Fcking over 600$ contact lenses fell into the drain

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I was just blinking my eyes and it fell out into the fcking drain. The clinic open on 2nd Jan 2024.

I can't see shit now, I cant wear glasses too! because my correction had been changed because I wear ORTHO L lenses

:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, krylx and goldpill
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck @kebab
@Preston @Orc @Beastimmung
\

@FunkyFlamingo

I was just blinking my eyes and it fell out into the fcking drain. The clinic open on 2nd Jan 2024.

I can't see shit now, I cant wear glasses too! because my correction had been changed because I wear ORTHO L lenses

:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
Dang bro I’m sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Buy another one then

Bro this is easy js unscrew the pipe under

you can’t see things until next year 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Buy another one then
there's a waiting time

it opens on tuesday next week

I have to put it on overnight everynight, otherwise I can't see. It's a special lenses that mold the outer layer of the eyes

prob 300euro atleast for one

80 iq it's over
cant bro

it was stucked at the middle of the pipe line not under yet.

I tried to put alcohol water on a stick to get it up but it was succesful really really difficult.

legit have to get it done again on tuesday for 300$

drain gang

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me

Die normies scum hope some brute punched your eye socket in so the lenses would tear into your eyes

Die normie sex haver scum

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Because you are a normie while I'm an incel we are diameterically in opposition to eachother

Both are the same, well relatively compared to Chad