Fatness has nothing to do with western diet, solely to do with how easy your life is

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
if we look through the history of fatness, who is fat in history? those at the top who have it good.

how many of us eat disgusting western diets and never get fat? who is fat in the west? boomers and young women. we all know boomers have it good. we all know young women have it good. young men don't, and they're not fat.

but what about low income retard fatties? well firstly most are on welfare so they don't have to work and thus have it easy and thus 'have it good'. their children don't become fat because they're eating the same foods as their parents, it's because their parents are easier on them and let them pig out, thus their kids 'have it good' compared to other kids. fat retard kids are definitely spoiled more than regular kids. the fatness comes from an attitude 'i have it good, i am king and want more more more'. meanwhile kids like me who ate the same shit but didn't have any toys or consoles at game had to run around the neighbourhood cause we're constantly bored.

office whores become fat because their jobs are so fucking easy. tradie men eat way more shit than fat office sluts yet don't become fat cause they have to work and don't have it easy.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
if we look through the history of fatness, who is fat in history? those at the top who have it good.

how many of us eat disgusting western diets and never get fat? who is fat in the west? boomers and young women. we all know boomers have it good. we all know young women have it good. young men don't, and they're not fat.

but what about low income retard fatties? well firstly most are on welfare so they don't have to work and thus have it easy and thus 'have it good'. their children don't become fat because they're eating the same foods as their parents, it's because their parents are easier on them and let them pig out, thus their kids 'have it good' compared to other kids. fat retard kids are definitely spoiled more than regular kids. the fatness comes from an attitude 'i have it good, i am king and want more more more'. meanwhile kids like me who ate the same shit but didn't have any toys or consoles at game had to run around the neighbourhood cause we're constantly bored.

office whores become fat because their jobs are so fucking easy. tradie men eat way more shit than fat office sluts yet don't become fat cause they have to work and don't have it easy.
Bruh this theory is so dumb😂😂. Not how shit works at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
okay low iq arab, like you'd know
Lol how am I Arab? Also your theory is what’s low iq. Shits literally retarded and an extreme generalization without taking into account actual facts and science, about weight gain, driving factors, biology, etc..it sounds like something a 12 year old would think of to explain how the world works 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Dumbest thead in .org

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and theprophetmuscle
Lol how am I Arab? Also your theory is what’s low iq. Shits literally retarded and an extreme generalization without taking into account actual facts and science, about weight gain, driving factors, biology, etc..it sounds like something a 12 year old would think of to explain how the works works 😂😂😂
Im fat and I live a miserable life

• +1
Reactions: theprophetmuscle
Im fat and I live a miserable life
Nah bro. You have it easy according to. This theory. Just live in a project sectioned house and work 12 hours a day to leanmax bro 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Most tradies are fat jfl, being fat has to do with how much you eat and how many calories you burn.

• +1
Reactions: theprophetmuscle
Nah bro. You have it easy according to. This theory. Just live in a project sectioned house and work 12 hours a day to leanmax bro 😂😂

you literally just have to be active. not my fault ur too dumb to understand my theory. people who have it easy aren't active. young women aren't active cause they don't need to be to get fucked/a relationship so they just keep being lazy pigs. young men are active trying to get laid. men are active working hard jobs. if you have it easy you'll get fat.. it doesn't matter if u live on an island like samoa. notice how fat their chiefs are? the diet is irrelevant. it's inactivity + pigging out. they just ate raw natural foods yet still became disgusting fat losers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL and theprophetmuscle
you literally just have to be active. not my fault ur too dumb to understand my theory. people who have it easy aren't active. young women aren't active cause they don't need to be to get fucked/a relationship so they just keep being lazy pigs. young men are active trying to get laid. men are active working hard jobs. if you have it easy you'll get fat.. it doesn't matter if u live on an island like samoa. notice how fat their chiefs are? the diet is irrelevant. it's inactivity + pigging out. they just ate raw natural foods yet still became disgusting fat losers
You realize even running one mile at a fast pace burns about, 110 calories? Let’s see, drinking a 16oz coke would be about 230 calories. You’d have to run 2 miles at a fast pace just to make up for that. DIET is 90 percent of weight gain/loss. Also most tradesmen who spend literally 12 hours a day doing physical work, are statistically proven to be more overweight/obese than white collar office workers. JFL at your theory man

Most tradies are fat jfl, being fat has to do with how much you eat and how many calories you burn.
Fr. He’s so dumb 😂. A quick google search would’ve shown him the statistics for obesity in trades jobs

You realize even running one mile at a fast pace burns about, 110 calories? Let’s see, drinking a 16oz coke would be about 230 calories. You’d have to run 2 miles at a fast pace just to make up for that. DIET is 90 percent of weight gain/loss. Also most tradesmen who spend literally 12 hours a day doing physical work, are statistically proven to be more overweight/obese than white collar office workers. JFL at your theory man

show me one tradie who does 12 hrs of actual work who's fat. the only fat ones are again THOSE WHO HAVE IT EASY. the ones who sit on their ass most of the time. you're brainwashed with muh bobdybuilding propaganda that you can't perceive the simple truths of my theory. active kids/young men/everyone aren't fat... any moron can see this.. so wtf is your 'bla bla 110 calories' got to do with anything? you're trying to be too technical. when ur inactive ur more likely to pig out.

show me one tradie who does 12 hrs of actual work who's fat. the only fat ones are again THOSE WHO HAVE IT EASY. the ones who sit on their ass most of the time. you're brainwashed with muh bobdybuilding propaganda that you can't perceive the simple truths of my theory. active kids/young men/everyone aren't fat... any moron can see this.. so wtf is your 'bla bla 110 calories' got to do with anything? you're trying to be too technical. when ur inactive ur more likely to pig out.
No One Is fat where i work and that's because It's a tough job. Also there's a correlation between how hard your tasks are and your drive to leanmax, i.e. eating good and staying physically Active. OP has a point. Modern Life Is too Easy for many

Honestly; I didn’t really bother to read all that chit but i’ll come back to it later. But who wants to be fat realistically? I got fat af from my schizo pills and its been a struggle ever since. I got ppl pointing out my gut and everything. Fk all that fat boi chit