that even possible. Women like smaller dick.. big dick causes them more pain.

• Ugh..
Reactions: klamus
Major cope:

The penis is not a muscle
Contrary to popular belief, the so-called love muscle does not contain any muscles. That's why you cannot move it very much when it's erect.

The penis is a kind of sponge that fills with blood when a man is sexually excited.

Blood builds up inside 2 cylinder-shaped chambers, causing the penis to swell and stiffen.

The swelling blocks off the veins that normally take blood away from the penis.

As an erection disappears, the arteries in the 2 chambers narrow again, allowing blood to drain away from the penis.
apologies, guess i need to do more research

How is that even possible. Women like smaller dick.. big dick causes them more pain.

lol. That’s what small dicked guys like hearing. Like I said many women have commented on how small it is.

lol. That’s what small dicked guys like hearing. Like I said many women have commented on how small it is.

Im going with studies.. not what people think.