Avoiding water retention with these steps

• Legit OP

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Won't make differences

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

My theory high protein diet increase albumin, keeping the circulatory blood in the systemic circulation maintaining its hydrostatic pressure and keeping it leaking into the peripheral tissues.
----------------------

Sodium attract water and help to retain water, everyone knows this already
---------------------------

Magnesium help Potassium goes into the cells
--------------------------------

Potassium counteract sodium in general
--------------------------------

Every gram of exceed glycogen stores 3g of water

Or just be low inhibs like @pneumocystosis and take Furosemide. Maybe Eplerenone. Not OP advices tho.

Sauna and Sweating/cardio are cope, your kidneys doesn't respond hormonally if the water escaped through the pores.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and Deleted member
bro your literally the leanest mfer ive seen on this form how much further are you going

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@andy9432 @Jungcuck @Eli @AlexBrown84 @notcel @HarrierDuBois @MoggerGaston @Orc @shabby890 @kebab

bro your literally the leanest mfer ive seen on this form how much further are you going
I eat and sleep like a fat fuck btw

Gonna follow this regiment now

I eat and sleep like a fat fuck btw

Gonna follow this regiment now
doesn't matter, only thing that matters is total calories and potassium to sodium ratio for debloat, if you want diuretics take prescriptions but these are a bit dangerous

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
doesn't matter, only thing that matters is total calories and potassium to sodium ratio for debloat, if you want diuretics take prescriptions but these are a bit dangerous
There is dandelion root and ephedrin(depending where you live), both OTC and quite safe. Might not be 100% safe, but lots of good review online for both and studies showing long term use with minimal side effects.

When I cut I look crispy af and lean, if u wanna debloat, lower soduim, drink more water, cardio and most importantly, lower carbs

Do you play Valorant?

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890