fat uni faggot asking me for homework assignment

D

Deleted member 8699

Kraken
basically this disgusting tub of lard whom i hate AND mog has the audacity to ask me for homework

how do i respond?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 1464, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Give it to him

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Subhuman Philtrum
tell him you'll give him the assignment if he films himself doing a dance for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 6191
Tell him "Jfl at u trying to speak to me u utter subhuman. It never began for ur disgusting fat ass. Your maxilla is recessed, your mandible is weak, your facial bloat destroys your already shitty ES ratio and you should go ER."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 9779, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
brutal high T, straight get into your face mog by fatso

Tell him to pay you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Tell him "Jfl at u trying to speak to me u utter subhuman. It never began for ur disgusting fat ass. Your maxilla is recessed, your mandible is weak, your facial bloat destroys your already shitty ES ratio and you should go ER."
unironically i used psl lingo once accidentally and everyone looked at me like i was some sort of autist

i really need to ntmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, DharkDC and Deleted member 8699
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7866
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

ROASTED!! H-he said it! He said the funny! Lol [Laugh out loud]!
Mog2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Idk maybe be a normal human being and either say no or yea the hell.

basically this disgusting tub of lard whom i hate AND mog has the audacity to ask me for homework

how do i respond?
Does he look like someone you can benefit off of in the future (both short-term and long-term) and you can trust him no to plagiarize/spread your work to others? If so, help him out. If not then just tell him you haven't started your assignment yet.

Give him, you fool, he will owe you one then.