fate of every wristcel

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
[when on roids]

thats why i dont bother with lifting will still look dyel in clothes , even cheating with roid wont help once you hop off them its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Aero and Darkeningstar
Wristcel here

6' wrist here, :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and mayo mogger
They look way better irl don't trust pics

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Lmao, he looks a lot like me so this is exactly what I can expect if my 6" wristcel ass starts roiding... that and balding and maybe a heart attack... no thanks.

• +1
They look way better irl don't trust pics
not worth ruining your face for tumor tier muscles , frame and thick joints is genetic and is all that matters

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Lmao, he looks a lot like me so this is exactly what I can expect if my 6" wristcel ass starts roiding... that and balding and maybe a heart attack... no thanks.
dont gym bhai start surfing + eat diet high in animal fats

• Love it
Reactions: Whatever
dont gym bhai start surfing + eat diet high in animal fats

Now there's an ascension plan for me bhai, move back to SoCal and start surfing... every girl I've ever seen in the back of a surf van or Volvo wagon is giga Stacy dream girl material.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and mayo mogger
How Do you have 6' when you're 6'2? Think you're measuring correctly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever
always train forearms

How Do you have 6' when you're 6'2? Think you're measuring correctly

Genetics (both of my parents are sticks), food (I wasn't on the right diet until my mid 20s), drugs (popping pills since I was 14)

IMG 3240 wrist

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Genetics (both of my parents are sticks), food (I wasn't on the right diet until my mid 20s), drugs (popping pills since I was 14)

View attachment 2996703
wtf 6' on my manlet skinny frame looks so bad, can't imagine how it looks on a 6'2 guy, you have good height so clearly not stunted

• +1
wtf 6' on my manlet skinny frame looks so bad, can't imagine how it looks on a 6'2 guy, you have good height so clearly not stunted

Ya, and my scoliosis knocks an inch or two off, I should be 6'4". So I should be 6'4" and 135 lb with 6" wrists. And ya, I don't know if it's stunted, because the other thing is that I have a 7" wide robust skull on this gray alien tier body. It's just so fucking weird. Everything about myself and my life is just so fucking weird and makes no sense whatsoever, I'm convinced that we're living in a simulation and it's got a special set of directions for me (and maybe other people here have thought this about themselves too).

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe