Fathima you bitch

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Kill fathima ,throw fathima into a pond of piranhas ,decapitate fathima, make fathima overfeed to death on tarantulas ,push fathima into a spinning helicopter blade, load fathima into car lobby and push it off a cliff, crucify fathima , make fathima swallow rat poison , do the brazen bull torture method on fathima , make fathima listen to soch by devansh until she becomes schizo , roundhouse kick fathima into a dalit dungeon , stab fathima 30 times.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, tbh aff, BigBoy and 9 others
Kill fathima ,throw fathima into a pond of piranhas ,decapitate fathima, make fathima overfeed to death on tarantulas ,push fathima into a spinning helicopter blade, load fathima into car lobby and push it off a cliff, crucify fathima , make fathima swallow rat poison , do the brazen bull torture method on fathima , make fathima listen to soch by devansh until she becomes schizo , roundhouse kick fathima into a dalit dungeon , stab fathima 30 times.
Question is Who is this Fatima?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
she was the counsellor in my psych ward i hope youre reading this bitch fathima u asked what is looksmax.org right you ugly pale skinned bitch ik u lurk here u whore i hope to meet u agian the day i go er u fucking hag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, tbh aff, BigBoy and 8 others
she was the counsellor in my psych ward i hope youre reading this bitch fathima u asked what is looksmax.org right you ugly pale skinned bitch ik u lurk here u whore i hope to meet u agian the day i go er u fucking hag
Did u proposed her or som?

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, BigBoy, House Lannister and 5 others
Did u proposed her or som?
she used to mentally torture me everyday for her sick fun that bitch i will meet her again on the day of ER for sure,

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith, BigBoy, wollet2 and 3 others
she used to mentally torture me everyday for her sick fun that bitch i will meet her again on the day of ER for sure,
How did she look ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16275
Fatty ma

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nurse Mildred shit innit

• +1
@juste @RR2XCUP

lol she injected you with estrogen and all kinds of shit.

Oveeer

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
FATIMA YOU ARE A WHORE - RR2XCUP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and Danish_Retard
FATIMA YOU ARE A BITCH - Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BearBoy, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
whore hag ill skin ur face alhamudililah

How did she torture you

Why were you ina psych ward

• JFL
How did she torture you

Why were you ina psych ward
asked me the same questions over and over again? asked me to explain what is looksmax.org out of the blue and i blushed like a little cuck cos it was so random. told me that i read too much and banned all books for me, made me forcibly interact with dalits in the ward i would have rather avoided. made me sing tamil songs in group sessions when i dont know even one song.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 21863
:feelskek:

• Hmm...
Put psychedelics in her drink, causing her to develop psychosis, making her a patient herself.
Fuck you Fathima you lil bitch fucking with my bhai, your neurotransmitters are at my mercy.

• Love it

• JFL
Put it in your mouth faggot
Quiet, manlet. Imagine me and op (6'3 bulls) gangbanging you. I know you secretly like it because you're the size of a woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BearBoy and BrahminBoss
Put it in your mouth faggot
You wanna get gangbanged faggot? I know you are a little slut and want us all to jerk off on you while you look up at us on your knees bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and JackTheKnife
You wanna get gangbanged faggot? I know you are a little slut and want us all to jerk off on you while you look up at us on your knees bitch
Based BearBoy. Yeah, show him.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
fuck fathima, all my niggas hate fathima

• +1
rent free for life

• WTF