Favorite tv shows?

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
winter breaks coming up and as many of u ill be LDARing. What are some nice tv shows to binge?

Rick and morty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Trailer park boys
Breaking bad
Black mirror (a couple of blackpills)
And forensic files sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and Alt Number 3
Mr robot
Sopranos

• +1
Blackadder

• +1
band of brothers
breaking bad
gravity falls
the wire
true detective season 1 was really good
django unchained (not tv but still a nice movie)

you know that feel when you watch tons of tv and films but none it come to mind at first jfl. it took me 5 minutes to recall all this shit i watched.

• +1
gravity falls
81cdbbf75d4e6883b42a85e8ae022ffe

Iconic episode.

--------
I watch NOTHING right now, used to love supernatural but its started to suck tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3
man gravity falls was so good. Bill’s character was insanely well written
I didn't watch the whole thing tbh maybe ai should? He was the reason I found it interesting xD it's insanely good indeed... Would u recommend me some episodes to watch when I have free time?

I didn't watch the whole thing tbh maybe ai should? He was the reason I found it interesting xD it's insanely good indeed... Would u recommend me some episodes to watch when I have free time?
bro.. you should definitely finish it. It’s the greatest cartoon of all time. (Highest rated) The last half of the second season gets extremely good (like 9.8/10 ratings on imdb). But you need to watch the whole thing since otherwise the story won’t makes sense and character development and all that. Just watch the whole thing, there won’t be any better cartoon for like the next 20 years so you might as well. Start from beginning if you forget the details, it’s worth it

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Tom and jerry

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
bro.. you should definitely finish it. It’s the greatest cartoon of all time. (Highest rated) The last half of the second season gets extremely good (like 9.8/10 ratings on imdb). But you need to watch the whole thing since otherwise the story won’t makes sense and character development and all that. Just watch the whole thing, there won’t be any better cartoon for like the next 20 years so you might as well. Start from beginning if you forget the details, it’s worth it
Imma do it. Not binging tho lol

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Spongebob

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt and Deleted member 3990
Breaking bad was nice

BTW the opening is amazing too. Sometimes i listen to it as a motivational song lol
Yeah it’s quite upbeat tbh. Are you watching it rn?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII