father is 6' mother is 5'7, Im 15 and 5'7. Is it over??

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
father is 6' mother is 5'7, Im 15 and 5'7. Is it over??

• So Sad
Reactions: cavy
uesssssssss its soooooooooooooo over buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im 14 and 5'8 u loser,

it all depends on your bone age and how far you are into puberty,some people stop growing at 13 others t 19,if you look developed and have any sort of facial hair/stubble your probs done growing

uesssssssss its soooooooooooooo over buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im 14 and 5'8 u loser,
How tall are your parents? You probably stopped growing when you were 12 jfl

How tall are your parents? You probably stopped growing when you were 12 jfl
lmao, theres a guy in my class hes 14 and 6'1 loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

idk how tall my parents are, havent seen then in 15 years

• JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer
it all depends on your bone age and how far you are into puberty,some people stop growing at 13 others t 19,if you look developed and have any sort of facial hair/stubble your probs done growing
I have very little hair generally, but Im scandinavian so that may explain why. Im not sure tbh

Why do people always ask this question? You'll probably be 5' 11 at the very least by the time ur done growing

• +1
Reactions: smallman
do you have a moustache tho like any visableity?
I have a few white hairs, but they are very short and only visible with flash lol

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
I have a few white hairs, but they are very short and only visible with flash lol
you should be good then,by your parents heights you should easily hit 6'0 if you eat well and sleep alot,when you have a mom thats 5'7 its nearly impossible to be under 6'0

you should be good then,by your parents heights you should easily hit 6'0 if you eat well and sleep alot,when you have a mom thats 5'7 its nearly impossible to be under 6'0
average female height in the nordics luckily

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
I have a mustache and goatee at 15 (also got a little beard coming in) and i'm 5'8, my dads 5'11 and moms is 4'11, am I cooked:feelswhy:?

I have a mustache and goatee at 15 (also got a little beard coming in) and i'm 5'8, my dads 5'11 and moms is 4'11, am I cooked:feelswhy:?
Well your 100 percent done growing lmao but you were lucky to get to 5”8 your dads genes carried but your mom being 4”11 is a death sentence it’s sad but yeah your stuck a Manlet height,if your in Europe it’s fully over same with most places but more brutal in Europe

I was 5"7 at 14 with a 6"1 dad and 5"9 mom snd i grew to 6"6 don't worry

• Love it
Reactions: dariboga and xaxanibber
dnrd no it is not over your mom is 5’7 you will be at least 6ft

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
Shut the fuck up greycel retard go back to tiktok you don’t know shit

Facial hair has nothing to do with height my Hispanic ass starting shaving at like 12-13 and I grew a lot after that

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here

Last edited:
How tall is the milkman

lmao, theres a guy in my class hes 14 and 6'1 loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

idk how tall my parents are, havent seen then in 15 years
not that its a competition but theres a guy whos 14 and 6'6
and there was a 6'0 guy at age 11-12

cope and no,also hispanics hit development early if you really did have a moustache that early i would bet any amount your around 5'8 but you will claim higher ofc,moustache only comes at end of puberty
graycel stay in ur lane. beard is a pretty good indicator imo but only for cumskins. hang around with enough ethnics and you'll see how they can be 6'5 but have a beard at 12

cope and no,also hispanics hit development early if you really did have a moustache that early i would bet any amount your around 5'8 but you will claim higher ofc,moustache only comes at end of puberty
The genes aren’t fucking related Retard height isn’t that literal

I was around 5’8 at 14 and from 15-16 i shot up to 6’3

I had a lot of facial hair, my entire family is hairy, it’s GENETICS. stop spreading misinformation on this forum when you clearly don’t know shit

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I was in the same situation (parents with the same height as you listed, and I was about 5’7 at 15). I grew to just under/about 5’10. It depends on your genetics. My friend has a 6’4 dad and 5’4 mom and he is my height. I also have buddies with parents that were the same height or shorter than mine, and they grew to well over 6’. Just try to be as healthy and active as possible (without excess stress) and have hope.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
View attachment 2974273 @Tallest person here look i was right my point stand look at this faggot CLAIMING 6'3 AS A 5'8 MANLET UGLY MEXICAN hAAAAA I KNEW IT
I said that for reps nigga I’ve also claimed 5’4 before

Pm me I’ll show you my drivers license or a photo next to my mom

Last edited: