Fatherhood pill

ikadelix

ikadelix

Iron
Anyone else here grew up without a dad/lost their dad, and if so how do you think it’s affected your life?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, to be human, PsychoDsk and 2 others
@ylrven's future kids in 18 years will find this thread when they become incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PsychoDsk, Clavicular and 1 other person
Life is the hardest thing you’re ever going to do

Trying to navigate its complexities without a guide is a guarantee that you’re going to fuck it up

If by chance, you do manage to figure it out, it will likely be too late

To prove this, imagine how much better your life would be if the current you was always there to advice younger you growing up

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, bloomercel, to be human and 3 others

Trying to navigate its complexities without a guide is a guarantee that you’re going to fuck it up

To prove this, imagine how much better your life would be if the current you was always there to advice younger you growing up

View attachment 2776214
Brutal, I think about this all the time. In reality though, there are plenty of shit dads out there that seem to offer barely any good advice. Only way I can cope is by hoping I’ll be a good dad in the future, I can teach that little shit very thing I missed out on. Roping if I have a girl though

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, to be human and PROMETHEUS
If my father wasn't around I'd be rotting in prison by now for going ER
I'd be 10x more fucked up than I am if it was just my mother raising me
All of my crazy genes came from her

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ikadelix
If my father wasn't around I'd be rotting in prison by now for going ER
I'd be 10x more fucked up than I am if it was just my mother raising me
All of my crazy genes came from her
Idk how I made it out bro. Genuinely raised by liberal single mother I was definitely supposed to be going ER by now but at least she gave me height

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

View attachment 2776214
Fatherlessnes is actually a death sentence to your life.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ikadelix and PROMETHEUS
esther povitsky daddy issues GIF by Alone Together

• Hmm...
  • +1
I don't know who my real dad even is. Fortunately I've had a step-father most of my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, to be human, ascension and 1 other person
I don't know who my real dad even is. Fortunately I've had a step-father most of my life.
I've had many stepfathers that were all beta orbiters to my mom

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, to be human, ikadelix and 1 other person
I've had many stepfathers that were all beta orbiters to my mom
Real bro. I met my stepdad when I was 8 but jfl he an absolute gamer cuck. Offered me no guidance whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, scrunchables and Egyptianmogger
Idk how I made it out bro. Genuinely raised by liberal single mother I was definitely supposed to be going ER by now but at least she gave me height
I have always wondered how much of the success gap between 2 parent children and single parent children is due to the lack of the father's involvement vs women who end up as single mothers just being lower IQ and and getting impregnated by men who are lower IQ
(lower IQ + dysfunctional)

If you get good genes but are raised by a single mother it's reasonable to think that you wont be dramatically handicapped

It would be interesting if a high IQ successful man impregnated 100 mentally stable women with above average IQ and all the children were raised by single mothers, would nearly all of the children turn out fine?

• +1
I have always wondered how much of the success gap between 2 parent children and single parent children is due to the lack of the father's involvement vs women who end up as single mothers just being lower IQ and and getting impregnated by men who are lower IQ
(lower IQ + dysfunctional)

If you get good genes but are raised by a single mother it's reasonable to think that you wont be dramatically handicapped

It would be interesting if a high IQ successful man impregnated 100 mentally stable women with above average IQ and all the children were raised by single mothers, would nearly all of the children turn out fine?
Definitely would be interested to look into this. The thing is even with good genes, a fathers role is usually to show discipline/ logic to combat the mothers emotional side and softness. So even if someone had high iq and gl, without work ethic imposed by their dad they would probably still be unsuccessful

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4