fat niggas and ugly niggas have the most to say about u

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Fat niggas will really sit on here and call you lazy, tell you to work out, hit the gym when you already do and theyre above 25% bf. They will call u fat without shame.

And incels will tell you you have no appeal, no fashion for youre face and you need to be chad. Only listen to based users and people you somehow admire or think is smart. This is more of a cesspit of miserable and ugly people trying to belittle those who try improve

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, watah, Infinite and 5 others
If you want advice on finances, you don’t ask a broke person. Just as if you want advices on dating, you don’t ask an incel who’s only sexual experience is fucking his own hand.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and try2beme
Just get on a 1on1 call with fitxfearless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, watah, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
good post bro should be water but most this forum is incapable of critical thinking

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Fat niggas will really sit on here and call you lazy, tell you to work out, hit the gym when you already do and theyre above 25% bf. They will call u fat without shame.

And incels will tell you you have no appeal, no fashion for youre face and you need to be chad. Only listen to based users and people you somehow admire or think is smart. This is more of a cesspit of miserable and ugly people trying to belittle those who try improve
Also fat sheebons

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
Fat bloated gluttony worthless fucks seethe at seeing tall naturally lean males. So their cope is calling them lanklets and telling them to hit the gym.

• +1
Just get on a 1on1 call with fitxfearless
Why not hes pretty smart and helpful when not being a douchebag for clicks

I think i saw a user speak with him before

it’s all cope broski im like 15% but I’ll never get to htn. Mtn + 175 = invisible cest fini pour moi

• +1
it’s all cope broski im like 15% but I’ll never get to htn. Mtn + 175 = invisible cest fini pour moi
Havent seen u so idek truly

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping and watah