Fat People Deserve ZERO Sympathy

Suns9999

Suns9999

Bronze
Ngl Whenever I Be Seeing Fat People Whether That Be In Public Or Fat People That I Know Personally Im Like Damn Maybe They Were Born Big Boned, Maybe Its Their Genetics, Or Maybe Some Depressive Disorder Forded Them Into Their Shitty Habits, But God Damn Whenever I Catch They Ass Lacking Stacking Like 3 Bowls Of Instant Ramen With Hot Sauce With A Side Of Chocolate Bars Or This One Time A Kid In My Shelter Was Eating Microwavable Dino Nuggets With Shredded Cheddar Cheese So That The Cheese Melts On The Chicken, Like, Nigga, Who The Fuck Does That, I’ve Legit Never Seem Someone Eat A Combo Like That In My Entire Life. I Genuinely Have To Fight Myself And Bite My Tongue Not To Say Something Whenever I See This Kind Of Behavior Enacted A Slightly Obese Person. I Know This Isn’t A Moral Way Of Thinking But At This Point Its Become Like A Second Reflex Directly Aimed At Fat People And I Physically Cringe But I Know That In The End This Confession Will Mean Nothing, As Fat Acceptance Movements Become More And More Mainstream, Fat Niggas Will Continue For Years And Years To Come To Do What They Do Best And That Is, Eat.

• +1
Reactions: maarda, Darkeningstar and N1666
Thats A Whole Lotta Words LMAO And I Sure As Hell Ain’t Reading Not A Single Pixel

I Need Weed So Bad Im Going Through Withdrawals Like Crazyyyyyy

In fact they don't deserve it because they don't need it, they need to lose weight

dem niggaz eat like shit dont exercise and cry about being depressed and shiet

Fat movement kinda right but you need gain all fat on aajonus vonderplanitz diet or atleast by only sipping raw milk drinking eggs like every 10 minutes and eating raw meat only with that food and its hard to do but all fat is gonna be thick like girls have
Ngl Whenever I Be Seeing Fat People Whether That Be In Public Or Fat People That I Know Personally Im Like Damn Maybe They Were Born Big Boned, Maybe Its Their Genetics, Or Maybe Some Depressive Disorder Forded Them Into Their Shitty Habits, But God Damn Whenever I Catch They Ass Lacking Stacking Like 3 Bowls Of Instant Ramen With Hot Sauce With A Side Of Chocolate Bars Or This One Time A Kid In My Shelter Was Eating Microwavable Dino Nuggets With Shredded Cheddar Cheese So That The Cheese Melts On The Chicken, Like, Nigga, Who The Fuck Does That, I’ve Legit Never Seem Someone Eat A Combo Like That In My Entire Life. I Genuinely Have To Fight Myself And Bite My Tongue Not To Say Something Whenever I See This Kind Of Behavior Enacted A Slightly Obese Person. I Know This Isn’t A Moral Way Of Thinking But At This Point Its Become Like A Second Reflex Directly Aimed At Fat People And I Physically Cringe But I Know That In The End This Confession Will Mean Nothing, As Fat Acceptance Movements Become More And More Mainstream, Fat Niggas Will Continue For Years And Years To Come To Do What They Do Best And That Is, Eat.

why u put capital letter in every word

im lazy to read but i have empathy for some fat people but i hate the one who are gluttons af