Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125, watah, ss07 and 20 others
Where is Stacy

• +1
Reactions: ss07, HeightPilledum and YungTrappa
That's not a stacy.

seriously just checked her out on other pictures and i think she's barely mtb imho (face-wise, body is great)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
i once saw the opposite a fatass pig with a cute asian girl about 160cm just my type. i have no idea how fat ugly fucks are able pull pretty girls or even approach them or speak to them . I was about to pull an ER but my mom was with me😔

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and YungTrappa

Where is Stacy

That's not a stacy.

seriously just checked her out on other pictures and she's barely mtb. She's actually signed with an agency which i don't understand. Imho all she's got going for her is being 5'11.
Ypu are missing the point nigga. She is tall slim blonde white women from a first world country and he is a fat short ugly gook from slums of Vietnam. The fact they are together itself is a middle finger to blackpill.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and Ascеnd
Ypu are missing the point nigga. She is tall slim blonde white women from a first world country and he is a fat short ugly gook from slums of Vietnam. The fact they are together itself is a middle finger to blackpill.
Bro, you missed the part that he is a CEO. That is a huge boost. She's not in her prime so she might have settled for a rich guy.

Blackpill isn't a law, it's a rule. And an exception doesn't disprove the rule

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Scarface756, Chadeep and 3 others
Status can get you MTB

that's a LTB but whatever

He's a doctor, but it's still quite surprising even though he's rich. probably won't last long though (but hopefully for him it does)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, FaceandBBC, Chadeep and 3 others
He's a doctor, but it's still quite surprising even though he's rich. probably won't last long though (but hopefully for him it does)
View attachment 3117105
Ultimate dominance and high T behavior. Look how this little gook is marrying above his looksmatch @buflek @Akhi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Ultimate dominance and high T behavior. Look how this little gook is marrying above his looksmatch @buflek @Akhi
He's a betabux Neurosurgeon that is already making above 500k aka 0.01% of the population whilst she is a Bruxism Jaw reduction surgery needing femoid

JFL if you think this is high T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, moredatesmorerapes, HeightPilledum and 6 others
He's a betabux Neurosurgeon that is already making above 500k aka 0.01% of the population whilst she is a Bruxism Jaw reduction surgery needing femoid

JFL if you think this is high T
LOL at this incel cope,
he isnt a doctor,
he has a phd in electrical engineering.
LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and ReadBooksEveryday
Show evidence they fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LuckyBeast and ReadBooksEveryday
LOL at this incel cope,
he isnt a doctor,
LMAO
Potato Patata
I didn't stalk him because I don't care

Point is he has a high paying betabux.

LOL at this incel cope,
he isnt a doctor,
LMAO
Phd gives you the title doctor unless you're in a country where it works differently than normal. But I assume you just thought by doctor i meant medical

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Phd gives you the title doctor unless you're in a country where it works differently than normal
yeah i know but the incel above thought he was an actual doctor in medicine doing surgery
LMAO.

Potato Patata
I didn't stalk him because I don't care

Point is he has a high paying betabux.
you cared enough to respond twice and post shit you just pulled
out of your ass including lies LMAO.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
He mogs her
Giga Cope. Look how he is kissing her while standing on a rock and making her lean in for a kiss. He is an alpha.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ReadBooksEveryday, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
@JOJOcelReturns
Why you quote me to this shit bait thread. She mogs him but she is not at all stacy. Who cares about a random outlier. For each example of this someone shows, you have thousands that invalidate it.

Why you quote me to this shit bait thread. She mogs him but she is not at all stacy. Who cares about a random outlier. For each example of this someone shows, you have thousands that invalidate it.
I remember you saying LTRs like these aren't healthy and all that. Why do you think so? She is happily married to him

I remember you saying LTRs like these aren't healthy and all that. Why do you think so? She is happily married to him
For every typical case of something you know, if you look hard enough, you will find an outlier. They can be happy, but on average, a LTR like that won't be healthy. This is basic statistics, you can point to the outlier to invalidate the norm.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
here we go again, calling any blonde white woman a stacy. Just because she has a good jaw doesn't make her automatically a stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ShowerMaxxing
here we go again, calling any blonde white woman a stacy. Just because she has a good jaw doesn't make her automatically a stacy
she might as well be a stacy for the asian and people here who will never in a million years even get a girl as good as half of her.

she might as well be a stacy for the asian and people here who will never in a million years even get a girl as good as half of her.
you underestimate the Kpop Halo, it goes almost as hard as the bbc halo

i once saw the opposite a fatass pig with a cute asian girl about 160cm just my type. i have no idea how fat ugly fucks are able pull pretty girls or even approach them or speak to them . I was about to pull an ER but my mom was with me😔
The reason is that fat pig doesn’t walk around with his mummy still jfl

He mogs her actually.

View attachment 3117105
I genuinely wouldn't be able to stand looking at my parents being that

Imagine unironically coming from the testicles of that subhuman betabuxxer ricecel and thinking "yeah my dad had rizz!! :soy:"

oh my goodness the glaze. dont matter nigga shes ugly and so is he

you underestimate the Kpop Halo, it goes almost as hard as the bbc halo
yeah but kpop dudes are goodlooking, fit, not nerdy and decent height. The
asian in the OP is the exact opposite.

"model stacy" :feelskek: you can tell whos a currycel on this forum far too easily jfl.
this is most likely betabux. and even if it wasn't one exception doesn't disprove the rule.
doesn't even say anywhere that they're dating jfl this is a topkek.
i cannot tell normies and orgtards apart anymore, this is no different than "i see ugly guys with hot girls outside all the time bro" bullshit.

"model stacy" :feelskek: you can tell whos a currycel on this forum far too easily jfl.
this is most likely betabux. and even if it wasn't one exception doesn't disprove the rule.
doesn't even say anywhere that they're dating jfl this is a topkek.
i cannot tell normies and orgtards apart anymore, this is no different than "i see ugly guys with hot girls outside all the time bro" bullshit.
they are fucking married you stupid incel.
just look at their names and other pics on here of their wedding
gosh you guys on here can be so insufferable and dumb as fuck.

And she is literally a model in real life. And she is stacey tier for him since he is very badly off
lookswise and heightwise and racewise.

they are fucking married you stupid incel.
just look at their names and other pics on here of their wedding
gosh you guys on here can be so insufferable and dumb as fuck.

And she is literally a model in real life. And she is stacey tier for him since he is very badly off
lookswise and heightwise and racewise.
no proof that it's not betabux. you don't even know if it's dead bedroom either.
also jfl everyone on this forum is an incel or previously thought they were, and you probably are too.

no proof that it's not betabux. you don't even know if it's dead bedroom either.
also jfl everyone on this forum is an incel or previously thought they were, and you probably are too.
yeah i was an incel last night with your mother.

yeah i was an incel last night with your mother.
most high iq org discussion, you are more mad that i called you an incel than you are trying to defend this ricecel betabux cuck.

She's decent looking but not really a Stacy.

But she definitely looks better than him by every metric so he's definitely taking the W here.