Fatmaxxed

Deleted member 14917

Deleted member 14917

Silver
Hello everyone. I am fatmaxxed. Hope you're having a wonderful day chads of looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, Deleted member 14793, Michael Myers and 10 others
brb fatmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 2214, Hueless and 6 others
nice haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14917
you are chad though you could have clown haircut and still slay
Thanks bro. Yeah I'm gonna grow the sides out more and dye it black soon. I think it will look decent. Dumb broad chopped my sides down way too short when she cut it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
I think I remember dm rating you and I'm still not entirely sure why you stay here (I guess for badg memes? :lul:). You look even better outside home.

• +1
I think I remember dm rating you and I'm still not entirely sure why you stay here (I guess for badg memes? :lul:). You look even better outside home.
Yeah natural light makes me look better for some reason. A lot of people claim it does the opposite for them. Clean shave helps a bit as well. Looks better than stubble on me I think.

Yeah natural light makes me look better for some reason. A lot of people claim it does the opposite for them. Clean shave helps a bit as well. Looks better than stubble on me I think.
Yes it does the opposite for me as well, I've figured that if you dont have great bones (like actually very good bones) it's gonna look worse than it is in pics cause of shadows.

• +1
You look like irl handsome squidward

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
You look like Gigachad Version of @badg96

Why the fuck are you even here if you look like that? I think you are LARPing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Aryan :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, xefo, Deleted member 14917 and 1 other person
chads.org @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Preston @Blue

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Blue, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

What's this lol? Already making mog battle requests. That's pretty autistic imo.
It seems like you care more about my threads than I do. Pretty autistic you weirdo.

• +1

What's this lol? Already making mog battle requests. That's pretty autistic imo.
Tbh I haven't seen him go like "IM LEAVING THIS FORUM CAUSE IVE BEEN RATED CHADLITE/CHAD TOO MANY TIMES!!!" :lul:

An actual chad

• +1
Holy shit the first actual chad on this forum
Iaopf8o4dws41

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14917 and Deleted member 14478
looking good man maybe improve your hair if you want but dont think to much about it, mirin

• +1
Looks too ethnic, sorry bro.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3946, Hueless and 3 others
Chads.me, how tall?

same

• +1
chads.org @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Preston @Blue
Damn, solid PSL 6-6.25 Chad. Would easily be a PSL 6.5 (which as good as it gets imo, after that it's high tier model/Chad actor tier) with a narrower hairline and wider PFL.
@Biiyo03 @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917, Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Lookism pride :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917 and Blue
Damn, solid PSL 6-6.25 Chad. Would easily be a PSL 6.5 (which as good as it gets imo, after that it's high tier model/Chad actor tier) with a narrower hairline and wider PFL.
@Biiyo03 @Preston
I think 6.25 psl is an overrate. 6.25 psl would be Efron and then Efron mogs OP. OP is very good looking but lacks harmony imo. 5.75 psl is a fair rate.

2655077 2637580 2603231 1636162492359

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, justadude, StrangerDanger and 3 others
moggers.org

• +1
I think 6.25 psl is an overrate. 6.25 psl would be Efron and then Efron mogs OP. OP is very good looking but lacks harmony imo. 5.75 psl is a fair rate.

View attachment 1455357
Op mascmogs him at least 7 psl honestly and this is coming from a psl autist

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Op mascmogs him at least 7 psl honestly and this is coming from a psl autist
prime gandy is like 7 psl jfl..stop overrating ..op is good looking ngl

View attachment 1455357
PFL and hairline take away most from OP's harmony imo. Wide-ish nose bridge and extremely pronounced cupid's bow as well, arguably, though as you know at this point level it's just nitpicking jfl. I think PSL 6 is pretty accurate here.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
@Biiyo03 @Preston
Haircut falio too.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1455357
Lol you seem to give me the lowest rate on this site because of muh "harmony"

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Hueless and Jason Voorhees
I do. I find Ian Somerhalder to be overrated aswell. Looks uncanny asf. Users here might look past it since he looks striking but I don't. Ur haircut also takes away from ur overall look also this pic is lense distorted. Maybe u look better irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
grow ur hair out and shave that gypsy haircut first bro and then re-post since it falios u hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
I do. I find Ian Somerhalder to be overrated aswell. Looks uncanny asf. Users here might look past it since he looks striking but I don't. Ur haircut also takes away from ur overall look also this pic is lense distorted. Maybe u look better irl
cut the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Jason Voorhees
Harmony is real but you dont lack it brazzers was right ur literally hitlers eugenics endgoal i cant find myself attractive anymore even though i mog most ppl :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 14917

Attachments

• when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope (1).gif
    when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope (1).gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 2214
forum chad :love:

• +1