Favourite Bladee albums and songs?

bishounen0bladee

bishounen0bladee

Need to fix my face. All my friends are drain.
Hey everyone I know a lot of you are bladee fans lol, I see so many bladee avis, and his lyrical themes match up to a lot of the things expressed on this forum, so I am curious, what are everyone's favourite bladee albums or mixtapes and songs?
feel free to discuss anyone in DG or SBE, not just bladee :)
Bladee drain gang 2
Bladee green cap
Drain gang drain gang bladee
Bladeer

personally - my favourite album of all time is icedancer

its just such a beautiful experience start to finish and has been with me constantly since i was 14 years old. (so 4 years)
my fav songs by him would be fake news, golden boy, plastic surgery, gotham city, 7 eleven, and subaru but there are so many to choose from and I love every single one of them!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 53927, workingondying, ZyGone and 5 others
Don't listen to the music outside of you

Listen to either the music inside you or silence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

i can understand this perspective and i myself have gone through self imposed periods of not listening to music, however i think music is a very beautiful artform that can invite contemplation on the beauties and struggles relating to life. It is very inspiring and fills me with many feelings, from great motivation to a feeling of being understood when going through hardships.

bump because no one cares about me :(

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I love bladee

My favorite album is eversince but gluee is a close second

• Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
I love bladee

My favorite album is eversince but gluee is a close second
two really great choices. Eversince is so devastating and even in a sense quite haunting? i dont think anyone has ever made anything that sounds like it before or after it came out.

• Love it
Yung leanie mogs hard

• +1

fav album is Gluee. I get insane nostalgia when I listen to Jewelry, idk why

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bishounen0bladee and GabachoCopium
Yung leanie mogs hard
i love lean too... even got a chance to meet him after his show in sydney this year, one of the happiest moments of my life. they are both amazing musicians no need to create division between them, especially considering they are best friends irl

• +1

fav album is Gluee. I get insane nostalgia when I listen to Jewelry, idk why

HOLY SHIT TASTE
jewelry has some of his best lines he has ever written "im still on chemicals, my girl looks like a skeleton" or "i got 6 iphone 5s worth of cannabis"
relatable to me personally because of all the girls ive ever been involved with having eating disorders :(

i love lean too... even got a chance to meet him after his show in sydney this year, one of the happiest moments of my life. they are both amazing musicians no need to create division between them, especially considering they are best friends irl
Thats amazing, i am not gonna lie.

I saw him live in Utrecht last year and was on xtc and that show was just crazy with all the moshpits. He is my favorite artist and that experience was for me also really special.

But you are really lucky bro, how did he come over irl? :feelsgood:

• Love it

photo of me and leany if anyone was curious

fav song my magic is strong
fav album gluee

• Love it
Thats amazing, i am not gonna lie.

I saw him live in Utrecht last year and was on xtc and that show was just crazy with all the moshpits. He is my favorite artist and that experience was for me also really special.

But you are really lucky bro, how did he come over irl? :feelsgood:
the atmosphere of drain and sad boys shows is like no other, everyone there is insanely passionate about the artists, screaming the lyrics, going hard, its just beautiful.
he was super nice irl, complimented my friends jeans.
this is a bit embarrassing but during the show when he was performing agony he came down into the crowd right to where i was, i was basically hugging him and i started crying a lot... when he got back on stage he said that that was a beautiful moment, so when i met him after i told him it was me during agony, and he smiled and just said "thats really cool" or something like that. He signed my arm hahaha. He was definitely super high though, he came out with a joint in hand and didn't say that much to the fans (but what he did say was really nice). check out my post above to see the photo.

Icedancer @Dr. Bludy
Favorite song ummm side by side or be nice 2 me cliche I know.

• Love it
Icedancer @Dr. Bludy
Favorite song ummm side by side or be nice 2 me cliche I know.
be nice 2 me is a perfectly acceptable fav song even if it is cliche. it always holds a special place (haha) in my heart because it was the first bladee song i fell in love with

be nice 2 me is a perfectly acceptable fav song even if it is cliche. it always holds a special place (haha) in my heart because it was the first bladee song i fell in love with
Same.

Joeyy>>>

Hes just so sexy 😍
IMG 6862

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee and GabachoCopium
This song made me like bladee

Joeyy>>>

Hes just so sexy 😍
View attachment 2474935
joeyy is really really good and i love his aesthetic but hes just not as good as bladee sorry (not even as good as other members of shed theory, like dream caster and laker)
side note: its crazy how amazing shed theory is as a collective, everyone in it that i listen to (marlon, ricky, woody, laker, tek, joeyy, aceii, dugan, henry) has an insane output of hits.
here are some of my fav shed songs, highly recommend to everyone who knows joeyy but hasnt delved deeper than that!
luck be the lady
lets go (percs in the bathroom)
queer eye for the straight guy

• +1
Reactions: lookism
Gotham City is my favorite but I’m more of a yung lean fan and not super familiar with Bladee

Gotham City is my favorite but I’m more of a yung lean fan and not super familiar with Bladee
thats a fucking classic, check out this, lean brought bladee on to perform it as a surprise last year i wish i was there.
what are you favourite yung lean songs, i can probably recommend some bladee based on that.

This song made me like bladee

this music video is so sick i remember being 15 getting stoned with my friends sitting in a garage watching this on a tv its life changing stuff.

• +1
bumping in case anyone from a new timezone wants to talk about bladee :)

Let me go

• Love it
Let me go
cartier'god has a lot of solo stuff, super underrated, if you fw bladee i highly recommend checking out his album "I need your love"

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
cartier'god has a lot of solo stuff, super underrated, if you fw bladee i highly recommend checking out his album "I need your love"
I listen to cartier god more than bladee XD

• Love it
fucking love bladee and dg almost every song is a banger
first time i listened to side by side i got an orgasm no cap
still my favourite song to this day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and bishounen0bladee

ts hella slept on underrated banger

• Love it
I listen to cartier god more than bladee XD
As much as I love bladee, that is big respect! sorry for assuming, but you know how it is, lots of people will listen to the cartier songs with bladee and then nothing else, and theyre missing out on such an amazing artist's discography!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
  • +1

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Crest as it's my first

Favorite song is 5 star crest, specifically the 4th part.

GIVE IT TO ME RAW, DEATH IS BEAUTIFUL

Hey everyone I know a lot of you are bladee fans lol, I see so many bladee avis, and his lyrical themes match up to a lot of the things expressed on this forum, so I am curious, what are everyone's favourite bladee albums or mixtapes and songs?
View attachment 2473707View attachment 2473708View attachment 2473709View attachment 2473710
View attachment 2473705
its just such a beautiful experience start to finish and has been with me constantly since i was 14 years old. (so 4 years)
my fav songs by him would be fake news, golden boy, plastic surgery, gotham city, 7 eleven, and subaru but there are so many to choose from and I love every single one of them!
I love Bladee. My fav album is probably Red Light or Eversince because the themes were/are pretty relatable to me. Icedancer is a classic too and is great start to finish but I think Red Light and Eversince have higher peaks.

My fav songs are College Boy, Puppet Master, Doorman, It Suxx, Steve Jobs, Golden Boy, Wickr Man, Topman, Smartwater, Missing Person, Wrist Cry, Rip, Bloodveil/Stillborn, Painkillers, Still In Search Of Sunshine, Xd Out, Reborn, Butterfly, I could go for days his discography is amazing.

How do you feel about his shift to a more hopeful theme over 333, The Fool, Crest, etc.? Im happy for his growth but miss the nihilistic sound a bit.

• Love it
View attachment 2473707View attachment 2473708View attachment 2473709View attachment 2473710
View attachment 2473705
Eversince and gatekeeper/ everything can go

How do you feel about his shift to a more hopeful theme over 333, The Fool, Crest, etc.? Im happy for his growth but miss the nihilistic sound a bit.
First off I just want to compliment your list of songs its fucking amazing
Now I will answer your question, I am very happy for what has clearly been a deeply personal growth of character and it seems like he is happy and maybe even sober nowadays. I am ok with that being part of his lyrics but yeah the sound is the main issue. I still really love his recent work (especially exeter through to the fool which i believe to be on par with his work before exeter), but spiderr and crest just weren't as good sonically.

His old music is unmatched
I don't know what bladee has about him but he's just a magical person all around. No one will ever make any music close to him. No one will ever make music as relatable as his.
Not only his music but him as a person is so interesting, he's a huge inspiration for my style and he inspired me to make music myself
Oh and my favorite album is eversince but my fav song is I'm lost. Romeo is second place.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and bishounen0bladee
i feel like he ''sold his soul'' more recently and his music definitely got worse. Idk why but sad music cheers me up way more than happy pop garbage. I still like the new stuff but the old songs are unmoggable

His old music is unmatched
I don't know what bladee has about him but he's just a magical person all around. No one will ever make any music close to him. No one will ever make music as relatable as his.
Not only his music but him as a person is so interesting, he's a huge inspiration for my style and he inspired me to make music myself
Oh and my favorite album is eversince but my fav song is I'm lost. Romeo is second place.
i agree with basically everything you're saying
he is simultaneously so human and so beyond human
he's relatable and naive and self destructive, but also wise and angelic and magical
his style too is a good thing to note, its amazing and has also influenced me a lot too :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and IAMNOTANINCEL
i feel like he ''sold his soul'' more recently and his music definitely got worse. Idk why but sad music cheers me up way more than happy pop garbage. I still like the new stuff but the old songs are unmoggable
Bladee still underground.

His soul is fine.