fat people should die

rape

rape

rapist
fat people are some kf the most entitled lazy fucks on planet earth. all they do is complain about issues that stem from being fat. they complain about their feet hurting, or not being able to find clothes in their size, or not fitting on bus seats, but then refuse to lose weight. we should just slaughter them all so we stop wasting so much food

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and DarkTriadBeliever
I don't want them to die, I just want them to lose weight, But any that you can't convince to lose weight has to go

We must force starve them, they'll be aight

• +1
Reactions: rape
I don't want them to die, I just want them to lose weight, But any that you can't convince to lose weight has to go

We must force starve them, they'll be aight

we need to put them in a camp like this and serve them nearly inedible slop once a day to discourage them from eating. eventually theyll be thin enough to be considered human and leave

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and isis_Bleach
View attachment 3253608
we need to put them in a camp like this and serve them nearly inedible slop once a day to discourage them from eating. eventually theyll be thin enough to be considered human and leave
id umagine theyd start eating each other and youd end upvwith an omega fat nigga that can never escape

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and rape

Users who are viewing this thread

Back