FAT LOW INHIB MULATTO MANLET CALLS TEACHER A PEDOPHILE (story)

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
This happened a year ago at school. A fat low inhib 2 PSL Mulatto Manlet badboy would regularly get into trouble

He even stole a teachers coat and her credit card and managed to never get caught. Was well known in the school for his bad behaviour

The senior deputy headteacher of the school (who is a fat curry Manlet) gets accused of beating his wife and shoplifitng and had to go to court

This was Supposed to be private but info got leaked and the Entire school found out. He wasn’t seen for like a month

Suddenly the teacher returned to school one day...

The fat mulatto bad boy decides to mock him. He proceeds to send several emails to him calling him a ‘pedo’ and a ‘cunt’. He bragged about it and told everyone, and didn’t care cause it’s was nearly the end of the school year and he wasn’t coming back anyway

The next day, the fat mullato kid is gone. No trace of him on attendance or anything. Like he had never existed or something

Some say he ran away and never came back, others think he was permanently excluded. But in general, no one knows what happened to him

I just wonder where he is now

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 14854
E0a
:feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD