• +1
Reactions: g0op, murdah and Deleted member 33826
elementaey school.org
wtf is that water one is that new

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
goodra lookin kinda....

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 33826 and 1 other person
tyranitar always mogged

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Ricky212 and Latinolooksmaxxer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 33826
tyranitar always mogged
yeah always a beast. Although my favorite is Salamence. Just a classic looking dragon design that cant be hated on really.

yeah always a beast. Although my favorite is Salamence. Just a classic looking dragon design that cant be hated on really.
too basic to me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 33826
imagine breeding with goodra:forcedsmile:
pawg + dick that can strangle or slap your dick + goo that exponentially improves head & grip game +tight fat pussy. It's a no contest really, goodra fogs the comp into dust

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
Dragonite or garchomp I always catch giblet and dratini

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Deleted member 33826
Garchom mogs
Tbh I stopped caring about Pokemon after the 3ds games
My fav gen was the third one tho 5 was not bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826

Attachments

• GDX3SylboAAfWL-.jpeg
    GDX3SylboAAfWL-.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Garchom mogs
Tbh I stopped caring about Pokemon after the 3ds games
My fav gen was the third one tho 5 was not bad
yeah i love Garchomp as well, one of the most unique designs imo. Gen 5 had lots of ugly ones but also some great designs. Gen 7-9 has been harsh though with lots of shitty designs

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
yeah i love Garchomp as well, one of the most unique designs imo. Gen 5 had lots of ugly ones but also some great designs. Gen 7-9 has been harsh though with lots of shitty designs
I legit don`t know what number is the current generation all i know is that the current games suck hard except for Pokemon Arceus with takes a lot from the older gens
And that Ash won a League and now he have new protagonits

Ttar is the one. Salamence is close. So goddamn consistent in the games and still, it doesn't give a fuck about its weaknesses. Probably the most versatile of out the lot. Chomp as a support in singles in underrated. Never got the Metagross hype. Dragonite just got a collab with Fendi (!) Hydregion needs to Nasty Plot in order to setup taking out half the team out. I remember the recent Goodra being good. Baxcalibur if you know what you're doing can be brutal.

Out of all the ones that got a Mega, Salamence is the best and it's not even close.

Ttar is the one. Salamence is close. So goddamn consistent in the games and still, it doesn't give a fuck about its weaknesses. Probably the most versatile of out the lot. Chomp as a support in singles in underrated. Never got the Metagross hype. Dragonite just got a collab with Fendi (!) Hydregion needs to Nasty Plot in order to setup taking out half the team out. I remember the recent Goodra being good. Baxcalibur if you know what you're doing can be brutal.

Out of all the ones that got a Mega, Salamence is the best and it's not even close.
Great comment

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Metagross design is cool with steel and psyhic. Like Salamence but it's too generic of a dragon, it's design never intrigued me that much. Also could never get one in the game. Garchomp is second for me. Cool looking sand dragon And it evolved at lv48 so you could use it in elite four. Dragonite is classic. Having one back in GSC was great.

Metagross design is cool with steel and psyhic. Like Salamence but it's too generic of a dragon, it's design never intrigued me that much. Also could never get one in the game. Garchomp is second for me. Cool looking sand dragon And it evolved at lv48 so you could use it in elite four. Dragonite is classic. Having one back in GSC was great.
Metagross is an absolute beast for sure! Salamence though has a special place in my heart tho. Terrifying monster and im glad its the closest thing that resembles a dragon. If it wasnt for salamence, i would pick Hydreigon tho, that thing is pure madness and i love the dark/dragon combo as well. Not to mention the design if pretty unique too